• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
I buy the Winco off brand called Fruity Crisps lol..Actually tastes better than the original!!

Oh shit I did not know there was a cheaper brand then Dino bites. I need to check that out

I buy the Winco off brand called Fruity Crisps lol..Actually tastes better than the original!!

Dang I didn’t know that either. I will be on the look out for them when grocery shopping next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha thats a good sign...getting strong!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fruity Pebbles FTW lol..Best cereal ever IMO

Haha yeah I thought about that after I said that and fruity pebbles is pretty amazing. LOL

Dang I didn’t know that either. I will be on the look out for them when grocery shopping next time.

I agree haha any way to save some money dines turn into dollars

Yeah they only sell them at Winco Foods if you have one in your area, that's where I do most of my grocery shopping..
$1.79 per box

Winco Foods..havent found a store with better deals.

I definitely gotta get some! I am dreaming of a huge bowl w whole Fairlife Milk a a massive Spoon!

Max

Pre-workout meal before Lower Dc today.

6oz chicken
1.5 cups jasmine rice
1/2 avocado

221652ab1396e42e65947d0a7ddcb7bd.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Lower Dc from earlier.

Sept 7th 2019 Lower DC

Leg press RP - 18plates 9, 8, 6

Seated leg curls 185lbs 8,6,6

Leg extensions RP 240lbs 11, 10, 8

Adductors 285lbs 15, 15

Standing calf press 12, 10, 10, 10

Weekly check-in pics. My weight is steadily going up week to week. I started at 240lbs a little over 4 weeks ago and today my weight is at 258.6 fasted this morning. That’s a lot of weight pretty fast but it’s been solid weight for sure which is crazy.

58b2bab3d7a97e3544b04a50cc744ad6.jpg
e30bdf6fcc51f9289e6ac7883b47297b.jpg
bf978c9e8e94ca05369a6ef9d5e2eaca.jpg
a5f81a51242808167d7d83db1d128b0b.jpg

Weekly check-in pics. My weight is steadily going up week to week. I started at 240lbs a little over 4 weeks ago and today my weight is at 258.6 fasted this morning. That’s a lot of weight pretty fast but it’s been solid weight for sure which is crazy.

58b2bab3d7a97e3544b04a50cc744ad6.jpg
e30bdf6fcc51f9289e6ac7883b47297b.jpg
bf978c9e8e94ca05369a6ef9d5e2eaca.jpg
a5f81a51242808167d7d83db1d128b0b.jpg

Looking good!! Test,Deca, and lots of food is a recipe for GAINS..Hoping to see my weight start climbing with the added food this week..gotta catch up with you big boys!!...

Looking good!! Test,Deca, and lots of food is a recipe for GAINS..Hoping to see my weight start climbing with the added food this week..gotta catch up with you big boys!!...

Yeah first time for me using test and Deca for a bulk. Freaking love it! I’ve only ran NPP before but that was for a cut.

Yeah first time for me using test and Deca for a bulk. Freaking love it! I’ve only ran NPP before but that was for a cut.

Ive never ran Deca only NPP. Definently going to give Deca a shot in the future and see how it compares. Seems to be working great for you...thats some serious gains and QUICK...doesnt look like youre holding much water either which you hear about Deca...Nice work!!

Ive never ran Deca only NPP. Definently going to give Deca a shot in the future and see how it compares. Seems to be working great for you...thats some serious gains and QUICK...doesnt look like youre holding much water either which you hear about Deca...Nice work!!

Thanks brotha. Yeah I am surprised about the water but I think the AI has kept it off. It’s still early so that bloat could still come. LOL

Thanks brotha. Yeah I am surprised about the water but I think the AI has kept it off. It’s still early so that bloat could still come. LOL

I am sure the fact your diet is in check and not eating crap has alot to do with it..I think youll be just fine. Think after this blast Ill do a little cruise then run some Test, Deca, Tren E..Keep putting in that work Broski..You motivate me!!

I am sure the fact your diet is in check and not eating crap has alot to do with it..I think youll be just fine. Think after this blast Ill do a little cruise then run some Test, Deca, Tren E..Keep putting in that work Broski..You motivate me!!

Definitely diet has a lot to do with it. That sounds like a winning combo to me. Will have to try that someday. Thanks bro you motivate me as well! You are so consistent and that keeps me wanting to do the same.

Definitely diet has a lot to do with it. That sounds like a winning combo to me. Will have to try that someday. Thanks bro you motivate me as well! You are so consistent and that keeps me wanting to do the same.

Test/deca is the base of all my bulkers! Love that feeling of power. Definitely have been following.

Max

Get Shredded!
Test/deca is the base of all my bulkers! Love that feeling of power. Definitely have been following.

Max

Thanks brotha! Yes so far I’m loving it.

Hey guys sorry I haven’t posted today. I had a good friend from high school die a few days ago. I traveled out of town to be at his service today. Pretty hard year so far with losing mom 6 months ago and now a good friend. RIP in KW.

Deca is just one on those compounds that I lift so good on w big weights!

Max

Hey guys sorry I haven’t posted today. I had a good friend from high school die a few days ago. I traveled out of town to be at his service today. Pretty hard year so far with losing mom 6 months ago and now a good friend. RIP in KW.

I'm sorry for your loss man. You have had a rough year. Take care of yourself man

Sorry to hear that Brother. Hang tough..RIP to your friend

- - - Updated - - -

Deca is just one on those compounds that I lift so good on w big weights!

Max

You like it more than NPP? How would you compare them seeing as they are both Nandrolone.

Sorry to hear that Brother. Hang tough..RIP to your friend

- - - Updated - - -

You like it more than NPP? How would you compare them seeing as they are both Nandrolone.

Sorry too about your loss.
Mainly that when I’m bulking, I can do large volumes comfortably and the sides are less pronounced. It’s just good all around and seems to linger in my system less ups and downs.

Max

Thanks everyone. He was a good dude and he will be missed by many.

Very successful Upper Loading session today. Strength is still going up every week. There is this very annoying guy in the weight room. He is pretty strong for sure but he is yelling all the time. Then he came over and stared at me until I got done using the dumbbells I was using. I finally looked up at him and said you need something. He was like yeah those dumbbells and I said cool and I laid back down and did my next set. LOL, then I set the dumbbells down and walked away. Then he had the nerve to ask me to spot him after that bullshit. I was like Im busy bro and he found some small skinny dude to help him. This dude likes to boss people around because he thinks he is the shit and I just ignore him all the time but it’s getting harder not to say something. Alright enough of that fucker here is what went down.

Sept 10th Upper Loading A

BB Row 315lbs 8,7

DB Row 125lbs 15, 12

HS decline press 8plates 10, 9

DB decline Press 125lbs 10, 8

DB flat bench fly 60lbs 10, 8 reps with 2-3 sec eccentric portion of the movement

military press 185lbs 8, 6

Heavy side delt partials 65lbs 15 reps

Lower Pump

Meal 6
8oz salmon
2cups jasmine rice
30g almonds

4c49678020db6b8e13c631e1c99d3365.jpg

Nice weights your throwing around! Impressive

Max

Status