• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Yes!!!’ Someone else with the mustard lol

My employees give me shit when I eat chicken with just mustard on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta have my Jalapeño Mustard!

Max

1694ceb89e0a0942fa247b03c932c816.jpg
Damn low carbs!

Max

Damn it bro! I will be there sooner then I want to be.

Its GROW time!! You got me beat by 2 eggs and 1/2 cup Oats...Plus you get some yummy Blueberries!!! Have a good session Bro!!

Yes sir! Yeah the blueberries are a nice addition for sure. Makes eating oatmeal a lot better.

Damn it bro! I will be there sooner then I want to be.

It is tough! So use to eating big portions. Little
Meals are hard!

Max

Lower Loading went great today. Still went a little lighter to make sure the groin is fully healed. Felt strong today again. Here’s what went down along with last meal of the day.

Sept 4th 2019 Lower Loading B

V squat 12 plates plus wife(150lbs) - 10,8

Leg press high wide stance 16 plates 10, 8

Stiff leg deads 275lbs - 8, 8

Leg ext. 230lbs 10, 10, 8

Adductor 280lbs 15, 15

Calf raises 140lbs 15, 15, 15, 15
2 min weighted stretch

Upper pump

Last meal
7oz chicken
6 oz sweet potato
1 cup Brussel sprouts

e88db968047f126e741db5272d98aa13.jpg

Upper DC today. Looking forward to killing it today. Happy Friday everyone and hope everyone has a great weekend.

Pre workout meal
6oz chicken
1.5 cups jasmine rice
1/2 avocado

102197bdb10ba982a4ed58aac4067015.jpg

I probably missed it, but let me know when your show date is. Depleting and loading and other techniques are crapshoots. Instead, stabilize diet 10 days out and keep steady, raising carbs a little bit each day.

From there it is 100% diuretics. However, you must adhere to the diuretic formula. You must take the exact amount (using 3 different types of diuretic) at the exact time. Keep every thing else (food water sodium...we might manipulate sodium a little bit ) stable. Do your diuretics right and you can eat cookies and ice cream and still come in peeled.

Get Shredded!
Upper DC today. Looking forward to killing it today. Happy Friday everyone and hope everyone has a great weekend.

Pre workout meal
6oz chicken
1.5 cups jasmine rice
1/2 avocado

102197bdb10ba982a4ed58aac4067015.jpg

That Avocado is living on the edge lol

- - - Updated - - -

I probably missed it, but let me know when your show date is. Depleting and loading and other techniques are crapshoots. Instead, stabilize diet 10 days out and keep steady, raising carbs a little bit each day.

From there it is 100% diuretics. However, you must adhere to the diuretic formula. You must take the exact amount (using 3 different types of diuretic) at the exact time. Keep every thing else (food water sodium...we might manipulate sodium a little bit ) stable. Do your diuretics right and you can eat cookies and ice cream and still come in peeled.

He already has a great coach man...he doesnt need your help.

That Avocado is living on the edge lol

- - - Updated - - -

He already has a great coach man...he doesnt need your help.

LOL yes I didn’t want it to go to waste. A little ripe.

I already have a coach.

Upper DC went great today. Nothing new but weights are still going up. Here is what went down. Nips have been a little tender lately so I went to 10mg of masin EOD and started Nolvadex at 10mg until it goes away. Seems to be getting better.

Sept 6th 2019 Upper DC

DB Incline bench RP - 120lbs 8, 6, 6

HS Incline Press RP - 6plates plus 50lbs 8,6,5

DB Incline flys RP - 60lbs 10, 7, 5

Close grip cable row RP - 225lbs 8, 5, 5

Stretchers 145lbs 15 reps

HS Shoulder Press RP 4plates 10,8, 6

Reverse pec deck 165lbs 16,15

V bar push downs 180lbs 15,12

Post workout shake
2cups coco pebbles
2 cups egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 banana

Upper DC went great today. Nothing new but weights are still going up. Here is what went down. Nips have been a little tender lately so I went to 10mg of masin EOD and started Nolvadex at 10mg until it goes away. Seems to be getting better.

Sept 6th 2019 Upper DC

Post workout shake
2cups coco pebbles
2 cups egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 banana

Love the cocoa pebbles! I am dieting and would
Kill for a bowl! Lol. Hit that chest hard !

Max

How’s the cocoa pebbles compared to the fruity in the shake haha and strength looks great hitting some nice numbers

Sept 6th 2019 Upper DC

Post workout shake
2cups coco pebbles
2 cups egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 banana

What RP does he have you doing?12? Up that weight!!!or does he have you at 15?

Sept 6th 2019 Upper DC

Post workout shake
2cups coco pebbles
2 cups egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 banana

Also are you adding any exercises on top of what coach has you doing or is this 100%on plan..just asking because my Upper DC looks a bit different that yours...guessing he probably did that on purpose so its not cookie cutter...

I already have a coach.

OK...best of luck to you, I hope it goes well. Guys I work with often have more than one coach. Just out of curiosity, what do your last 2 weeks look like? Are you depleting and loading?

IML Gear Cream!
Ah, went back....Monty is your coach, excellent. He is what I call a details guy, and he is excellent for designing an exceptional training program for you.

For your first show you want to record all details, training, diet, drugs. As your competitive career develops you will get to the point where you intuitively know your body and what to do.

You seem to be on solid footing here. Good luck!

What RP does he have you doing?12? Up that weight!!!or does he have you at 15?

He has me at 15 but yes I still need to up the weight. This blast has my guessing from week to week on weight. LOL

Also are you adding any exercises on top of what coach has you doing or is this 100%on plan..just asking because my Upper DC looks a bit different that yours...guessing he probably did that on purpose so its not cookie cutter...

No I have added some stuff. Just to hit some of my weaker parts harder.

Dinner tonight

8oz salmon
1 cup asparagus
6oz sweet potato

de7511b5e56b17fb588c04c7a22a3931.jpg

How’s the cocoa pebbles compared to the fruity in the shake haha and strength looks great hitting some nice numbers

Man that’s a tough one. I like them both but coco pebbles might have a slight advantage.

Love the cocoa pebbles! I am dieting and would
Kill for a bowl! Lol. Hit that chest hard !

Max

Haha yeah I will miss them for sure once I start cutting for my first show.

He has me at 15 but yes I still need to up the weight. This blast has my guessing from week to week on weight. LOL

Haha thats a good sign...getting strong!!

- - - Updated - - -

Man that’s a tough one. I like them both but coco pebbles might have a slight advantage.

Fruity Pebbles FTW lol..Best cereal ever IMO

Haha thats a good sign...getting strong!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fruity Pebbles FTW lol..Best cereal ever IMO

Or DYNO-BITES if your broke!’lol

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back