Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1357
  1. #46
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,582
    Thanked in
    1,077 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352429124

    Meal #5

    10oz salmon
    2 cups spinach
    2tbsp balsamic vinaigrette


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,582
    Thanked in
    1,077 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352429124

    Training day! Ready to get at it! Upper loading A followed by lower pump. Meals so far today.

    Meal 1
    4 eggs
    1 cup eggwhites

    Meal 2
    40g Protein
    2 tbsp PB
    Last edited by Killionb12; 08-14-2019 at 08:28 AM.

  3. #48
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,582
    Thanked in
    1,077 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352429124

    Training went really well. Feeling like strength is going up already. Here is what went down.

    August 14th 2019 Upper Loading A

    Bent over BB rows 245lbs 8, 8

    DB rows 125lbs 12, 12

    Db Incline Press 105lbs 11, 8

    Floor Press 225lbs 15, 10

    Smith behind neck press 185lbs 8, 8

    Rear delt destroyer

    Close grip bench 225lbs 10, 8 reps

    Lower pump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,582
    Thanked in
    1,077 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352429124

    Getting ready to go celebrate my youngest kids birthday. I would be lying if I didnít admit that she has me wrapped around her little finger! I canít believe she is 10 today!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Getting ready to go celebrate my youngest kids birthday. I would be lying if I didnít admit that she has me wrapped around her little finger! I canít believe she is 10 today!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have a good time with the Fam!! Happy Birthday!!

  6. #51
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,864
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Training went really well. Feeling like strength is going up already. Here is what went down.

    August 14th 2019 Upper Loading A

    Bent over BB rows 245lbs 8, 8

    DB rows 125lbs 12, 12

    Db Incline Press 105lbs 11, 8

    Floor Press 225lbs 15, 10

    Smith behind neck press 185lbs 8, 8

    Rear delt destroyer

    Close grip bench 225lbs 10, 8 reps

    Lower pump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I see that your second sets the same amount of reps as the first, I think you're leaving some extra in the tank.

    They're not too failure yes but, the failure point should be different.....

  7. #52
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    When I see that your second sets the same amount of reps as the first, I think you're leaving some extra in the tank.

    They're not too failure yes but, the failure point should be different.....
    So typically on loading if done correctly the 2nd set should usually be a rep or 2 less than the first set?

  8. #53
    Senior Member

    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,595

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    304
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,840
    Thanked in
    1,269 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GainTrain, have you never done a first set to failure or almost failure?

  9. #54
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    GainTrain, have you never done a first set to failure or almost failure?
    Of course, every session, but I am still able to get the same point on my 2nd set too...Not always, just depends

  10. #55
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,864
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    So typically on loading if done correctly the 2nd set should usually be a rep or 2 less than the first set?
    Yeah. Evern though it's not failure that first set should take a big chunk out of energy and strength.

  11. #56
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah. Evern though it's not failure that first set should take a big chunk out of energy and strength.
    Guess i gotta push harder on the first set then...more weight!!!!

  12. #57
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,864
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Guess i gotta push harder on the first set then...more weight!!!!
    Yup. I rarely if ever hit the same number of reps on my second loading set.

  13. #58
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yup. I rarely if ever hit the same number of reps on my second loading set.
    👍👍🤘🤘

  14. #59
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,582
    Thanked in
    1,077 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352429124

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    When I see that your second sets the same amount of reps as the first, I think you're leaving some extra in the tank.

    They're not too failure yes but, the failure point should be different.....
    Okay, I feel like I am but maybe I need to push it harder on first set. I will make sure I do that tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #60
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Okay, I feel like I am but maybe I need to push it harder on first set. I will make sure I do that tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hes basically calling us pussies in a nice round about way LOL 😅😅😉😉

Similar Threads

  1. UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 513
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 10:24 AM
  2. Trying to get back to the stage
    By georgemichael in forum New Members
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 08:35 PM
  3. Mk and stepping on stage
    By snaff05 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2017, 05:30 AM
  4. To those who competed on stage -- please help!
    By pumpthatiron in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 05:51 AM
  5. prep log (uncle z)
    By kstar55 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums