Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Page 113 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1893
  1. #1681
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The ones in the natural light are silly for 7 weeks out.

    I've seen plenty of guys go to local shows in the conditioning he's in right now and place high, he's going to out muscle and condition anyone in his class, the only problem he will run into is if he gets a guy next to him with a tiny waist and decent muscle.

    I personally believe Killionb12 will HAVE to be an open super heavy if we have another off season..... Hell, we had to STOP growing this year so he could go get that classic physique nationals experience.
    LOL doesnít that suck. Who has to stop growing to make a class. Damn it!

  2. #1682
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    852

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    815
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    671
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points
    8847701

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The ones in the natural light are silly for 7 weeks out.

    I've seen plenty of guys go to local shows in the conditioning he's in right now and place high, he's going to out muscle and condition anyone in his class, the only problem he will run into is if he gets a guy next to him with a tiny waist and decent muscle.

    I personally believe Killionb12 will HAVE to be an open super heavy if we have another off season..... Hell, we had to STOP growing this year so he could go get that classic physique nationals experience.
    Haha he definitely got it in him, the rate of progression whether itís be fat loss or muscle building is nuts!

  3. #1683
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Haha he definitely got it in him, the rate of progression whether itís be fat loss or muscle building is nuts!
    Thanks bro!

  4. #1684
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,889

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,008
    Thanked in
    11,458 Posts
    Rep Points
    719907795

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The ones in the natural light are silly for 7 weeks out.

    I've seen plenty of guys go to local shows in the conditioning he's in right now and place high, he's going to out muscle and condition anyone in his class, the only problem he will run into is if he gets a guy next to him with a tiny waist and decent muscle.

    I personally believe Killionb12 will HAVE to be an open super heavy if we have another off season..... Hell, we had to STOP growing this year so he could go get that classic physique nationals experience.
    That is when you know you have a winner on your hands. Killion is quite the phenomenal lifter/bodybuilder

    Max

  5. #1685
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Happy 4th of July everyone! Got my workout in early today and spent the rest of the day at the pool with the family. Had a great day.

    7-4-21 push day 1

    HS decline press 100lbs - 12, 10

    DB flat bench 150s - 10, 8

    Cable flys 35lbs - 16, 15

    Smith flat bench 225lbs - 16, 14

    DB Lateral raises 30lbs - 20, 18

    Rear delt cable flyís 15lbs - 16, 14

  6. #1686
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    855
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,670
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Are you intentionally avoiding anterior delts?

  7. #1687
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Are you intentionally avoiding anterior delts?
    Yes Iím front delt heavy and you use them when doing chest pressing movements anyway. Need to bring up my medial and posterior delts.

  8. #1688
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    855
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,670
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Smart. I figured. On the local circuit you see a lot of front delt heavy guys. At the national level, not so much. Super common to overtrain and overdevelop fronts.
    I have recently started with rears, 2 exercises, medial, two exercises, then one front exercise which is a different one each time. Because I do primarily incline type bench exercises, my front delts get hammered.
    TBH, I never really noticed the imbalance because I have ALWAYS done rear delts, from day one. But when one of my buddies saw me a couple months intomprep and said ďDAMN! Your front delts are way bigger.Ē I sort of freaked out.

    Another reason (if someone needs another one) to hire a coach.

  9. #1689
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Smart. I figured. On the local circuit you see a lot of front delt heavy guys. At the national level, not so much. Super common to overtrain and overdevelop fronts.
    I have recently started with rears, 2 exercises, medial, two exercises, then one front exercise which is a different one each time. Because I do primarily incline type bench exercises, my front delts get hammered.
    TBH, I never really noticed the imbalance because I have ALWAYS done rear delts, from day one. But when one of my buddies saw me a couple months intomprep and said ďDAMN! Your front delts are way bigger.Ē I sort of freaked out.

    Another reason (if someone needs another one) to hire a coach.
    For sure man. Itís easy to just do the same thing you have always done but soon realized my front delts were even taking over my chest exercises and chest started to lag behind. Took front delts out of routine and bam chest started to come back up. My rear delts were way behind now they are starting to pop on my rear double and other poses.

  10. #1690
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    855
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,670
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Your chest DEFINITELY improved, as did many things. I really look forward to the stage results.

  11. #1691
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Your chest DEFINITELY improved, as did many things. I really look forward to the stage results.
    Thanks brother!

  12. #1692
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Good leg day and strength was there. Glad Iím 6.5 weeks out and still can push it. Tons better than last prep. Overall still feeling pretty decent. Will have my days but canít complain. Those days are coming I know.

    7-5-21 leg day 1

    Seated hamstring curls 175lbs - 13, 12

    RDLs 365lbs - 10, 9

    Standing calf raises 4 plates - 15, 13, 12

    Belt squat 4 plates & 2 25s - 12, 10

    Adductors 135lbs - 15, 13, 12

    Lying hamstring curls 135lbs - 12, 11
    Drop set 2 plates - 8
    Drop set 1 plates - 10

    Calf presses 6 plates - 20, 16, 15

  13. #1693
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Update pics. 6 and 7.5 weeks out. Weight is at 249.4lbs. Very happy with current conditioning at 6 weeks out. Iím actually 7lbs heavier than what I was 6 weeks out last prep with same conditioning. Very excited about that.






  14. #1694
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    852

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    815
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    671
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points
    8847701

    Sick dude! Workouts still looking solid and the shape is rapidly improving

  15. #1695
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,457
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361176748

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Sick dude! Workouts still looking solid and the shape is rapidly improving
    Thanks brotha!

Similar Threads

  1. UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 513
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 10:24 AM
  2. Trying to get back to the stage
    By georgemichael in forum New Members
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 08:35 PM
  3. Mk and stepping on stage
    By snaff05 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2017, 05:30 AM
  4. To those who competed on stage -- please help!
    By pumpthatiron in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 05:51 AM
  5. prep log (uncle z)
    By kstar55 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums