• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Getting back at it in the gym since taking time off from contest. Had a good quad focused leg day yesterday. Strength is obviously down but muscle endurance is getting better. Looking forward to the next few weeks and getting back some strength.

9-6-21 Quads A

Standing Calf raises 4 plates - 14, 12, 12

Seated calf raises 2 plates - 17, 16, 14

Abductors 110lbs - 16, 15, 15

Adductors 130lbs - 13, 12, 10

Pendulum squats 3 plates - 14, 13, 11

Leg press 16 plates - 12, 11, 10

Leg ext. 4 plates - 13, 10
Drop set 3 plates - 5
Drop set 2 plates - 5
Drop set 1 plate - 9

Nice Killion! You got me doing the abductor/adductor machines again which has resulted in my overall leg size! They grew over 30% in size during this past run. I can’t wait to do my next run. Going to be using Olympic Style lifts along with volume training . I am going light at first until i perfect each movement, then will be adding weight each workout or slowing down the movement. Looking forward to working with the girl(expert) again.

Max

Nice Killion! You got me doing the abductor/adductor machines again which has resulted in my overall leg size! They grew over 30% in size during this past run. I can’t wait to do my next run. Going to be using Olympic Style lifts along with volume training . I am going light at first until i perfect each movement, then will be adding weight each workout or slowing down the movement. Looking forward to working with the girl(expert) again.

Max

Just saw a video by John Jewett that showed data from a study on men that performed a full ROM Squat or Leg Press vs those did half reps. They grew Adductors by double the amount compared to those that did half reps. Moral of the story is go hamstring to calves on squats and leg presses for bigger adductors!

Just saw a video by John Jewett that showed data from a study on men that performed a full ROM Squat or Leg Press vs those did half reps. They grew Adductors by double the amount compared to those that did half reps. Moral of the story is go hamstring to calves on squats and leg presses for bigger adductors!

Awesome. I’m gonna watch it now! Appreciate it

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back