• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
How are you enjoying the EP stuff?

The EP gear is solid. Loving the Test E and Deca combo. Best bulker to date. It’s so damn smooth and easy to pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EP gear is solid. Loving the Test E and Deca combo. Best bulker to date. It’s so damn smooth and easy to pin.

Hells Yeah! Test/Deca forever! EP is a good line and some good people!

Max

Had an amazing Lower Loading session. Felt the best I have in awhile. Strength, endurance and energy was all there. I had to go up on everything today and my legs definitely were shot afterwards. Legs are starting to become my favorite day and that was never the case before. Here is what went down.

Sept 21st Lower Loading B

V Squat 10 plates - 10, 8 reps

Wide high stance leg press 16 plates - 10, 8

Stiff Leg Deadlifts 315lbs 8, 7 reps

Leg extensions single leg 110lbs 12, 10

Adductors 305lbs 12, 10

Calf raises 3 plates 15, 15, 12, 12

Preacher curls 12, 10, 10

Upper Pump

Post workout shake
2 cups egg whites
2 cups cereal fruity pebbles
1 banana
1/2 cup oats

Fruity
Pebbles kick Ass!

Max

Weekly pic updates. Weight is back up and will hopefully be back to 260lbs by next update. Sitting at 257.2 right now. Which ab and quad pose do you like best? One im pushing down on toes with foot slightly kicked out. The other is pretty much flat foot with slightly kicked out right foot. I want to try toes up with heel down and pushing down through heel to see if I can get different muscles to pop in quad. I will try next time.

0354fc3c9e1eaacabc068e07fbc6a54d.jpg
68df5ba4b1fef93340b14b1e39555789.jpg
29a1576e2e55875cf6ba3af25a045649.jpg
3b9d124efad715d33c83a61f451022ae.jpg
dd034c57b9a84a678724f8ca33ac2ee9.jpg

Pic of scale for current weight

fb4c95c3ea71d622e2276b5ab296b544.jpg

Weekly pic updates. Weight is back up and will hopefully be back to 260lbs by next update. Sitting at 257.2 right now. Which ab and quad pose do you like best? One im pushing down on toes with foot slightly kicked out. The other is pretty much flat foot with slightly kicked out right foot. I want to try toes up with heel down and pushing down through heel to see if I can get different muscles to pop in quad. I will try next time.

0354fc3c9e1eaacabc068e07fbc6a54d.jpg
68df5ba4b1fef93340b14b1e39555789.jpg
29a1576e2e55875cf6ba3af25a045649.jpg
3b9d124efad715d33c83a61f451022ae.jpg
dd034c57b9a84a678724f8ca33ac2ee9.jpg

Abs tighter in the bottom pic. Looking good my man!

Max

Abs tighter in the bottom pic. Looking good my man!

Max

Thanks bro. Yes definitely got the abs tighter in bottom pic. I feel like my legs look better in top. Need to bring it all together. Keep practicing I guess.

Thanks bro. Yes definitely got the abs tighter in bottom pic. I feel like my legs look better in top. Need to bring it all together. Keep practicing I guess.

From what I hear..posing is pretty fucking hard and takes alot of practice to nail it. Heard of guys spending hr+ daily just practicing posing..you look great man, I have no dounbt youll get it dialed in.

Get Shredded!

It’s all practice, breathing and trial and error! Definitely helps with a partner.

Max

From what I hear..posing is pretty fucking hard and takes alot of practice to nail it. Heard of guys spending hr+ daily just practicing posing..you look great man, I have no dounbt youll get it dialed in.
Yeah, five rounds a day every day doing it RIGHT. The doing it right part is critical. No point practicing bad poses.

It's probably the hardest part of getting on stage. Tiny tiny mistakes can lose it for you.

So, to pick apart Killonb12 here, which I've talked to him about of course.

Side chest - shoulder needs to be higher so he's more Upright and abs tight tight.

Ab and thigh, the top is a better look but, he's not flexing both quads it seems, hands are too high on his head which makes the lats dissappear and, I think he can pull the waist in more.

Tiny little adjustments like we made to his back double can make a huge difference.

Even transition to poses. In his back double he was putting his arms out to his sides then going up, didn't see much in the back. I had him switch to keeping hands low and in front to start then tensing hams, glutes, back and pulling his arms straight up, his mid back exploded and muscle was dancing everywhere as he moved in to the pose.

Details, details, details.

Coach helping me on that side chest as well. Trying to get more upright and pulling those abs in. Man it’s difficult to do all of those things at once. LOL practice practice practice!!

f1cfbf181de44d1256c77964c3dac3ea.jpg
60adc1589af1b8ba6ab49aaf561a4b77.jpg

Correct. During the last 2 weeks posing is the most important aspect of your training. Not just poses, but also transitions. You need to be able to hold poses for a full 60 seconds while having a smile on your face. Start working on your posing 3 months out.

It is hard to assess your posing fully from static pictures, video is best. Of course blot out your face. For now, on your ab shot you need to flex your thighs more. If leading with your right leg, dig the ball of your foot in a bit more to bring out your inner thigh. Bend and flex your left leg a bit more.

Don't make the mistake I made during my last 2 shows. I was always a good poser (especially after working with Jonie Bovino who coached the LA pros decades ago) but I became overconfident, and did not practice enough. Furthermore, my arrogance made me blind to weaknesses. I should have hired a posing coach. I knew I was blocky, but did not know how bad until I got video/pics back. I hade to make major changes.

Work with Monty on your posing now.

AS the contest gets closer, Hire a coach affiliated with your show. Ideally, one of the judges. Pay the $100 for an hour of coaching.

Last edited:
Your side chest looks pretty good, however press your left leg against your right, and then slide the left leg forward so that your right inner thigh is pushing your left hamstring out.

Coach said get a burger and fries so we can get that weight back up so that’s what I did.

496e0c4252ed3dda78f90ba3ae4fd681.jpg
t
d30fb9e55c20c397730dc02bd3cf6950.jpg

I like your coach! Lol. Nice treat!

Max

Coach said get a burger and fries so we can get that weight back up so that’s what I did.

496e0c4252ed3dda78f90ba3ae4fd681.jpg
t
d30fb9e55c20c397730dc02bd3cf6950.jpg

And here I am stoked about seeing 220 on the scale..lol...Thanks me reminding me I am still a little guy hahah..That Burger looks good....the Pizza looks good too

And here I am stoked about seeing 220 on the scale..lol...Thanks me reminding me I am still a little guy hahah..That Burger looks good....the Pizza looks good too

You ain’t little bro. 220 at 5’10 is beast. You have to remember I’m 6’3 so need more weight to fill this body out. That pizza was my wife’s. She decided to cheat with me. So she got a cauliflower crust pizza with all meat! I swear I turned her into me. She used to eat veggie pizzas. Now since I got her lifting weights and eating tons of protein she loves the all meat pizzas. LOL, created a monster.

IML Gear Cream!
You ain’t little bro. 220 at 5’10 is beast. You have to remember I’m 6’3 so need more weight to fill this body out. That pizza was my wife’s. She decided to cheat with me. So she got a cauliflower crust pizza with all meat! I swear I turned her into me. She used to eat veggie pizzas. Now since I got her lifting weights and eating tons of protein she loves the all meat pizzas. LOL, created a monster.

Thanks man! Never tried a cauliflower crust pizza, heard they are pretty good. Gotta have the meats lol!!!

I was about to say, think he's about six inches taller then you lol.

I'm 5'10 261 as of this morning though...... Yall better step it up.

LOL, you better not teach us everything you know. GT and I are coming for you!!

Grrrr...Damn you!!!! Lol...Still the little guy of the crew over here 😪😪😪

LOL, you better not teach us everything you know. GT and I are coming for you!!

Hes secretly acting like he wants to see us succeed, but then hes gonna sabotage us LOL 😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back