• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stinks DHB log

Get Shredded!
Bro if I was you I’d bulk, and bulk some more. I’m not going to lie I’d be eating quality food like steak baked potatoes, quality carbs like rice and oatmeal but you can easily add ice cream to your protein shakes and shit like that for extra calories. You need to gain. Just avoid fast food garbage, fried food, and focus on quality foods.

Seeing some change. Not much. But looking thru pics. From Start to this week. Trying to Continuously increase my Macros and improve my dieting. Will be back later in free time with updates from this week's lifts.
My arm wasn't fully flexed in Pic 1..but wasn't getting much more out of it anyhow.
#wheresmyfuckincarbs
e21c8e61b336ec90f291bffa0c77fc1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Definitely improvement man. Push that food! Keep pushing it higher each week until you start gaining too much fat. I think you'll be surprised how much you can stuff your face with clean food while lifting hard without getting fat

How many bottles do you have left ? Can you donate them to someone for not following threw ? Your log has failed bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many bottles do you have left ? Can you donate them to someone for not following threw ? Your log has failed bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...you guys picked the wrong guy for sure...You let us down Stink

Maybe he will send you the other three bottles GT

You know I would do the damn thing for you guys...not sure I wanna give him my Address though...But id toss it on top of my current cycle and see whats happens no problem....Although already running a pretty hefty stack...

Last edited:
Seeing some change. Not much. But looking thru pics. From Start to this week. Trying to Continuously increase my Macros and improve my dieting. Will be back later in free time with updates from this week's lifts.
My arm wasn't fully flexed in Pic 1..but wasn't getting much more out of it anyhow.
#wheresmyfuckincarbs
e21c8e61b336ec90f291bffa0c77fc1d.jpg

Sent from my shark laser using Tapatalk
Thanks for blurring out that tattoo of my name

Sent from my sex dungeon using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any contact with stink? It’s kinda sad he seemed like he was more than willing to give this log a good run and bust his ass but now at this point it only seems he was willing to take the free gear. If I missed something here and you have something going on personally that you have to postpone the log for now than I apologize but guys who do this shit piss me the fuck off man it’s a dirt bag move. You go from a daily poster to disappearing after you receive the gear? It’s a damn shame and you and guys like you are the reason more sources don’t sponsor logs.

I hope he's fine.

It's still inexcusable to not get an update in this long though.

I'll take the blame here. I recommended picking him so, my bad.

Sorry guys. I'll try to make this up and see if I can get something together from my own stash to have a log with something interesting.

IML Gear Cream!
I hope he's fine.

Sorry guys. I'll try to make this up and see if I can get something together from my own stash to have a log with something interesting.
It happens man. He looked promising honestly. I would've chose him too.

Its easy to talk the talk...walking it is another story....

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he's fine.

We will forgive you this time 😅😅😉😉

I mean I can definitely think of reasons to have to postpone a log or step away from the forum for awhile for certain family issues or a death in the family but like monte said the fact that he hasn’t communicated anything is unacceptable. No matter what the issue is a simple post or even pm would have been acceptable. According to his post I’m assuming work got to hectic for him and he’s using that as an excuse. If that’s the case, it’s not an excuse. I worked 15-17hr days a couple years ago and still found time to train 4-5 days a week. We have 24hrs in a day anyone can find 45min - 1hr to train.

Has anyone had any contact with stink? It’s kinda sad he seemed like he was more than willing to give this log a good run and bust his ass but now at this point it only seems he was willing to take the free gear. If I missed something here and you have something going on personally that you have to postpone the log for now than I apologize but guys who do this shit piss me the fuck off man it’s a dirt bag move. You go from a daily poster to disappearing after you receive the gear? It’s a damn shame and you and guys like you are the reason more sources don’t sponsor logs.
I had contact with him just before he disappeared. He was having big problems with his wife and with a newborn the added stress, well he wasn't doing to well. He had told me it got to the point where his wife threatened to call the police about him using gear. It sounded like a bad situation to be in and hoping the best for him

I hope he's fine.

I had contact with him just before he disappeared. He was having big problems with his wife and with a newborn the added stress, well he wasn't doing to well. He had told me it got to the point where his wife threatened to call the police about him using gear. It sounded like a bad situation to be in and hoping the best for him

What are the mood effects of this AAS?

I've run quite a bit of it, and the only negative side I got was night sweats similar to Tren, and that was at 700mg/wk. It didn't affect my sleep or mood at all. I like running it with Test and Mast.

I've run quite a bit of it, and the only negative side I got was night sweats similar to Tren, and that was at 700mg/wk. It didn't affect my sleep or mood at all. I like running it with Test and Mast.
I agree with Dex on the sides being night sweats like tren but also my hair was shedding like a mo fo..... other than that I loved it my last cycle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Damn this doesn't sound good. I hope stinks alright!!!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Some women experience serious stress disorders after pregnancy. They become psychotic bitches. I’m guessing this was his case and he wasn’t raging out but the wifey was.

He seemed real real happy about being a dad. Hope he’s doing good. Remember “in the poopy no baby” ... don’t need a round two of psycho momma. Then I’m a few years maybe he can come back and run gears. At least he had what appeared to be an above average cock if I remember correctly. So maybe butt sex isn’t an option with his ole lady... ahhh the perks of being hung like a field mouse :)

Some women experience serious stress disorders after pregnancy. They become psychotic bitches. I’m guessing this was his case and he wasn’t raging out but the wifey was.

He seemed real real happy about being a dad. Hope he’s doing good. Remember “in the poopy no baby” ... don’t need a round two of psycho momma. Then I’m a few years maybe he can come back and run gears. At least he had what appeared to be an above average cock if I remember correctly. So maybe butt sex isn’t an option with his ole lady... ahhh the perks of being hung like a field mouse :)
I believe this could be true. My old lady thru a coffew mug at my face and smashed a plate on the floor cuz the dog ate her meal prep. I Will never impregnate her psychotic ass.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

jeesh- hope he wasnt the guy in roidvisor story- probably not but who knows
I think I saw something about that. A guy flipping on his wife or something and then, of course, "sources say STEROIDS are to blame" lol...
I should elaborate on the LOL
...no, its not ever funny when a man lays his hands on a woman. However, I feel that if he's gonna hit her, he's gonna hit her.
Unless some super nice guy is doing crazy numbers of tren, then maybe there's something to look at. Most guys don't want to run tren over a certain amount because I believe most of us like being jacked and overall, nice guys.

I think I saw something about that. A guy flipping on his wife or something and then, of course, "sources say STEROIDS are to blame" lol...
I should elaborate on the LOL
...no, its not ever funny when a man lays his hands on a woman. However, I feel that if he's gonna hit her, he's gonna hit her.
Unless some super nice guy is doing crazy numbers of tren, then maybe there's something to look at. Most guys don't want to run tren over a certain amount because I believe most of us like being jacked and overall, nice guys.

I think that was from Connecticut Stink was from Jersey

if that is average, I am well below average, at least flaccid- Im jelly of his flaccid dick picks

hope she didnt do anything to the dog- if she did, time to toss that bitch
I believe this could be true. My old lady thru a coffew mug at my face and smashed a plate on the floor cuz the dog ate her meal prep. I Will never impregnate her psychotic ass.

hope she didnt do anything to the dog- if she did, time to toss that bitch
Hell na she spoils the fuck outta those dogs. That's why he knows how to open the fridge and steal shit.

Back