• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Stinks DHB log

IML Gear Cream!
Bonus 3rd leg
And pig belly
Sorry wasn't sure how to hide it.
Delete If it ruins ur coffee
daf4110fdc1f8ecd90aeb709d8cf430f.jpg
ce3e3f46a2c88f04dae6667b57d12098.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahahah damn bro, youre packin some heat there!!!!

Was growing my arm mustache to donate to children who can't grow facial hair. Lol But this is the second shave comment I got. Perhaps I should consider shaving. Fuck I'm gonna feel like a Nancy all Bald armed n shit. Does it really make a visual difference? Is this something u guys actually do?
~stinksquatch

I started shaving my arms and chest roughly two years ago. My younger brother was always telling me how much of a difference it made visually. I gave it a try and haven’t stopped since I make sure to shave weekly now. I was shocked to see how much more vascular and defined I was when shaving

with back i started lowering the weight a bit and really focusing on holding the contraction, sounds weird but i find if i close my eyes it makes it easier to isolate... after i did that, i actually found out what tight back muscles actually felt like.. before i was just going through the motions usually to heavy and cheating the form..

Totally made up for a shit chest day with a kickass back session today.
In the process I'm Learning just how much I hate that shitty marcy home gym machine I have.
It's nice to have resistance available tho.
Was struggling to activate my lats with it but I leaned back a tad bit and was able to squeeze pretty good at the bottom of the rep. Tho I find it not as easy to just pull my elbows down. For the last set of my lat pull downs I chose to leave my pointer finger and thumb off the bar. Switch the grip up a bit. Not sure how Beneficial it'll be tho. I sat down on the ground to use the low pull cable to do seated rows and instead of the v grip attachment. I used the rope. What a fucking difference I found with that. Didn't realize how limited I was using the metal. And once again I was able to get a satisfactory squeeze thru my reps. Fucking loved it. By then I wasn't so impressed with the squeeze at the top of my traps on shrugs. Probly exhausted myself. All high volume. Impatient and less than 2 min rest between sets. Probly a foolish move but I kicked my ass tonight and I'm hoping I pay for it tomorrow for the better. Boo fuckin yaa!

i'm somewhat of a hairy Italian..lol... so try to just run the blade over arms during daily shower... just easier... and yes... the vascularity and definiton really does show through... its a individual preference yes.. but i think its adds to overall look

I started shaving my arms and chest roughly two years ago. My younger brother was always telling me how much of a difference it made visually. I gave it a try and haven’t stopped since I make sure to shave weekly now. I was shocked to see how much more vascular and defined I was when shaving

i'm somewhat of a hairy Italian..lol... so try to just run the blade over arms during daily shower... just easier... and yes... the vascularity and definiton really does show through... its a individual preference yes.. but i think its adds to overall look
U guys are awful convincing. Maybe by days end I'll look like a swimmer. See how It goes

Bonus 3rd leg
And pig belly
Sorry wasn't sure how to hide it.
Delete If it ruins ur coffee
daf4110fdc1f8ecd90aeb709d8cf430f.jpg
ce3e3f46a2c88f04dae6667b57d12098.jpg

So.... Body fat % depends on lean tissue mass as well.

I don't think you're 15% body fat fat, but, I would guess you're 15-17% because you lack lean tissue.

Morning brothers.
Sorry for the delay.
Baby stinks been a good boy. Mrs stink was a handful tho.. Maybe 2 handfuls.
So on Friday was pin #4 did the left quad. Sat had minimal pip. But I assume It's cause I don't do quads as often as these sweet ass cheeks.
Today is pin day 5 followed up with chest n tris.
Ive Been trying to Tweak my Diet. As follows below.

Meal 1:
Ensure
4 scrambled eggs
1 slice of whole wheat toast.

Meal 2:
8oz chicken breast
(50g protein)
Water with jym carbs
(2.scoops.60g carbs) 6x daily
Repeat chicken meal 6 more times every 2.5 hours.

Scrambies b4 bed again if time allows.
This brings me upward of 350g protein
360g carbs
Alongside any smalls I might. Pickup thru out the day. But diets been pretty clean now.
Aside from a Taylor ham if I get cheaty
Ill.update more often. Sorry about the weekend break. Had a Ruff one.

How many big guys do you know who drink all of their carbs or even half?

The goal isn't or wasn't to drink them. But using that to supplement in while I was trying to tighten down the hatch on diet. Being thin I never had to worry about extra weight so whatever I gained was a plus. And I know you guys are on a more serious level with diet. So I wanted to just jump in and get my numbers up while Getting a better handle of eating clean. I'm sticking with chicken all thru out the day and eggs when I can at home. Bringing shit insta rice cups to work and baked potatoes with the chicken. Everything seems bland lol but the energy is there which is a plus. But for sure could use a nudge in a better proper direction. Not asking anyone to do my homework. More so that I'm Soaking up info n tips comment wise that can keep Me the right track. But I Def agree drinking my carbs isn't the way to go. But also figured something is better than near none during that time.
Also to add. Not to crutch on. But I'm a super picky eater. So cottage cheese n stuff like that makes me cringe lol
Diets always been the hard part. Not that I'm piggy. But more so I don't consume enough

Get Shredded!
Here is an ax-ample of how to increase macros with food.

almonds
mixed nuts
peanut butter
honey
bananas
fruit off any kind really
liquid egg whites

these ideas I posted are in addition to each solid meal, so an example is add 1/3 cup almonds and a banana with 2 TSBS PB and honey at the end of or beginning of a meal. This will jump off your appetite for real food.

I would 100% stop the ensures and all the other liquid calories today, all these bs supplements do is hinder your potential

Last edited:
The goal isn't or wasn't to drink them. But using that to supplement in while I was trying to tighten down the hatch on diet. Being thin I never had to worry about extra weight so whatever I gained was a plus. And I know you guys are on a more serious level with diet. So I wanted to just jump in and get my numbers up while Getting a better handle of eating clean. I'm sticking with chicken all thru out the day and eggs when I can at home. Bringing shit insta rice cups to work and baked potatoes with the chicken. Everything seems bland lol but the energy is there which is a plus. But for sure could use a nudge in a better proper direction. Not asking anyone to do my homework. More so that I'm Soaking up info n tips comment wise that can keep Me the right track. But I Def agree drinking my carbs isn't the way to go. But also figured something is better than near none during that time.
Also to add. Not to crutch on. But I'm a super picky eater. So cottage cheese n stuff like that makes me cringe lol
Diets always been the hard part. Not that I'm piggy. But more so I don't consume enough

Those rice packets are super easy and useful in a pinch. I think each pack is 90g carbs or something?

But yeah I would suggest to start prepping your food so you can actually make it taste good.

Chicken is fine but, you want to get a variety of protein sources since all of them have a different amino acid profile.

If you can stick to eggs, chicken and lean beef, that's pretty much covering your needs.

Also with chicken only (you mentioned eggs to which are a plus) , you're missing out on some fats that the beef will provide.

Chicken
Eggs
Egg whites
Lean beef (90/10ish)
White rice (not fucking brown rice)
Potatoes (sweet or white or whatever)
Oats
Avocado
Almonds

If you simply ate those things in the portions you mentioned, 40-50g protein, 60g carbs, 10-15g fat at every meal, you'll grow. Period.

I think you're trapping yourself in to a routine of buying pre packaged food for convenience sake and, when it happens and it will, you're going to not have some thing you need to eat and you won't be able to get it and miss those calories.

Slowly working into a diet doesn't work. Just start it and get going. You work out the kinks faster and it's much easier to have food on hand for a few days at a time.

prep that food..i'm a simple person... make few pounds of ground beef add some eggs in it... brown it up... on the other side of my container is a cup of rice.. all that i take to work and stack in frig... 3 of them a day while at work.. in morning its 4 eggs half cup of egg whites and cup of oatmeal... at night when get home its usually some sort of chicken or fish or another beef and some veggies... just makes it little easier...once ya get in the habit its hard to not do it anymore

and back to shaving... you're worried bout shaving yet you'll wear that god damn banana hammock.... LOL

and back to shaving... you're worried bout shaving yet you'll wear that god damn banana hammock.... LOL
Summer time in the hot factory.be glad it wasn't the white pair. Need as little on as possible in that shit hole haha. Plus it holds me well. I'm gonna just shave one arm now to make things better

Whats up Bro? You gonna keep this log updated regularly or what? I mean you got free gear to run a log right? Get to work my man!!! 落落Any update on the DHB?

Yes brother agreed was hoping to see more out of this. Time to step up your game stink.

Hey brothers. Sorry for the slack. Been dealing with a groin abscess. Nice quarter sized lump with red streaks between my nutsack n corner of my leg. Couldn't bend to grab weights or anything. Shits been brutal. But getting better. Back to the log tomorrow. Will be on my game.
Anyone else get these? Any advice?

BTW. Dhb still pip free. And I feel the thermogenic vibe from it. I wake each night with sweat on my legs. And when it comes to plates of food. Well there not large enough right now. So no lack of appetite
fb0621a5a8306d4bcbe9783e5bbf2218.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
It’s been what 17 days since your first pin???

Question how’s the pip so far??
Feeling anything like more energy??
Have you gained anything??

I know it’s still early and DHB is new to me so not sure how quick it kicks in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been what 17 days since your first pin???

Question how’s the pip so far??
Feeling anything like more energy??
Have you gained anything??

I know it’s still early and DHB is new to me so not sure how quick it kicks in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to look at my calender but I believe I pinned the 12th Fri for pin #1. Pip is near. Non existent with the exception of the one time I felt slight soreness in my quad but to be fair my leg was pretty tense on pin and I plunged rather quickly. So other than that pip hasn't been an issue. Energy wise. During the day it's not like I'm all Gung hoe pre-workout style.. But it's when I get under the weights or get my heart rate up where the quit just doesn't seem around the corner. Rather nice on that aspect. I abandoned pre-workout supps as once I get going. The trains in motion and it just stays that way. Weight wise. It's been a few days since I was on the scale. I started at 200/205 depending on how much I ate the day b4. Last time I was on scale it was more so 204/208 thru out the day. This was last Thursday. Pumps are there as well. I feel it comes on rather quick. Havnt gotten any bad back or shin pumps /cramps that were unbearable. With muscle hardening aspects. I was expecting to. Be jumping out of bed with a leg straight in the air all cramped up.
So far. Dhb isn't the scary compound reviews made it out to be. Certainly not by this source.

thats prob a lymph node swelled up...had one few weeks ago also... gone now... could be anything from getting a scratch somewhere close or even feet..

thats prob a lymph node swelled up...had one few weeks ago also... gone now... could be anything from getting a scratch somewhere close or even feet..
In the middle of the night Tues I was half asleep. N itched the area and it was like I hit a sensitive spot n nearly jumped. Wed it was pen cap sized lump. Fri morning. Was the image I posted. Then noon time. It was dark red streak thru it. Was like Draining lava. Hate to say I'm glad u had one. But I was beginning to think I was the rare specimen to get it. I'm not alone.

Looks like AIDS bro. You coughing a lot?

Haha I be joshin ya mon!

im not sure if you mentioned it before or not, didn’t scroll back thru, but what kind of workouts are ya doing? As for the nut sac, prolly wearing that banana hammock and all the sweat caused the irritation. Gold bond son!’

Looks like AIDS bro. You coughing a lot?

Haha I be joshin ya mon!

im not sure if you mentioned it before or not, didn’t scroll back thru, but what kind of workouts are ya doing? As for the nut sac, prolly wearing that banana hammock and all the sweat caused the irritation. Gold bond son!’
I had an hiv test done and I passed. Said I'm positive so all is well.
=O lmao jk.
Usually when boxers start riding up I have to switch to the bikini cuts to avoid the chaffing and getting caught up. But it didn't seem to help this week. Past 4 days I went Rambo commando and was swinging dick. Much better. No support but less rub. I've been doing push pull legs repeated twice thru the week. Pickin 3 to 5 exercises per body part based off how things are going. High volume. Trying to stay strict. Get good squeeze in.

Morning guys.
Back in the saddle today.
205 this morning.
Switching chest n tris to Back N bis today.
Swapping my push pull legs to pull Push legs repeat.

Whats the community feel about wide grip behind the neck pull ups... Is the thought that it destroys your shoulders. I tend to excel with these. But I'm not looking for more risk Than reward.

Typing out this week's meal plan in between free time at work in a note pad. Will Be back later with an update.
Appreciate your patience with this shit week I had. I'm not trying to get free gear n run off or to slack about..
In my case when it rains. It pours then hurricanes n monsoons.
Got sick. Started to Get better. N I'm Guessing I was beating myself up with a weak immune system n got this abscess or cyst or. Inflamed lymphnode. And it really Knocked me off track.
Blowjob vouchers for those affected by my weakness. Just reply "stinks freejay"

Morning guys.
Back in the saddle today.
205 this morning.
Switching chest n tris to Back N bis today.
Swapping my push pull legs to pull Push legs repeat.

Whats the community feel about wide grip behind the neck pull ups... Is the thought that it destroys your shoulders. I tend to excel with these. But I'm not looking for more risk Than reward.

Typing out this week's meal plan in between free time at work in a note pad. Will Be back later with an update.
Appreciate your patience with this shit week I had. I'm not trying to get free gear n run off or to slack about..
In my case when it rains. It pours then hurricanes n monsoons.
Got sick. Started to Get better. N I'm Guessing I was beating myself up with a weak immune system n got this abscess or cyst or. Inflamed lymphnode. And it really Knocked me off track.
Blowjob vouchers for those affected by my weakness. Just reply "stinks freejay"

If an exercise works really well for you, I say screw what everyone else says.

Most behind the neck movements cause pain because guys lack a good range of motion or try to use a ROM that is too long.

They should work well building upper back though.

Morning big juicies.
Yesterday was a long one.
12. Hour shift. Manufacturing with no breaks.
Woke up and had
Meal 1: 2 peanut butter with banana on whole wheat toast.
Meal 2: bag of grapes followed by a blueberry muffin and some peanuts shortly after.
Meal 3: 6oz chicken breast and abiut 1/3 of my meal prep container of browned ground beef 85%/15 black Angus.
Repeat thru meal 6.
After work I ate 2 pulled chicken on while wheat rolls. Some sort of BBQ mixed in it.
Exercise hour after.
After my workout. I snuck in a slice of pizza well it was 1.5 but u didn't see that.
Before bed I had 5 scrambled eggs with cheese mixed in. 2 slices of whole wheat toast and a tall glass of choco milk.

Lifts.

I started with 2 light sets of 20 reps lat pull down to stretch my lats before I did pull ups.
Got 3 sets of 6 behind the neck wide grip pull ups.
Then I finished the bar with 3x6 narrow grip palm up trying to focus more on a row like squeeze rather than to favor my bicep.
Back to the resistance machine.
Seated rows. 3 x 15 should have done a few more but I didn't wanna be a one trick. Pony.
Lat push down 3 x 8 I don't think I had a good footing or stance on these as I felt it more in my front delt and lower back.
I wasnt impressed.
Then I got greedy and did 2 more light sets of lat pull downs 16 reps
Bis were starting to fill up and get a pump.
3x8 standing dB curls.
2x8 seated at incline curls.
All the way down. Deep stretch. Felt nice but tight in my inside of elbow area after.
Forgot the shrugs until I was swamped. Fuck. Wesley's shrugs... well I didnt get many in. I was hoping for sets of 20. But was fatigued by 8. Second set was sloppier Than I'd like. So I called it quits.
I don't like to make excuses. But Im. Blaming myself this morning for not hydrating enough. I feel I'd have done better and felt better. I had a mixed bcaa drink for during my lifts. But I hadn't even killed a gallon of water by the time. I was getting into it. And I think that's why it was a sloppy day for lifting.
Someone kick me in the pecker.
Fuck. It wasn't wasted. But I sure wouldn't be comfy posting a video of the session.
Sleeps been Tuff. Sweating like a pig. But only waste down.
Other than that. My Piss is clear. No bad cramps. Eating isn't hard. But the diet planning sure is for me.

Forgot to add that I had 3 slices of pita bread with the ground beef. Not all. At once.
3 of the containers I used a pita to. Pack with the beef.

Back