• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beginner cycle

crazymoon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys. I decided finally to do my very first cycle. After all the reading and research I've done in the past couple of months I finally decided what to take and I think I've learned quite a bit.

A little bit about myself. I've been training naturally for 7,5 years and I am 27 years old. I feel like I've reached my limits and decided to do a test only cycle.

I asked one of the big guys at the gym what cycle he recommends for beginners for bulking and he was like "anavar + winstrol" without PCT. But after that I decided to do my own research and saw that 2 orals for very first cycle is not that good even though they are not that harsh.

So, long story short.

My plan is bulk up.

I do plan to take Test Enanthate for 12 weeks at 250mg per week. For PCT I do plan to use Nolvadex.

My current plan is like this.

Week 1 - Week 12 = 250mg Test E

Week 14 - 40mg Nolvadex
Week 15 - 40 mg Nolvadex
Week 16 - 20mg Nolvadex
Week 17 - 20mg Nolvadex

About injecting I will inject twice a week. Monday and Thursday.

Questions:

1. What is the best time to inject, before workout or in the mornings? Is it also important at what time I am injecting myself? Let's say I am injecting at Monday at 12PM, Thursday should be the same, injecting at 12PM? Same goes for next week and so on ... ?
2. What kind of needles do I need for pulling the liquid off the vial and for injecting?
3. Also where can I find some information or potential videos about injecting, drawing the liquid off the vial etc .... I want to try and learn myself.
4. When buying the Test, is there like a website where I can verify if the product is legit or it really depends from brand to brand? Some might have stuff on their websites or?
5. Also what are the most popular brands that I should look after? I only know of Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
6. What is the usual price per vial for Test E, so I know I am not getting ripped off.

Thanks in advance!

I would personally up the test. 250mg/wk is barely above a trt dose. Given your age and what your current test levels probably are you will be wasting your time especially if you are trying to bulk up.
Lot's of good sponsors here that sell quality test at a decent price. I'm sure some of them will chime in.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

1. Monday and Thursday is fine, normally you do morning and evening. So Monday morning Thursday Evening. This is so you are pinning every 3 1/2 days. Cuts the week exactly in half.

2. You don't ha e to use a special needle to pull, but a larger gauge just makes it quicker. So a lot of guys use an 18 to pull then a 21-25 to inject. I use a 25 to pull and pin that way I don't need to buy 2 boxes of needles. Just takes a minute to pull.

3. Tons of videos on youtube. Just search TRT injections, or intramuscular.

4. Spend some time on the forums reading reviews and finding a sponsor. There are some great ones here. (I have always loved H-AS) and they are always running great deals. But I know there are a ton of other great sponsors, and everyone has their favorite.

5. See #4

6. See #4

All in all man I would say do some more research, hangout on the forums and search, and ask questions.
For instance I see your not going to run HCG at all during your cycle, do you have a reason why, or is that something you have just not looked I to? also, you going to have adex or nolva on hand incase of gyno?
Hope this helps man, but I would honestly suggest you hold off until you research a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1. Monday and Thursday are fine, normally want to do morning and evening. So Monday morning and Thursday evening. This way it splits the week exactly in half. 3 1/2. Days between each pin.

2. You don't really need to use a different size needle to pull. A lot of guys use a larger gauge like an 18 just to make it quicker. Smaller gauge can take a minute depending on the carrier oil. Then use a 21-25 to pin (if using MCT carrier you can even use a 27) I personally use a 25 to pull and pin. That way I don't have to buy 2 boxes of needles. It really doesn't take that long to pull with a smaller gauge.

3. YouTube tons of videos, just search TRT injections.

4. Spend time in the sponsor forums and research. I have had great success with H-AS and they always have great deals. But everyone has their favorites. I hear a lot of good things about stealgeer as well, but no personal experience yet.

5. See #4

6. See #4

All in all man, I would say hangout in the forums, read and ask questions a bit. And hold off until you have done all of your research.
For instance I see your not running HCG during, or for PCT. Do you have a reason why, or is that just something g you haven't looked into yet? Are you going to have adex or nolva during the cycle on hand just incase of gyno? Just a few things to think about.
Like I said, ask some questions and read up a bit on the forums before you pull the trigger my man. Justvmy 2 cents.
Hope that helps a little.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Research a bit more here's what I would change....
Up the test dose to 4-500 ew
Use nolvadwx and clomid for pct
Use an ai I prefer aromasin.
Research alot more u are on the right path just need to educate yourself more..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah id definitely up the dose to 250mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday for a total of 500 mg’s a week. Like already mentioned try to pin in the morning first pin then evening second pin and so on and so on that way you have exactly 3.5 days between each pin. Always keep an ai on hand just in case i prefer aromasin, you never know if your prone to gyno or estradiol issues until it happens then its to late. This being your first cycle 500 mg’s a week should yield great results given your diet and training is on point. And very important read, read, read there’s plenty of great information here you just have to look !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll get some gains on 1cc they just won't be very dramatic. To make your first cycle worthwhile, I would do a minimum of 375mg/wk, which is 3 1/2cc pins weekly, but doing 500mg wouldn't be too overly ambitious either. Just make sure you have some Arimidex.

IML Gear Cream!
That's a sweet deal. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
Pm me if you need anything and there is also a discount code in the steelgear forum in the sticky section (above forum posts). Proviron will help with your natural test levels maybe 50mgs a day:twothumbs:

Thanks everyone for the great information.

On majority of the forum posts/articles I just read about Nolvadex to run for 4 weeks as PCT and that was about it, no additional compounds whatsoever. Is there something else I am missing or? Is Nolvadex not enough? What would be the perfect PCT for running Test E at 300mg per week for 12 weeks straight.

Just got an information that I can buy any steroid off the pharmacy so thats great.

So I am thinking upping the test dose to 300mg. I know you`ve suggested higher dosages but I just want to try myself and see how my body reacts to it, since its gonna be my first cycle. Then after that I`ll know for the second cycle.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

First, do some blood work to get your natural testosterone and estrogen numbers as baseline.
Depending on your natural test numbers, choose between 300mg and 500mg/w
Test E, Test C or Test blend like Sustanon are all fine.
Test will take 8 to 14 days to kick in.
I like the idea of front loading with a higher dose the first pin.
Consider Proviron 50mg / 75mg ED to boost your level of free testosterone and lower your need of an AI.
I don’t think you need an AI in the first 4 weeks, it’s better to have more Estrogen than not enough.

Use both Clomid and Novadex for PCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back