• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BoardShorts Log

IML Gear Cream!
Update

Did pretty good on my 2nd show.

Got 1st on my height class for novice , 2nd overall novice and 3rd on Masters (stacked class , winner got the overall)

Got on Cardarine and yk11 onmy post show reBound for 4-5 weeks , got up to 225lb (200lbs on stage)

Got bloodwork done, ill probbably need to cruise for 3-4 months to recover , liver isnt too bad and Tren didnt fuck up my values too much , my main concer is my A1c wich is sitting at 5.7 , just enough to put me in the preDiabetic status.

Started a Keto diet , ill try it for a few weeks and see if my fasted glucose improves (ranges from 100-120)

Cruising on 300mg .

No GH for me for a while...

Congratulations! Nice placings!! Hard work paid off!!

Max

congratulations:twothumbs: :) What did you take cardarine for ? What did the cardarine do for you?

Thanks bro

You deserve the praise! You have been going at it for a while. Nice to get that feeling of competition. #addicting

Max

congratulations:twothumbs: :) What did you take cardarine for ? What did the cardarine do for you?

Thanks HF03 !

I read somewhere that it helps with cholesterol . It didnt do much for me in that aspect , but it does help my stamina .

- - - Updated - - -

Nice placings ggg. Enjoy your cruise and let your body heal up.

Thanks my bro , yeah much needed cruise

Back