• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little something from GC

These guys are first class *5* STARS for sure. I'm using this with PSL ISO

7a7dbad6f995bec03d2aa890090954e4.jpg

I’m expecting big things to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pinned 600mgs ...it went smooth. ISO has been in my arsenal for many years, I use it more than any test ester, hands down, it is my favorite single ester test... 2nd only to TPP and ISO combined aka TIPP.

I pinned 600mgs ...it went smooth. ISO has been in my arsenal for many years, I use it more than any test ester, hands down, it is my favorite single ester test... 2nd only to TPP and ISO combined aka TIPP.
TIPP ill take some of that...and yes the ISO is very nice..I think everyone is running it right now it seems

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Typically run 600mgs per week year round?

TIPP ill take some of that...and yes the ISO is very nice..I think everyone is running it right now it seems

I usually combine the TPP and ISO to make TIPP ...As far as I know, nobody makes TIPP anymore, I think it's too expensive ...

IML Gear Cream!
Typically run 600mgs per week year round?

no. I change dosing all the time. I was running ISO at 450 for a while with 300 NPP and for a time I ran Stenobolone in that mix. I am running 3ius HGH EP eurotropins pretty consistently for now.

Currently, I am using 1 gram ISO and 3ius HGH with nothing else. This is a goto staple for me, high test, 1 oral, and hgh. I will eventually add that oral, most likely DBOL

Last edited:
I like your style bro

no. I change dosing all the time. I was running ISO at 450 for a while with 300 NPP and for a time I ran Stenobolone and consistently I am running 3ius HGH EP eurotropins

Currently, I am using 1 gram ISO and 3ius HGH with nothing else. This is a goto staple for me, high test, 1 oral, and hgh. I will eventually add that oral, most likely DBOL

How long will you run 1g of ISO? Dude that libido must be out of freaking control.

It's an old tried tested regimen that works for me, I keep it pretty simple, less bells and whistles, more test.

ISO is one ester I’ve still yet to try, have heard good things though.

ISO is one ester I’ve still yet to try, have heard good things though.
What's holding you back,? It's worth giving a shot. It has a different feel than E or C ..hard to explain until you "test" it on yourself..sorry for pun

What's holding you back,? It's worth giving a shot. It has a different feel than E or C ..hard to explain until you "test" it on yourself..sorry for pun

You’re right haha. I’m going to get a list from them and take a look at it. How’s the pinning schedule on it? Monday/Wednesday/Friday good?

You’re right haha. I’m going to get a list from them and take a look at it. How’s the pinning schedule on it? Monday/Wednesday/Friday good?

Twice a week is fine for iso- 3x is not necessary

Hmmmmmm. I have both how do you mix them ratio wise?

I usually combine the TPP and ISO to make TIPP ...As far as I know, nobody makes TIPP anymore, I think it's too expensive ...

Get Shredded!
Hmmmmmm. I have both how do you mix them ratio wise?

I like a few different ways but a great starting point is 100 tpp, 150 iso, twice a week, increase each accordingly to reach your desired weekly total mgs

Back