• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bunk HCG

Not sure if you are joking here or not lol, I’ve always used a syringe and atleast 1-2 cc straight from the bottle to the pregnancy test. Mine comes straight from a local pharmacy, and I’ve had a negative when I didn’t use enough liquid as it didn’t saturate the sponge material enough, hence why I use 1-2cc.

This is how I used to test mine when I used HCG. I didn’t even realize people pee’d on the stick to test their HCG.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

1,000iu is too high of a concentration. it will exceed the test limits. the test can only read from 10 mIU/mL to 100 mIU/mL . if it exceeds 100 mIU/ml then the test thinks it is getting an error and will read negative. clear blue test will show negative if below the range, and if way above the range will indicate an error with test.
standard pregnancy test will simple read negative if above or below the range.
try doing a small dose such as jswole suggested and pee about 24 hrs after injection.

I will do that

I've tested hcg and hgh multiple times as well. Hgh just to make sure it wasn't hcg.

I've never pissed on the stick, I've always just put it on the test straight out the bottle with a syringe. I've never had any negative test while testing hcg.

Also the brand of hcg in the picture I've used multiple times and tested it before. This was over a year ago but it passed the test when I used it. I'm going look in my fridge now to see if I have any vials left. I have been getting that brand for a while now but from a different source.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Livron is a very popular brand. it is very abundant and i have personally never seen a bad review on it. we carry the same exact brand in all original packaging. our guys love it.
Basic has been around a very long time and most everyone trust their reputation, it speaks for itself.
lets see if we can get a few more test done with this product.

I've tested hcg and hgh multiple times as well. Hgh just to make sure it wasn't hcg.

I've never pissed on the stick, I've always just put it on the test straight out the bottle with a syringe. I've never had any negative test while testing hcg.

Also the brand of hcg in the picture I've used multiple times and tested it before. This was over a year ago but it passed the test when I used it. I'm going look in my fridge now to see if I have any vials left. I have been getting that brand for a while now but from a different source.

Livron is a very popular brand. it is very abundant and i have personally never seen a bad review on it. we carry the same exact brand in all original packaging. our guys love it.
Basic has been around a very long time and most everyone trust their reputation, it speaks for itself.
lets see if we can get a few more test done with this product.
I checked I'm out of hcg atm I'll check with my buddy who got the last couple vials from me and see if he can test them. But I agree they have always been good

So folks.
It was a question now not just about whether the HCG we had was ok or not, but also whether we should order new Livzon HCG or not, because it ran out of stock at our warehouse and we need to order a new stock. After reading this thread I got doubts regarding Livzon... However, we tested both HCG we have. SP Labs HCG from our international warehouse 1 https://int.basicstero.ws/products/item/229
I do not have photo yet, but will get soon. It was tested twice and test strip showed positive result.
And we tested the last samples of Livzon, which left in stock in our warehouse 2. We used Clearblue pregnancy tests,which are one of the most popular worldwide

XxT9P3tO_o.png

The result is positive. We diluted it with 10 ml of water for this test! We took water from our Pharmatropin kit. Exactly 10 ml. It might be important for the results.

I should get a video of the testing itself and upload it soon.

For me there are no doubts Livzon is working. I don`t know. Maybe you diluted it not enough or used too cheap test strips or whatever... but it comes positive. Video will be uploaded soon. We are going to order a new batch. This Livzon is fine for sure.

Last edited:
Yeah, through this whole thread I've been thinking that "bunk" HCG is really unlikely. It's too cheap and widespread, many brands, easy to get, easy to test. Very much unlike HGH which is pricey and therefore a powerful magnet for counterfeiters.

Maybe his batch got cooked. Left in hot sun in his car, or by a delivery driver beforehand, or a warehouse in China where the crate was left next to a hot motor for a while.

Blood test should be definitive.

I’m not going to keep going back and forth with you since I’ve already said what I had to say including the literature your providing proves me correct even further. I would suggest you just do what i suggested and buy a couple- few different types of hcg and test it yourself via a pregnancy test.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not going to keep going back and forth with you since I’ve already said what I had to say including the literature your providing proves me correct even further. I would suggest you just do what i suggested and buy a couple- few different types of hcg and test it yourself via a pregnancy test.

I don’t give a fuck... all that posting of literature is just an attempt to “spin” the narrative.

I am not buying any of it.

If shit was legit, prego test is positive end of story.

My recommendation? He should stick with hcg from Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t give a fuck... all that posting of literature is just an attempt to “spin” the narrative.

I am not buying any of it.

If shit was legit, prego test is positive end of story.

My recommendation? He should stick with hcg from Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All research I`ve done was not for nothing. Some recombinant HCG may indeed be measured false negative by ELISA tests and this is mentioned if test leaflets.
And the most important, we found out that too high concentrations cause false negative result. I actually also found this earlier in my research and quoted it:
Another factor, which can influence the result is the concentration of the beta-form of HCG. Too high concentration may show false negative results:
Another cause of observed false negative results for home pregnancy tests can be due to unusually high concentrations of hCGβcf, the core fragment of β-hCG, which can occur in later stages of pregnancy 39. Tests recently cleared for marketing in the USA by the Food and Drugs Administration have been required to demonstrate that they do not produce false negative results when used in later pregnancy. European guidelines require manufacturers to do their own risk assessments; however, specific performance requirements are not defined in the directive.

This info is taken from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4119102/#R808-39

It this particular case it greatly explains why some report may be false negative.

Last edited:
So, and here is our live testing video. [video]http://pharmacomlabs.com/video/Livzon%20HCG%20live%20testing.mp4[/video]

P.s. as mentioned earlier, we diluted it with 10 ml of water taken from Pharmatropin. Also, we intentionally shook it so aggressively just to show you that the peptide ties are not damaged so easily as some suppose they do. We received complains saying that HCG or HGH might be not working because it was transported not carefully or shaken too much. On video you see how thoroughly we shake it and it still shows positive result. For personal usage you should treat it gently. Just add water and turn the vial up and down a few times. It will be enough for dilution.

Get Shredded!
So, and here is our live testing video. [video]http://pharmacomlabs.com/video/Livzon%20HCG%20live%20testing.mp4[/video]

P.s. as mentioned earlier, we diluted it with 10 ml of water taken from Pharmatropin. Also, we intentionally shook it so aggressively just to show you that the peptide ties are not damaged so easily as some suppose they do. We received complains saying that HCG or HGH might be not working because it was transported not carefully or shaken too much. On video you see how thoroughly we shake it and it still shows positive result. For personal usage you should treat it gently. Just add water and turn the vial up and down a few times. It will be enough for dilution.

I understand about the concentration being too high and giving a false negative. I took 250iu last night and will do a urine pregnancy test today. Also i can dilute with 10ml bac water and do the test the same as you did even though I dont dilute in 10ml. But just for the test I will. I only have 3 vials left anyways. I'm getting my testosterone levels checked today or tomorrow so that should also show if I'm responding to the HCG.

So folks.
It was a question now not just about whether the HCG we had was ok or not, but also whether we should order new Livzon HCG or not, because it ran out of stock at our warehouse and we need to order a new stock. After reading this thread I got doubts regarding Livzon... However, we tested both HCG we have. SP Labs HCG from our international warehouse 1 https://int.basicstero.ws/products/item/229
I do not have photo yet, but will get soon. It was tested twice and test strip showed positive result.
And we tested the last samples of Livzon, which left in stock in our warehouse 2. We used Clearblue pregnancy tests,which are one of the most popular worldwide

XxT9P3tO_o.png

The result is positive. We diluted it with 10 ml of water for this test! We took water from our Pharmatropin kit. Exactly 10 ml. It might be important for the results.

I should get a video of the testing itself and upload it soon.

For me there are no doubts Livzon is working. I don`t know. Maybe you diluted it not enough or used too cheap test strips or whatever... but it comes positive. Video will be uploaded soon. We are going to order a new batch. This Livzon is fine for sure.

Earlier you posted that a pregnancy test is never an accurate test for hcg and no reputable source would test this way. Now your showing a pregnancy test to prove your point? OP has bunk hcg. That's what's actually going on here.

Earlier you posted that a pregnancy test is never an accurate test for hcg and no reputable source would test this way. Now your showing a pregnancy test to prove your point? OP has bunk hcg. That's what's actually going on here.
That is correct. I don`t take my words back. HCG from the scientific point is not tested with pregnancy strips directly. I suppose no one legal manufacturer will accept such tests or complains if it shows negative result. Livzon replied to me it is not scientific and they do not consider it seriously.
After some research i found though that HCG may be tested with pregnancy strips. but it is not an accurate method. I still believe that some HCG types still can show false negative results (some recombinant HCG), because it is said so right is the ELISA test kits leaflet; it makes no sense to argue with it. Finally, some wrong actions may negatively influence the test result. Too high HCG concentration can show false negative. We decided to test it this way after Livzon told to us that for correct result it should be diluted with a right ratio.
If the test showed negative result, I would still insist on the original point that HCG should not be tested by pregnancy tests directly. I still think some rHCG may be determined false by pregnancy tests. Since the Clearblue test showed positive result, it became clear that it works and HCG is working. I don`t see much controversy here.

I diluted in 10 ml water and put 3cc on a first response pregnancy test. Results are still negative. I'm done buying pregnancy tests.

I understand about the concentration being too high and giving a false negative. I took 250iu last night and will do a urine pregnancy test today. Also i can dilute with 10ml bac water and do the test the same as you did even though I dont dilute in 10ml. But just for the test I will. I only have 3 vials left anyways. I'm getting my testosterone levels checked today or tomorrow so that should also show if I'm responding to the HCG.
Take pictures please. Vial, reconstituted HCG, and the test. That will have more gravity

Take pictures please. Vial, reconstituted HCG, and the test. That will have more gravity

I dont even know how to post a picture and really don't care about this anymore. I had done like 6 pregnancy tests different ways. I got a bad batch. Maybe it wasnt stored properly. It was free from a contest so I'm not too upset about it. Besides wasting my time and using it when I got off all gear trying to be natural for a while. I guess i can buy some more of the same brand from DQ and give that a shot

I dont even know how to post a picture and really don't care about this anymore. I had done like 6 pregnancy tests different ways. I got a bad batch. Maybe it wasnt stored properly. It was free from a contest so I'm not too upset about it. Besides wasting my time and using it when I got off all gear trying to be natural for a while. I guess i can buy some more of the same brand from DQ and give that a shot
Yeah they obviously aren't going to do anything about it except beat around the bush and deny it. This honestly doesn't surprise me man.

DQ is a solid source and getting the same Livzon brand would be a good second test.

You could also get several brands (prices as cheap as $15-20 for 5mg) at reliablerxpharmacy.com and see how they fare in your testing. If you're curious, that is. :) I would be, and doing whatever methods I did before with new vials.

I'm positive DQ will take care of you

I don't understand why people don't buy pharmacy HCG online. Just go to https://reliablerxpharmacy.com and order it for cheap... No prescription needed
For me the best test is pinning 250IU of HCG, if you feel noticeably more horny within 30-40mins than it works :)

Last edited:
I don't understand why people don't buy pharmacy HCG online. Just go to https://reliablerxpharmacy.com and order it for cheap... No prescription needed
For me the best test is pinning 250IU of HCG, if you feel noticeably more horny within 30-40mins than it works :)

Really.....it's that good for improving sex drive?

For me the best test is pinning 250IU of HCG, if you feel noticeably more horny within 30-40mins than it works :)[/QUOTE I believe that is pharma hcg it’s just Chinese pharma grade

- - - Updated - - -

Really.....it's that good for improving sex drive?
it could be but it’s tricky to control because it causes so much estrogen production

For me the best test is pinning 250IU of HCG, if you feel noticeably more horny within 30-40mins than it works :)[/QUOTE I believe that is pharma hcg it’s just Chinese pharma grade

- - - Updated - - -

it could be but it’s tricky to control because it causes so much estrogen production

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

For that you have AI..

- - - Updated - - -

Only through normal aromatization. The HCG stimulates T production and from that, creates estrogen depending on aromatase levels. For most guys the T production even at saturation won't go beyond physiologic limits (1,200 roughly, if they're LUCKY... might only be 100) and estrogen problems will only occur if natural aromatization is high. So yeah an AI could be needed but in most cases it shouldn't be.

Back