• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

100$ credit for puretropin bloods!

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Edit: must follow this protocol for hgh test

For hgh test you inject 10iu into the shoulder IM at least 1/2 inch deep then have blood drawn 3-4 hrs after injection on an empty stomach. You need to follow this protocol for accuracy

100$ in store credit for for puretropin(orange top or grey top) bloods!
We want more bloods to keep proving our product is solid

If you test our puretropin(orange top or grey top) and post the test results honestly on ASF,
when we confirm your post, we will offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at anytime,

So welcome everybody to test our puretropin(orange top or grey top) and post the test results honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great deal

Big money savings right here on what is already a very good deal.

IL brought his A game in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For intermediate user, I'm looking to give it a shot. I see the purity difference between orange and gray, but from experience, what are major differences, disadvantages?

For intermediate user, I'm looking to give it a shot. I see the purity difference between orange and gray, but from experience, what are major differences, disadvantages?

orange top :

purity :96%,
package: 10iu/vial

grey top :

purity:98%
packge:15iu/vial

grey top's quality is better than orange top 's quality,

but our orange top puretropin is great too,

orange top :

purity :96%,
package: 10iu/vial

grey top :

purity:98%
packge:15iu/vial

grey top's quality is better than orange top 's quality,

but our orange top puretropin is great too,
Might be a dumb question do you add more water to get the 15iu in the grey tops thanks

Might be a dumb question do you add more water to get the 15iu in the grey tops thanks

we suggest use 1ml water to disslove grey top too,

Is turn around fast and ordering pretty easy. So does the grey have more powder in it to get to 15iu thanks really looking at this

Is turn around fast and ordering pretty easy. So does the grey have more powder in it to get to 15iu thanks really looking at this

I think there is a little more powder in the Grey's, i have both, have to check and see.

One or the other is fine
Awesome. I’ll order some with the next sale and when I get my TRT bloodwork I’ll make sure they check igf and I’ll post it up. Gonna be a while but hey why not take advantage of a great deal from a trusted vendor?

Awesome. I’ll order some with the next sale and when I get my TRT bloodwork I’ll make sure they check igf and I’ll post it up. Gonna be a while but hey why not take advantage of a great deal from a trusted vendor?

Perfect.....exactly, why not take advantage.

New sale will be coming soon

Back