• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Only at Walmart

tommygunz

Assministrator
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BB4E7D80E5C25265565538ED3CA3F_h231_w308_m5_ckElIXfOJ.jpg
Wal-Mart worker arrested for making himself the merchandise

3 hrs ago

A 22-year-old Wal-Mart employee was busted for allegedly selling sex in the store's bathroom (and we're not sure if that "Always Low Prices" guarantee covers prostitution). Foster Bills was on his manager's watch list after they received an anonymous tip that he was turning tricks on the clock; they contacted the New York State Police, who set up a sting. The appropriately named Bills was arrested after "he accepted cash for sex" from an undercover officer. Bills allegedly met his customers through the Craigslist casual encounters section, which is slightly more discreet than putting his picture in Wal-Mart's weekly store ad. [Source]

I swear the craziest shit happens at Walmart, the wife and I will go there just for the entertainment value. Now it looks like we may have missed some"specials."

Its funny you just posted this, I just got off the phone with the wife she had to tell me about her long ass wait inline with a old man that smelt like urine and a fat chick on a mobile scooter buying mt dew and other junk.

Wow thats why i shop at target i cant stumich the richness lol!!!!!!!!!

Guess you really can buy everything at walmart.

i am really not to surprised lol, thats why we shop at target and whole food stores!

Back