Mega dosing hgh and insulin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 98
  1. #76
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    132760499

    yes it is how did you know? doing a small fl show, will be my first one ever

    - - - Updated - - -

    yes was day off so just
    hgh 5 ius every 3 hours
    50 masteron
    50 tren a
    50 npp
    felt good yesterday
    slept as little better
    sleep has been really rough since started

  2. #77
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,973
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Post #33, although fully clothed, looks a long, long way out from any contest. Maybe that picture does not show you in your best light with respect to how lean you are?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy33193 View Post
    slept as little better
    sleep has been really rough since started
    Tren will do that

  3. #78
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    132760499

    i hate not sleeping
    today weight 169.2

    so saturday night i had my cheat meal which i saved for a day i wasnt using insulin.
    as much as i enjoyed the pizza is was a mistake. the sodium in the pep pizza did a job on me with the water retention, thought about taking a lasik but drank a shit load of water and did cardio and sweet alot of it out
    felt much better by noon today....so much for cheat meals high in sodium

  4. #79
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,703

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,432
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wait wait wait.

    You've never competed and this is a "touch up" for your upcoming show?

    I thought this log was rediculous to begin with and now I realize it's just ignorant and dangerous.

    Please stop and get some help. Your going to end up hurting yourself one day.

  5. #80
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    132760499

    i respect your opinion! please write what you would change or do different. this log is for education for others as well as myself. i choose this platform because i dont like the youtubers because i feel like most of the time there in it for the money and thats all they care about and know the more they talk about the drugs the more views they get. i am a issa personal trainer and well as nutritionist. i wrestled division 2 for 4 years and sat through training classes as well as diet classes so i have a clue but also always want to learn more!! i have also used insulin before but it was 12 nov r and 12 humalog post. hgh was less. i dont claim to know everything in fact i'm sure you all know more then me and i like you input!!!!

    today i did my hgh 5 ius every three hours
    50 test suspension
    humalog 6iu pre and post
    igf 20
    and the mediphorm 2cc in each upper pec

  6. #81
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why donít you post a pic with one of you favorite poses. We really only what your forearm looks like.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  7. #82
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,703

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,432
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy33193 View Post
    i respect your opinion! please write what you would change or do different. this log is for education for others as well as myself. i choose this platform because i dont like the youtubers because i feel like most of the time there in it for the money and thats all they care about and know the more they talk about the drugs the more views they get. i am a issa personal trainer and well as nutritionist. i wrestled division 2 for 4 years and sat through training classes as well as diet classes so i have a clue but also always want to learn more!! i have also used insulin before but it was 12 nov r and 12 humalog post. hgh was less. i dont claim to know everything in fact i'm sure you all know more then me and i like you input!!!!

    today i did my hgh 5 ius every three hours
    50 test suspension
    humalog 6iu pre and post
    igf 20
    and the mediphorm 2cc in each upper pec
    Uhhhhhhhhh this will be a shocker.

    Stop all the super cycle junk.

    Definitely stop the insulin, like yesterday.

    Run a simple effective cycle. Train your dick off. Eat a ton. Be consistent.

    That's how people grow.

    If these magic cycles with hormone bases, tons of growth, insulin, gh sercertagogas and so on actually worked, there would be millions of monsters out there.

    They don't. That's why there isn't.

    You're wasting a bunch of time and money.

  8. #83
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So you were using 80 ius a day of gh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  9. #84
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhh this will be a shocker.

    Stop all the super cycle junk.

    Definitely stop the insulin, like yesterday.

    Run a simple effective cycle. Train your dick off. Eat a ton. Be consistent.

    That's how people grow.

    If these magic cycles with hormone bases, tons of growth, insulin, gh sercertagogas and so on actually worked, there would be millions of monsters out there.

    They don't. That's why there isn't.

    You're wasting a bunch of time and money.
    One thing I have learned over the years is that creating a look you really want is not something that is done in a couple cycles. Itís years of work. You keep hammering away every year. And only make minor changes and those minor changes add up into big ones.

    Unless you are blessed with amazing genetics this will be your path. I strongly believe itís why people come a go so much from these forums. They work out for a year or so, then start thinking what they are missing and why they havenít achieved there goals is steroids. Then after a couple years of different cycles and they arenít 210-230 and 4 percent bf they give up.

    My journey was/is probably a little longer than others because I went through trial and error on different diets and macros. And you have to give that stuff time to see how it affects you.


    But 80ius of gh a day and slin is not going to cause much of anything but a lighter wallet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  10. #85
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,059
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,571
    Thanked in
    3,063 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    One thing I have learned over the years is that creating a look you really want is not something that is done in a couple cycles. Itís years of work. You keep hammering away every year. And only make minor changes and those minor changes add up into big ones.

    Unless you are blessed with amazing genetics this will be your path. I strongly believe itís why people come a go so much from these forums. They work out for a year or so, then start thinking what they are missing and why they havenít achieved there goals is steroids. Then after a couple years of different cycles and they arenít 210-230 and 4 percent bf they give up.

    My journey was/is probably a little longer than others because I went through trial and error on different diets and macros. And you have to give that stuff time to see how it affects you.


    But 80ius of gh a day and slin is not going to cause much of anything but a lighter wallet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A lighter wallet and some gnarly cardiomyopathy. Along with all the other organs that will grow along with the heart

  11. #86
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,371
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,421
    Thanked in
    1,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All this thread needs is some LadyBoys and slin pills

  12. #87
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    132760499

    no 25 ius of hgh

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    1905472640

    [QUOTE=bigguy33193;1582852]started my cycle today with some changes,
    started with the direct

    Wataminute: You are stacking all these drugs and you weigh 157 lbs? How tall are you? I ask because most guys, if they train hard enough,eat enough, recover enough are going to be close to 200 lbs naturally before they ever touch any kind of drug. You need year of training before even considering drugs. After at least 5-7 years of hard intelligent natural training you are in a place here you can even consider running a beginners cycle (500 week test only). Unless you are clinically deficient you will grow well on steroids alone. You should weigh about 220 lbs at this point. A you get older, introduce GH.

    You should now be around 230 bs, fairly lean. If these variables are not in place you have no business running slin.

  14. #89
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    1905472640

    Maybe I missed something...do you weigh 157 lbs, or 157 kilos"?

  15. #90
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    1905472640

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy33193 View Post
    posted it already, post 28 but is subject to change. hoping the mk677 helps me to eat more
    You will get the most from your 677 and GH if you do not run them on the same day. If you take 677 and then inject GH the GH will overrule the 677

    Cycle 677 for 2 days, GH for 2 days, back and forth rinse repeat. This schedule will work well especially if you are taking 20 plus iu's of GH per day.

Similar Threads

  1. HGH TheGreyTop MEGA SALE :)
    By MinuteMaid in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2018, 07:14 AM
  2. GH & Hypertrophy - Micro Dosing vs. Boom Dosing
    By TheShadow in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2017, 02:57 PM
  3. Recipe Mega Thread
    By Lokthan in forum The Pit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 08:10 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2015, 04:31 PM
  5. Mega Millions $636
    By JFuerte in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums