• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King Monster Log

Get Shredded!
My favorite part is when you said you’ll put your foot down on getting a second dog. That’s what I did.

here I am three dogs deep. Female humans always get their damn way.

hows the hand btw?

My favorite part is when you said you’ll put your foot down on getting a second dog. That’s what I did.

here I am three dogs deep. Female humans always get their damn way.

hows the hand btw?

it was healing but working on the gym shed yesterday ripped the wounds back open. Blood, sweat and tears all over the gym lol. My knuckles are turning purple and I can’t grip very hard without pain but I got her wrapped up again with some of that neosporin and skin glue bandage stuff and some gauze.

should heal back up soon. We take our hands for granted I think cuz .... this sucks lol.

nope. We both agreed that one dog and one cat is plenty. Hopefully my GS/Husky lives a very long and healthy life but until then we’ve both agreed no more pets.

im sure that’ll change whenever one of the kids sees a puppy or whenever my wife sees one. I’ll put my foot down if either one of them brings another cat home. I like my cat but no more cats after this one goes.

If I could ever find a Native American Indian Dog (NAID) that was under $1k I’d change my mind about adding another pooch. I want one of them so bad so.... that’s the only exception to the “let’s see what life is like with fewer pets” rule.

As soon as i can find some land to build my house on im getting an Alaskan Husky. I had one as a kid and loved her and want the closest thing i can get to a wolf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as i can find some land to build my house on im getting an Alaskan Husky. I had one as a kid and loved her and want the closest thing i can get to a wolf.

they got hair..... and 2 shed seasons .... I feel like it’s more than 2 but according to experts it’s 2.

you’ll wanna head north, makes it easier lol.

plus, eventually the north will be a tad milder in the winter. My boy suffers in the heat. Loves the snow tho haha

there’s some property up here if your interested.

If you want a glimpse of what my wife and I have lived through this past year there is a doc on Netflix called the lion in the house. It’s pretty good depiction of what it is truly like.

things are good and on schedule now. Still working on the gym
shed and projects around the house. Will get back to lifting hopefully this weekend.

the things trumps admin did to open up clinical trials was pretty incredible especially for terminal adults with no other options. We’ve come along way with cancer research as a nation but there is still a long road ahead. The whole thing about this Covid thing is, for me, it doesn’t matter if it’s the flu, a cold or a bio chemical form of warfare called covid-19.... either one means long stays in the hospitals for my family. So far so good (knock on wood).

charitable donations to your local children’s cancer hospitals help all families deal with these unpredictable and heart breaking issues and I commend anyone that helps out with local charities and donates to the cause. Thank you very much. And thank you to the brothers on ASF that have personally helped my family. It’s been a little over a year since the worst day of my life and I’m not sure if I could have managed things without your help!

much love this holiday season, tell your loved ones they are loved.

carry on.

they got hair..... and 2 shed seasons .... I feel like it’s more than 2 but according to experts it’s 2.

you’ll wanna head north, makes it easier lol.

plus, eventually the north will be a tad milder in the winter. My boy suffers in the heat. Loves the snow tho haha

there’s some property up here if your interested.

PM sent

Welp ... back at it tonight

hamstring curls 4x15,12,12,10

squats 4x 12,12,11,9
landmine lunges 3x15 each

having some serious pain in my wrists ... I think from handling those 2x4s when putting up the nailer boards. Might’ve flared up some old carpal tunnel pains.... seriously couldnt pull the water jug up to my mouth. Hopefully that goes away soon.

also daughter has a uti and some bruising around her port. Not sure if they’re related but doc said there appears to be bacterial growth in her urine sample. So my wife is freaked out cuz she gets google happy... got her on anti biotics now and hopefully that settles that. Poor kid.

I try not to feel sorry for myself but sometimes a hard drink is necessary. 😩

Welp. I went and did it. I took all my stress and anger and walked my ass out into the damn gym shed I spent all summer on and put in a fucking workout and felt good about it.

got a headache tho. Still stuffy from a sinus infection. Gonna be sore as hell tomorrow. But.... I’m happy about it.

now I’m off to prep some food for the next few day’s so I can get set the brakes on this dad bod I’ve been working on.

Got a shit ton of overtime this coming work week then 10 days off for the holidays and use up the rest of my vacation. The plan is to be strict as hell on my workouts and diet through those 10 days (except Xmas). And stay away from the booze.

Attachments

• A354E295-30DC-4C88-872B-750B9D03934F.jpeg
    A354E295-30DC-4C88-872B-750B9D03934F.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 38
Welp. I went and did it. I took all my stress and anger and walked my ass out into the damn gym shed I spent all summer on and put in a fucking workout and felt good about it.

got a headache tho. Still stuffy from a sinus infection. Gonna be sore as hell tomorrow. But.... I’m happy about it.

now I’m off to prep some food for the next few day’s so I can get set the brakes on this dad bod I’ve been working on.

Got a shit ton of overtime this coming work week then 10 days off for the holidays and use up the rest of my vacation. The plan is to be strict as hell on my workouts and diet through those 10 days (except Xmas). And stay away from the booze.

Volume right there!! Allergies? I am getting them past 2 weeks! Dust, something! Maybe all that Nugenix

Max

IML Gear Cream!
How's your daughter doing?

not a fun holiday season. The methyltrexate gives her lesions on her tongue and it’s too painful to eat anything .... her neutrophil count was pretty good but that just fell again. Scheduled chemo on hold now. She’s in decent spirits.... drawing on her art pad and playing some imposter game thing on the iPad with her brother.

Hopefully things start moving in a better direction soon. She spent last Christmas in the hospital so I’m really hoping she can just be a normal kid and open gifts under the tree this year.

Thanks for asking tho man. Appreciate all the prayers and thoughts!

Volume right there!! Allergies? I am getting them past 2 weeks! Dust, something! Maybe all that Nugenix

Max

this one was definitely a sinus infection but I do suffer from allergies .... usually early summer. I use Claritin - D for both issues and it helps ... this ones been lingering a bit longer tho. Both kids and me got it. Somehow the wife didn’t... 🤔 not fair lol

todays sesh kicked my ass for sure tho but I felt better for doing in. Wanna get that mindset I had a year or so ago.

this one was definitely a sinus infection but I do suffer from allergies .... usually early summer. I use Claritin - D for both issues and it helps ... this ones been lingering a bit longer tho. Both kids and me got it. Somehow the wife didn’t... not fair lol

todays sesh kicked my ass for sure tho but I felt better for doing in. Wanna get that mindset I had a year or so ago.

Well get well soon. I hear those Everclear nettie pot sessions work . I do hope you get feeling better. Better health is needed worldwide it seems; I think 2021 will improve a lot of us. Too much drama for me to even watch TV. Well wishes to you and yours

Max

Today

Attachments

• BD9534E3-C06C-49CA-8098-660C5A639644.jpeg
    BD9534E3-C06C-49CA-8098-660C5A639644.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 28
So... anyone else’s front delts get sore on chest day? I think I need to figure out a way to isolate my chest more... I always seem to burn my front delts out before the end of my chest session... also a reason I can never do chest and shoulders on the same day.

been thinking of getting that mark bell slingshot thingy...

More incline, more sore in shoulders for me. Even a small incline(like a plate) under the bench is good. I do like flat bench but it seems a lot do not.

Max

I always start with push-ups to get the blood in and then incline. I think my form is off on my chest workouts... my front delts seem to overshadow my chest. I think that’s why my chest is so hard for me to grow.

back to the drawing board on chest I think. Gonna lower the weight and try to focus more on the muscle mind connection and the squeeze. How long will it take to correct years and years of bad form? Lol

ugh fuckith me....

not a fun holiday season. The methyltrexate gives her lesions on her tongue and it’s too painful to eat anything .... her neutrophil count was pretty good but that just fell again. Scheduled chemo on hold now. She’s in decent spirits.... drawing on her art pad and playing some imposter game thing on the iPad with her brother.

Hopefully things start moving in a better direction soon. She spent last Christmas in the hospital so I’m really hoping she can just be a normal kid and open gifts under the tree this year.

Thanks for asking tho man. Appreciate all the prayers and thoughts!
I was wondering that too. Hopefully she can have a halfway normal Christmas this year.

Why's the scheduled chemo on hold? Methotrexate is nasty stuff but it does work.

You and your family are in my thoughts man. Take care!

So... anyone else’s front delts get sore on chest day? I think I need to figure out a way to isolate my chest more... I always seem to burn my front delts out before the end of my chest session... also a reason I can never do chest and shoulders on the same day.

How are you holding your elbows when doing incline? When I flare mine out more like I would on flat presses it hits my delts and lower chest more. I keep my elbows farther down now and it seems to help. Also, if I pin my shoulder blades back too much and don't allow them to move freely (like a powerlifting style bench) it stresses my delts way more. Now I let them have more motion and my pecs are worked much better. That's a pretty common one I see guys doing that's counterproductive to chest development

MK
9ecb7fa753381466aa9b2d50cc0d1549.jpg

She is learning how to shoot properly!

Max

Get Shredded!

I suggest you try a wider grip on the barbell or a similar ROM to the wide grip with a barbell while using dumbbells
This will work the chest more than the shoulders for your body type.
For the same reason Use a lot of cable exercises to get a deep stretch that you need to grow those pecs

I think I’ll lower the amount of incline and try to tuck my elbows in a little more. I’m weary on a wide grip approach because of my formerly ruptured pec tendon. It’s probably all mental right now but I don’t wanna go through that bullshit again. Felt like hanging myself the entire time. Haha

but I agree with the cable approach. I’ll incorporate that for more than just flyes and standing decline on my next chest day and see if I can get a better stretch on the press movements.

thanks for the heads up guys.

Last edited:
MK
9ecb7fa753381466aa9b2d50cc0d1549.jpg

She is learning how to shoot properly!

Max

that’s a healthy ass and a pretty gun. Probably a real cute face too. Get me her number bro. I’m ready for love! Haha

I was wondering that too. Hopefully she can have a halfway normal Christmas this year.

Why's the scheduled chemo on hold? Methotrexate is nasty stuff but it does work.

You and your family are in my thoughts man. Take care!

On hold until her neutrophil count comes back up. It dropped even lower now so she’s gotta get platelets.

so remember to donate blood and platelets if you can. Saves lives.

Day one of my journey back to your sisters/mothers wet dreams! 😉

Attachments

• 937088E7-2CF0-443F-AB07-1938F9316BFC.jpeg
    937088E7-2CF0-443F-AB07-1938F9316BFC.jpeg
    433.1 KB · Views: 50
Gonna do every other day for a couple weeks

Attachments

• 0EB8CE74-C3E4-4DFE-B881-AA9D649E578F.jpeg
    0EB8CE74-C3E4-4DFE-B881-AA9D649E578F.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 39
Gotta good pump today

Attachments

• A962A81C-B958-4487-BCDF-DAE5CD767844.jpeg
    A962A81C-B958-4487-BCDF-DAE5CD767844.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 36
Legs n shoulders yesterday

lots of volume.

Forgot to take picture of workout log.

won’t happen again.

🖕🏻 peace among worlds.

Following still. I like that you write on paper. I actually do the same thing. I always had a rule of no phone after getting perturbed at clients for wasting time and losing focus. I have a big plastic bin of spiral binders and bodybuilding. com log books that I used forever. I still keep my phone out of my own weight room; have a Tv w all the media stuff for boring cardio. Been watching YouTube gurus lately. It’s funny how hard they act like they aren’t selling you anything; but some give out bad or crazy information just to get a lot of traffic. They want bad feedback, good feedback; either way they win! Traffic/views=money $$.

Max

Last couple workouts. Slowly getting back into the groove. Always feel better after a good ass kicking in the gym. Love having a heavy bag in the gym now too. Find myself throwing down between sets. Still circuit training. Working on better muscle/mind connection. Been trying out a few things I learned from Ryan humiston.

carry on ASF

Attachments

• ADB12752-7F42-455F-82DE-FB7051A3EED7.jpeg
    ADB12752-7F42-455F-82DE-FB7051A3EED7.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 19
  • BB6F2301-46DC-40AB-B5F5-6405C1C94E9F.jpeg
    BB6F2301-46DC-40AB-B5F5-6405C1C94E9F.jpeg
    414.3 KB · Views: 19
Back