M.King Monster Log

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 843
  1. #811
    Senior Member
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    881
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    527
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Following along milford .....

  2. #812
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lower back pumps were screaming so I pussied out of my lunges .... got a great workout in tho.... one of those puke in my mouth type workouts... but honestly I think it was because my stomach was a bit fucked up after taking kratom with pre workout.... didnít sit right..


    pumped for back/tricep day tomorrow tho .... I wish everyday was back day.... I get a bad ass upper body pump when i combined back with triceps.

    once I get rid of this ďoffseason bellyĒ Iíll be fucking golden... ready to bang this bitch at work that keeps teasing me.... her tits are getting bigger so I suspect sheís pregnant...lol if she isnít, she will be 😉


    spreading my seed, one floosey at a time....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 79477E25-5EC2-4D4A-A1CC-37FD0AFFF8E1.jpeg  

  3. #813
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Forgot this one from a couple days ago... my bad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF25CACC-B24C-4BC9-80D5-363247712EF3.jpeg  

  4. #814
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,961
    Thanked in
    5,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post

    once I get rid of this ďoffseason bellyĒ Iíll be fucking golden... ready to bang this bitch at work that keeps teasing me.... her tits are getting bigger so I suspect sheís pregnant...lol if she isnít, she will be 


    spreading my seed, one floosey at a time....
    Pregger sex is awesome. Why are they hornier when they're *already* pregnant?

  5. #815
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Pregger sex is awesome. Why are they hornier when they're *already* pregnant?
    the swelled up vag lips give me conflicting emotions but them titties is fun 🤩

  6. #816
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,961
    Thanked in
    5,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    the swelled up vag lips give me conflicting emotions but them titties is fun 朗
    Don't get me wrong...post preggers sex is fun too. (I'd post a lactation gif here, but can't at the moment...if you know what I mean).

  7. #817
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,505

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,029
    Thanked in
    8,077 Posts
    Rep Points
    653710769

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    the swelled up vag lips give me conflicting emotions but them titties is fun
    Thats awesome ! Baby Maker!! Do you have any sorta plan for your cut? Compound/supp wise ? Just curious. I definitely have seen my friends gain weight with their girls pregnancy. All the quick trips to the store or food joints for their cravings

    Max

  8. #818
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Thats awesome ! Baby Maker!! Do you have any sorta plan for your cut? Compound/supp wise ? Just curious. I definitely have seen my friends gain weight with their girls pregnancy. All the quick trips to the store or food joints for their cravings

    Max
    haha Iím not really having a baby... just saying thereís this chick at work that might be pregnant... could be covid weight too tho. She got a fine ass and teases me daily...

    as far as a cut.... Iím gonna stay on test @ 500mg week.... maybe by March Iíll be ready for a cycle (itís been a long time)... Iíd be open to a low dose test/mast/tren a cycle just before summer... then if I can keep my dick to the grindstone I might be doing that test/deca/dbol cycle this September or October...

    my main goal is to get my mind set back, keep my diet consistent and turn up the post workout cardio little by little.... that should help get rid of the dad bod Iíve acquired from all the down time and other things that have sidetracked me.

    so.... March-ish (weekly doses)

    test @ 400
    tren a @ 200
    mast p @ 400

    september-ish (weekly doses)

    test @500mg
    deca @250mg
    d bol @ 25-50mg daily (4 weeks right in middle of blast)


    whattya think Max?

    I am gonna be hitting you up for some advice again soon once I get my consistency established. I appreciate and saved all the previous help youíve given me and will review that again as well.

    got a couple pics for you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45618043-3FF7-4892-A3CE-4E4E4551FD24.jpeg   CB751674-48AC-4630-BC27-097F9D93087D.jpeg  

  9. #819
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,505

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,029
    Thanked in
    8,077 Posts
    Rep Points
    653710769

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    haha Iím not really having a baby... just saying thereís this chick at work that might be pregnant... could be covid weight too tho. She got a fine ass and teases me daily...

    as far as a cut.... Iím gonna stay on test @ 500mg week.... maybe by March Iíll be ready for a cycle (itís been a long time)... Iíd be open to a low dose test/mast/tren a cycle just before summer... then if I can keep my dick to the grindstone I might be doing that test/deca/dbol cycle this September or October...

    my main goal is to get my mind set back, keep my diet consistent and turn up the post workout cardio little by little.... that should help get rid of the dad bod Iíve acquired from all the down time and other things that have sidetracked me.

    so.... March-ish (weekly doses)

    test @ 400
    tren a @ 200
    mast p @ 400

    september-ish (weekly doses)

    test @500mg
    deca @250mg
    d bol @ 25-50mg daily (4 weeks right in middle of blast)


    whattya think Max?

    I am gonna be hitting you up for some advice again soon once I get my consistency established. I appreciate and saved all the previous help youíve given me and will review that again as well.

    got a couple pics for you...
    Verra Nice pics!! Whew ! Almost thought you sired a new baby! ! I like the ta/tp/mp combo for ridding the belly fat . With the tren at 200 you should have minimal sides along with double test/mast. I am a walking sex demon! I always add proviron twice daily but you have the mast so your good. Good amounts too. Sept. One is conservative which I like, that one definitely add a bit o provi split dose one tab would do nice. I will help you with a little macro magic aka easy quick meals. I like the 5mg cialis low dose for BPH care. Everything looks good.

    Max

  10. #820
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Did some heavy bag stuff post workout. Heart rate was screaming. Stomach hurts now. All in all a good sesh. Slowly getting my mind set back into this gym rat nightmare. I just want my body back.... fucking Rona !! And white claws....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4E468ED7-FB0C-4225-BB11-1FF627A2DE10.jpeg  

  11. #821
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,459

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,434
    Thanked in
    3,787 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    . ready to bang this bitch at work that keeps teasing me.... her tits are getting bigger so I suspect sheís pregnant...lol if she isnít, she will be 


    spreading my seed, one floosey at a time....

    Bro... wrap that thing up! no mas bambinos amigo just enjoy these and that booty for a season not for life LOL

  12. #822
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yesterdayís work...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26E1C86C-441E-473B-8D88-0AD7879B6A1A.jpeg  

  13. #823
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647




    Mmmmmmm... the things I would do to both this women.... like breakfast in bed and back massages and hugs.... and of course reproduction...

    Todayís leg/shoulder day.... was gonna do it last night but had some serious gut pain. Feel a bit better today so far so tonight after work Iím gonna push it.

  14. #824
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ugh..... lower back pain... but I got thru it. Starting to look swole with a muscle pump but the love handles are still there so no nudes until I get them sons a bitches under control... thinking of running a mini tren/mast blast for like 6-8 weeks and starving myself to just get the bf down a bit... but I prolly wonít. I talk myself out of shit all the time..


    come to think of it.... itís been almost a full year since Iíve ran a cycle... been just ďtrtĒ I think since this dumbass corona shit started.

    🤔
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3229D0A9-2508-43AF-8FEE-C6061CDA4E23.jpeg  

  15. #825
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,577
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,364
    Thanked in
    4,401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Todayís work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 970145E5-2777-4FB0-9EB0-7C744EB725DE.jpeg  

Similar Threads

  1. The King !
    By Greek9 in forum Hupharma
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 06:55 PM
  2. Proviron is king!
    By theCaptn' in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 03:32 PM
  3. Is Testesterone still King?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 01:12 PM
  4. euro king
    By ironwill in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums