• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M.King Monster Log

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here we go. Day one of my monster recomp log.

5’6”
186.4 lbs
~18-22%bf

Goals
10-12% bf
Id like to get down to around 173 lbs
trade in some of this post injury fatness for some new lean tissue

Attachments

• 70BFB0EC-4E56-4BBD-8DEB-F4AE5146FA18.jpeg
    70BFB0EC-4E56-4BBD-8DEB-F4AE5146FA18.jpeg
    513.7 KB · Views: 544
Starting pics

Hard to get back pics but I’ll try later

over the last year I was sedentary for roughly 5 months altogether so I gots some work ahead of me. Don’t judge lol

Attachments

• 5C28EF24-D230-4470-B318-D4F3AB9F84D7.jpeg
    5C28EF24-D230-4470-B318-D4F3AB9F84D7.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 68D9845E-552A-4680-80BE-ACC1D2D76BFB.jpeg
    68D9845E-552A-4680-80BE-ACC1D2D76BFB.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 299
My man Milf! I’m excited for this one!

you are a hard worker, we know you can do this. Like several have said in the past, we can see the potential. With a bit of good gear, a cleaned up diet and a shit ton of hard work and dedication you will get to where you want to be.

Just please do us all a favor and keep in mind you are still rebounding off a serious injury. That tren is going to make you feel like wanting to lift a pickup truck just because you can. I would never forgive myself if you got reinjured just because you were trying to push hard to prove a point in this log. If ever you feel the need to back off for the better health, please do.

you will do this Milf, just do it safely and wisely my friend. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything at all. The reigns are yours, lead this horse to greener pastures.

Let's get this recomp party started, did you decide on high or low test?

btw, you appear closer to 15%

Let's get this recomp party started, did you decide on high or low test?

btw, you appear closer to 15%

i got some love handles that are hard to see from the starting pics lol (they’ve over stayed there welcome)

im sticking to what I know ... higher test

plan is...

test @600 weekly
tren @200 weekly (May adjust accordingly)
mast @400 weekly (may increase as I go)
var @50mg daily (May increase as I go as well)

for now now I think this plan, along with consistent training and dialed in diet, will vastly improve my body composition over the next 16-20 weeks... I’m gonna talk with a dr and see about loopholes in the bloodwork department (my state is beautiful geographically but a pain in the nuts in every other aspect)

Also gonna experiment with new pinning sites.... I’m thinking the lats might be a nice change.

im too pussy for quad pokes and pec doesn’t sound fun.... I like to get my full dose in one pin so I need to be able to pin 2.5-3ml in one shot.

i stick to glutes.... honestly, I’m nervous about new sites 😬

all smart phones have a countdown timer on their cameras now; you can use a 5s timer to get back shots.

Subbed !

Whats your diet and cardio look like?

cardio has been treadmill but the shin splints hurt... I get these little knots that pop out of the shin area and side of my calves ... friggin weird

so I did 10 minutes on stair stepper today, was actually good

Diet is boring as I eat the same shit over and over cuz it’s easy to prep

Breakfast = 3 to 4 whole eggs
2 slices of wheat bread toasted (lightly buttered - I know I know)
Turkey snausage patty

lunch = turkey burger or shredded chicken
White rice or sweet potatoes
Bag of steamed veggies

dinner = usually a family thing so here’s where I need to make changes (not that it’s too unhealthy just could be better)
tonight’s dinner so far is tuna fish sammidge , 2 whole eggs (still hungry tho)

pre bed food = to be determined

I’m gonna dial my macros in this week

first pin is tomorrow

Today’s work

Attachments

• D793184D-214C-4F14-A66C-C13BC544CD5F.jpeg
    D793184D-214C-4F14-A66C-C13BC544CD5F.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 435
Forgot this starting pic. You can see the fat on my boobies better

Attachments

• EA00F68B-579C-4356-9467-C0279369E1EC.jpeg
    EA00F68B-579C-4356-9467-C0279369E1EC.jpeg
    453.2 KB · Views: 148
Also.... can’t tell if see thru or skin colored pants ....

Attachments

• 30D6338A-AA74-4655-B3D6-03D3908BA8B6.jpeg
    30D6338A-AA74-4655-B3D6-03D3908BA8B6.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 148
i got some love handles that are hard to see from the starting pics lol (they’ve over stayed there welcome)

im sticking to what I know ... higher test

plan is...

test @600 weekly
tren @200 weekly (May adjust accordingly)
mast @400 weekly (may increase as I go)
var @50mg daily (May increase as I go as well)

for now now I think this plan, along with consistent training and dialed in diet, will vastly improve my body composition over the next 16-20 weeks... I’m gonna talk with a dr and see about loopholes in the bloodwork department (my state is beautiful geographically but a pain in the nuts in every other aspect)
I like this approach dose wise. Nothing crazy, but just enough to light a fire and let the hard work show the effects. I think all those doses are a perfect starting point.

Also.... can’t tell if see thru or skin colored pants ....
I'm gunna use my imagination and say they are see through pants.

Yeah, see through for sure. Damn.

Although I'm 98.67% sure that is the color of the pants. Still sticking with see through pants though.

Last edited:
I'm gunna use my imagination and say they are see through pants.

Yeah, see through for sure. Damn.

Although I'm 98.67% sure that is the color of the pants. Still sticking with see through pants though.

yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. What I would give to be able to turn into a pair of pants in her closet... heh heh

You’ve got a solid base to work with. Get after it. Im a monster fan myself. Lots of monster vials ready to be cracked in the futures

You look great for 5 months off. I think you'll be shocked how quickly you lean up.

Chest

push-ups 2x25
decline DB bench press 4x12
Flat DB bench press 4x12
landmine upper chest press 4x12
Underhand cable chest things (no clue what there called) 4x12

tricep rope pull downs 4x12
iso cable press downs 4x12(each)

stair stepper 10min
15 min power walk

food

Breakfast: granola bar; whole egg; bagel; turkey sausage; slice of cheese
Lunch: white rice; turkey burger; bag of Brussels sprouts (lightly salted w/ black pepper)
Dinner: left over tuna fish; PB&J sammich; glass of 2% white milk

doesn’t seem like enough calories; gonna go get groceries this weekend for my own dinners just to get cut up faster..

also been lethargic as F today and felt bloated and fat; usually drink a gallon and a half of water a day but I shorted myself last two days cuz work .... gonna up the H2O.

My workouts are fast paced (very little rest) keep my heart rate up good throughout... usually the workout is done in 30-40 minutes then I put a lil cardio in. Prolly adjust the tempo and add more intense cardio soon.

How is the surgical repair feeling?
it feels alright. Noticeably weaker. That was a gut check. Slow n steady wins the race tho :)

Off day at el gymo

ran some errands

back n biceps tomorrow.

Food

whole egg, bagel, cheese, turkey sausage patty

turkey burg, white rice, steamed asparagus

chicken breast, dill pickle pasta thing my wife makes that’s friggin amazing

got my 1.5 gal of water in

still feel tired.. need to add more food
ill get my macros dialed in tomorrow at work

it feels alright. Noticeably weaker. That was a gut check. Slow n steady wins the race tho :)

Off day at el gymo

ran some errands

back n biceps tomorrow.

Food

Slow and steady indeed, holmes. My biggest fear is you reinjuring yourself. I'm sure I sound like your mother by now with that concern as I've said it 1,736 times. Little by little my friend.

Off day at el gymo

ran some errands

back n biceps tomorrow.

Food

Add another meal or two is what I'd do. I personally starve between meals if I don't have 6 meals lol

Didn’t do anything today.

ate the same exact thing as yesterday.

after I get the yard caught up I’ll add another meal, im friggin starving today.

Back n biceps tomorrow. Upper body was exceptionally sore today and had to pick the kids up after work. Life, nah mean?

Anyways... works been killing my mojo lately.

But I’m definitely feeling motivated, you know your back in the groove when you thinking about getting a pump on all day at work and just wanna flex on all your co-workers lol (maybe I’m just a douchebag hahaha, but it’s funny)

Back n biceps

today was a great day at the gym... felt on.

The first four workouts I set up like a circuit doing the each set as a round with no rest between them and 45-60 rest between rounds ... I was torched

Attachments

• 337E7977-6213-49F0-96CE-FD3F9EB1A865.jpeg
    337E7977-6213-49F0-96CE-FD3F9EB1A865.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 99
Back