• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King Monster Log

IML Gear Cream!
Bkfst and lunch same as yesterday

was starving before gym so I got a whopper jr ( just being honest, it was so fucking tasty too)
I don’t even feel guilty, yet but that was the first fast food I’ve had in.... a real long time

dinner was corn of the cob, the last of the dill pickle pasta salad stuff and ribs

Posting this arm pump pic to prove to malfeasance that I’m genuinely me. The same guy in all the photos of my other log. 😘 love ya malf lol

Attachments

• 37E09ABE-9178-4F35-A0D6-A17F759377FB.jpeg
    37E09ABE-9178-4F35-A0D6-A17F759377FB.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 129
Back n biceps

today was a great day at the gym... felt on.

The first four workouts I set up like a circuit doing the each set as a round with no rest between them and 45-60 rest between rounds ... I was torched
Nice session there.. I don't know about you but DB rows and deadlifts for the win! Back/bi day are my fav.. keep it up dude

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Bro...

that diet needs a lot of work if you want to reach your goals anytime soon..

Bro...

that diet needs a lot of work if you want to reach your goals anytime soon..
i know. That’s why im putting it out there. Lol

but seriously this week has been super busy. I need more clean calories. I did cut all the booze out tho and my plan is to make a grocery list this weekend and do some intense meal planning and prep. I gotta use that MyFitnessPal and dial in my macros.

I promise i’ll Get her all tied down this week.

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, two slices of wheat toast, banana

had time for a quick shoulder routine, circuit training style, heart rate up...

shrugs
DB shoulder press
cross body cable side raises (John meadows thing) = awesome, def felt in the delt

3 sets by 12 reps
4th set couldn’t get more than 10 ( was exhausted)

leaving the gym for my 20 min power walk (lol) there was a cute short haired blonde sitting in a car and she said “hey, I like your muscles” me being the putz I am said “hey, I like your face” then walked away awkwardly while she laughed.
still, it felt good to hear that...lol

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, two slices of wheat toast, banana

had time for a quick shoulder routine, circuit training style, heart rate up...

shrugs
DB shoulder press
cross body cable side raises (John meadows thing) = awesome, def felt in the delt

3 sets by 12 reps
4th set couldn’t get more than 10 ( was exhausted)

leaving the gym for my 20 min power walk (lol) there was a cute short haired blonde sitting in a car and she said “hey, I like your muscles” me being the putz I am said “hey, I like your face” then walked away awkwardly while she laughed.
still, it felt good to hear that...lol

Great work. Like mentioned before, I don't know how you aren't hungry with this meal set up though. I'd add a few more eggs into your breakfast. I do usually five myself. I feel like that's a sweet spot.

Get Shredded!
i know. That’s why im putting it out there. Lol

but seriously this week has been super busy. I need more clean calories. I did cut all the booze out tho and my plan is to make a grocery list this weekend and do some intense meal planning and prep. I gotta use that MyFitnessPal and dial in my macros.

I promise i’ll Get her all tied down this week.

Brother ahi tuna is cheap at Walmart and is very high in protein an healthy. I get like 20 tuna steaks every week for about $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have been starving lately.

Nutrition has always been my downfall so I appreciate the help. I use to be able to “outwork “ my shitty diet but... that ain’t the case no mo.

Special shout out to Garlic 🐓... we have similar body types and both experience hypoglycemia when cutting carbs too hard so I reached out to him and he sent me this sweet ass excel sheet that he wrote up with his diet info as well.

So im reigning this bitch in and will be moving in the right direction, nutritionally.

had to take the wife to a rock show this weekend so I didn’t get to the grocery store yet but I gots some chicken n rice and eggs to work with still..

tuna fish is on my list as well.

today was leg day
squats 5 sets (weight up rep down) 18,12,12,10,8
calf raises 3x12
leg ext 4x12
leg curl 4x12
leg press 4x10

decline crunches 3x15
40 sec planks with 25 push ups (3x)
knee lifts on ab coaster 3x20

Also I just wanted to say .... as I’ve read in another thread some concern regarding pip.

i experience No pip whatsoever... the first injection left me feel uncomfortable the next day but nothing bad and I wouldn’t say it was pip ... it was the first time poking 2.5ml in a long time, 25g pin took forever to get that shit flowing so I was using some force and moved it around a bit so I attribute it to that.

Im also using cyp and not enanth...

in a couple more weeks im sure I will look noticeably different than my starting pics. It’s gonna be awesome!

Hey no problem man, glad to help where I can! Just plug your foods/macros for them in and it'll calculate the totals for you. Really helps putting it together and adjusting things.

Does your hypoglycemia effect you post workout the worst? That's what mine does, it's like my body's glucose demand can't be internally regulated properly and it makes me go hypo if I don't have enough carbs. Same goes when I eat too many fast carbs at once, I release too much insulin and I get rebound hypoglycemia. Its annoying! I've found that I just have to get in two meals with carbs post workout and I'm fine. More carbs post workout on leg and back days too.

Hey no problem man, glad to help where I can! Just plug your foods/macros for them in and it'll calculate the totals for you. Really helps putting it together and adjusting things.

Does your hypoglycemia effect you post workout the worst? That's what mine does, it's like my body's glucose demand can't be internally regulated properly and it makes me go hypo if I don't have enough carbs. Same goes when I eat too many fast carbs at once, I release too much insulin and I get rebound hypoglycemia. Its annoying! I've found that I just have to get in two meals with carbs post workout and I'm fine. More carbs post workout on leg and back days too.

yeah man... I can’t work out fasted in the mornings anymore or I feel like dying the rest of the day. Getting old or something. Used to not be an issue for me but right before I joined this forum I was going hypo daily... couldn’t figure it out other than fasted morning workouts, even after cramming carbs post workout I still seemed “off”.

yeah man... I can’t work out fasted in the mornings anymore or I feel like dying the rest of the day. Getting old or something. Used to not be an issue for me but right before I joined this forum I was going hypo daily... couldn’t figure it out other than fasted morning workouts, even after cramming carbs post workout I still seemed “off”.

why would you want to workout fasted? Have you always done that?

Fasted workouts blow .. I love fasted cardio for about 30min max..but fasted weight training- never again for me, I tried it once or twice and it was a disaster..I remember first time trying it was on a back day and I did my first compound exercise with heaviest weights like I usually do, so started with deadlifts..big mistake, I felt like complete shit after only my 2nd working set... I don't know how some guys do it...glad GC plugged u on diet, he does know his shit

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

so up until a year or so ago I was working nights... I’ve never had much appetite in the morning so I’d wake up and go to the gym fasted. And i felt good doing it that way. Energy was up. Then I’d eat afterwards and go to work. But then I started feeling sick all the time but I went back on days and now I eat before gym... but once in a while I’ll still go through bouts of hypoglycemia if I don’t invest enough carbs throughout the day. I’ve had blood work done a few times, none suggest diabetes or anything.

Im just a fat ass that has to eat carbs ;)

Chest/tri day;

pushups 2x35

flat DB press 4x12
incline DB press 4x12
decline DB press 4x12
cable underhand chest press thingy 3x15

rope cable tricep extensions 4x10
single arm cable pressdowns 4x10(each)
dumbell overhead ext 3x12

Stair stepper 10min

food so far;
4 whole eggs 2 slices toast
2 chicken breast 2 cups of rice
1 bag steamed Brussels sprouts
1 Caesar salad

gonna prolly eat some dinner here soon ... Turkey burg

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
so up until a year or so ago I was working nights... I’ve never had much appetite in the morning so I’d wake up and go to the gym fasted. And i felt good doing it that way. Energy was up. Then I’d eat afterwards and go to work. But then I started feeling sick all the time but I went back on days and now I eat before gym... but once in a while I’ll still go through bouts of hypoglycemia if I don’t invest enough carbs throughout the day. I’ve had blood work done a few times, none suggest diabetes or anything.

Im just a fat ass that has to eat carbs ;)
Yeah I can't do it either man lol. I'll flat out pass out. Arms like the more size I put on the worse it gets

I wonder if some people experience pancreas issues (like over producing insulin) due to increase muscle mass... hmmm

it is the pancreas that produces insulin, right? Or is that the thyroid. I’m not a biologist, lol.

I wonder if some people experience pancreas issues (like over producing insulin) due to increase muscle mass... hmmm

it is the pancreas that produces insulin, right? Or is that the thyroid. I’m not a biologist, lol.
Yup lol. I think you're correct about the muscle mass. John Meadows has the same issues and mixes fats in his intra and post carbs to slow digestion and offset the issue. Pretty interesting

Yup lol. I think you're correct about the muscle mass. John Meadows has the same issues and mixes fats in his intra and post carbs to slow digestion and offset the issue. Pretty interesting

i feel like a problem solving son of a bitch right now....

im gonna try that fat/carb shake idea... would MCT oil work or what would you suggest?

Sometimes at work I feel like a dried up dog turd because of this hypoglycemia shit ... but it’s hit or miss. I’m thinking one of them shakes might snap me out of it and give me more explosive workouts...

i feel like a problem solving son of a bitch right now....

im gonna try that fat/carb shake idea... would MCT oil work or what would you suggest?

Sometimes at work I feel like a dried up dog turd because of this hypoglycemia shit ... but it’s hit or miss. I’m thinking one of them shakes might snap me out of it and give me more explosive workouts...
Might be worth a shot. I would use slower digesting carbs like oats/oat flour and something like mac nut oil. But I don't see why MCT couldn't with in a pinch.

I carry around dried pineapple for when I actually go hypo. Just a couple little pieces and it pulls me out

Mct isn't going to help Ton with slowing down digestion of carbs but, it will provide energy since it digests relatively quick. That's why it's used pre workout and first thing in the morning typically.

If the need is to slow digestion, nut butters or extra Virgin olive oil are a better choice imo.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the insight. Just added it to the grocery list.

🥂 here’s to finding relief from the nagging gross ass feeling of no insulin regulation.

I cant imagine how some of you guys using insulin with hgh feel ... I’m sure when peeps go that route they are better informed and much more experienced tho.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the insight. Just added it to the grocery list.

here’s to finding relief from the nagging gross ass feeling of no insulin regulation.

I cant imagine how some of you guys using insulin with hgh feel ... I’m sure when peeps go that route they are better informed and much more experienced tho.
What's funny is insulin and GH help mine. Insulin actually seems to blunt my natural insulin response, which keeps me from going hypo. Seems odd but it definitely works

Did some back .. ate some food
threw in some bicep pump action at the end

hit on a middle aged woman that looked pretty good actually .... turns out she’s kinda bitchy

Deadlifts 4x12
bent over rows 4x12
straight arm pressdown 4x12
DB single arm rows 4x12
face pulls 4x12
lat pull down (wide grip) 3x12
lat pull down (close grip) 3x12

cable curls 4x12
top row hammer curl gauntlet 2x

lower back was screaming so I couldn’t do cardio ... is that from the anavar ? cuz it was not fun lol

Breakfast: banana, 4 whole eggs

Lunch: chicken breast, rice, green beans

dinner: turkey burg with ketchup, rice cake, 3 whole eggs

Back