• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

M.King Monster Log

Get Shredded!
Friendly reminder to get something or do something sweet for your loved ones on this very special day. Lest we forget the valentines massacre, which you will learn when you forget today is Valentine’s Day and your wife is disappointed.

lol

Good point 💋

Friendly reminder to get something or do something sweet for your loved ones on this very special day. Lest we forget the valentines massacre, which you will learn when you forget today is Valentine’s Day and your wife is disappointed.

lol
Lol. Thankfully we consciously refuse to celebrate Valentine's Day because we can't stand the commercialization of it and it sucks when everywhere is crowded and loud. We prefer to celebrate afterward lol

We make everyone in the house homemade Valentine day cards and eat expensive chocolate and play board games. Lol

if I got my wife flowers, she’d be suspicious as hell. So, usually a back massage before bed.

Also hit gym today:

pull ups 3x12
push ups 3x25
hamstring curls 3x14

squats 5x15,12,10,12,9
romanian trap bar dead’s 5x12,12,12,10,10
slight incline DB press 5x15,12,10,9,8 (got up to 80lb Db for the last set of 8 reps, with no weird feeling or pain so mayhaps I start working in that range soon)

elliptical @10min, lvl6, HR>160

Also found a new gym, checking it out tomorrow, closer to my work and better parking opportunities as well as a good mix of decent looking unhappily married middle aged women... so I’m pretty much sold on that. Gyms got some decent equipment from what I saw peeping through the door window.

maybe a change of scenery is all I need. :)

Also found a new gym, checking it out tomorrow, closer to my work and better parking opportunities as well as a good mix of decent looking unhappily married middle aged women... so I’m pretty much sold on that. Gyms got some decent equipment from what I saw peeping through the door window.

maybe a change of scenery is all I need. :)

new scenery can make a difference for some of us, it does for me, fortunately I work over several cities so I train at multiple locations of 24hr and LA fitness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Monday was chest n biceps and this morning was back and triceps. Tomorrow will be shoulders n legs. Then repeat for fri, sat and Sunday.

On a roll buddy. How are you feeling?
Last few days I been feeling like shit actually... some serious GI issues, but I think it was just a bug cuz my wife said she got the same prob this morning. But besides the nasty heartburn and the painful diarrhea, I’ve been doing alright. Physique is starting to get back in shape, diet has been consistent, workouts have been less volume just because energy levels are tanked for some reason but I’ll be good to go after a few more less than brilliant workouts.

also thinking about going back to a 5 day split (one muscle group per day) kinda thing. Not sure yet. Anyone got any training ideas? I think hitting each muscle group twice a week isn’t for me. I feel like I’m not built for it, sore joints, tendinitis flare ups, don’t think I’m getting enough recovery. It’s probably related to the fact I’m not eating enough, on purpose cuz I’m trying to burn the fat around my obliques off. I’m guessing this platform would be better suited during caloric surplus. So, maybe I’ll switch back to it during my upcoming bulk and just go back to the 5 day bro split until then. This will give me more time to be consistent with cardio anyways.

how you doing these days 3OT?

Ugghhh heart burn and diarrhea doesn't sound like fun. Pretty impressive you're battling through it and hitting the gym.

I would agree that hitting each muscle twice a week is too much, for me it would be anyways. In the past we've seen you make some great progress on your bro split. That usually seems to be your go to from what I've seen in the past. I don't think I've ever seen you mention your sleep. Do you sleep well? Recovery from sleep is huge, as you know. I know you've been stressed considering all you've been through lately, so figured I would ask if your sleep has taken a hit along with it.

I've been good, thanks for asking. Busy, but good. A constant juggle with gymnasium life, work, daily property work, and family time. Often times it seems I run out of time before I am satisfied with accomplishing my daily goals. But there isn't much I can do about that. One day at a time and prioritizing my needs and wants keeps me moving along.

For sure brother!

my sleep could be better lol. I’m like an old farmer in the sense that it doesn’t matter what time I pass out or how many times I get up to piss, I’m up at 430am every morning. My alarm is set at 5am but I haven’t even turned the alarm button to the in position in years lol

If I didn't turn the alarm on, I'd be awake all night not trusting myself. One of my OCD pet peeves...I gotta check the alarm like 3 times before I'm satisfied it's on and set correctly.

If I didn't turn the alarm on, I'd be awake all night not trusting myself. One of my OCD pet peeves...I gotta check the alarm like 3 times before I'm satisfied it's on and set correctly.

I used to be just like that dude. Now it’s moved to the coffee maker, I’ll get up and go downstairs just to make sure the auto brew is set for 4am. Nothing pisses me off like having to wait for my coffee to brew first thing in the morning! That old piece of shit takes 30 minutes to brew a pot of coffee... I need to upgrade

I used to be just like that dude. Now it’s moved to the coffee maker, I’ll get up and go downstairs just to make sure the auto brew is set for 4am. Nothing pisses me off like having to wait for my coffee to brew first thing in the morning! That old piece of shit takes 30 minutes to brew a pot of coffee... I need to upgrade

Man, you know what? I've always been a "no frills" kind of guy. Just have a hard time justifying the cost of things like that for silly little features. I thought keurigs were for lazy pretentious assholes. Buuuut...I freaking love my keurig the wife got me a couple of christmases ago. I got one of those "you put your own coffee in it pods" and haven't looked back. Fresh cup every time. It has pretty much ruined all other coffee for me though...hate ordering it at a restaurant now.

Man, you know what? I've always been a "no frills" kind of guy. Just have a hard time justifying the cost of things like that for silly little features. I thought keurigs were for lazy pretentious assholes. Buuuut...I freaking love my keurig the wife got me a couple of christmases ago. I got one of those "you put your own coffee in it pods" and haven't looked back. Fresh cup every time. It has pretty much ruined all other coffee for me though...hate ordering it at a restaurant now.

Ha. I was the same. I'm pretty damn old fashioned. Always had a drip coffee maker. "I don't need that stupid new age snob owned coffe making keurig"

Until I was given one as a present, like you. Fresh cup of coffee in under a minute... consider me a coffee snob now.

My drip machine sits next to the Keurig. It is just too easy!! On the weekends, I do use the old drip w a lot of grounds! Lol

Max

Early am workout.

took a 40lb shit this morning so I was feeling pretty good. All in all a good sesh!

Attachments

• 8F2A7BB8-24C8-4B18-9A93-34A84AF592BD.jpeg
    8F2A7BB8-24C8-4B18-9A93-34A84AF592BD.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 55
Anyone got any Hollywood connections?

id like to set up a fight between myself and Joaquin Phoenix (the Phoenix bro that should’ve died) and also me and brad Pitt. In a cage, all proceeds from ticket sales, merch sales etc...will go to children’s cancer research.

also, free history lesson after the ass beating is finished so these dumb fucks can understand how agriculture was a huge turning point for human civilization and how mr Bolton is a war mongering fucking coward, just cuz he got TDS don’t mean we need to hear his dick suckers smacking together.

also, open invitation to any other Hollywood duck bag that would like to fight and any ASF member that would like to whoop some whiny bitches that play dress up for a living on live TV for charity.

Fuck Hollywood, hope we test our next nuke in that general area. Little faggot ass bitches trying to condemn my kids for putting milk in there cereal.

end rant, for now.

Okay let's just say someone can set this up for our friend milf.

If this happens let me know milf, I'll throw you some monster halotestin to use pre fight. Guaranteed rage. Only willing to sponsor you as long as your onesie has monster logo on it. Deal?

40lbs shit a good morning!

Get Shredded!
Okay let's just say someone can set this up for our friend milf.

If this happens let me know milf, I'll throw you some monster halotestin to use pre fight. Guaranteed rage. Only willing to sponsor you as long as your onesie has monster logo on it. Deal?

Abso-fricken-lutely man. 100%. Never done halo tho, would hate to die of a heart attack and make it look like one of these limp dick chumps got the best of me lol

And I ain’t wearing pajamas to the fight bro... you want me to wear a monster singlet? I know a guy that could prolly print something out on my old wrestling singlet but... I was 145lb my senior year lol

maybe I’ll wear my daughters rainbow unicorn onesie, with the feet pads. Haha

And I ain’t wearing pajamas to the fight bro... you want me to wear a monster singlet? I know a guy that could prolly print something out on my old wrestling singlet but... I was 145lb my senior year lol

Lmao. Singlet! Cracking me up MK!

Max

Yeah singlet
thats totes what I meant. halotestin scares me too bro. I have an open pack that’s damn near full. Took it a few times and put the rest away. Stuff is no joke. I like an intesnse workout, but damn. Not my thing.

Chest n back

pull-ups 3x12
push ups 3x20

incline DB 4x15,12,10,8
lat pull down 4x15,12,10,10

flat DB 4x12,10,8,7
row machine 4x12,10,10,8

cable decline 4x15,12,12,12
barbell row 4x12,12,10,9

cable curl 1x12
tricep cable push down 1x12

Going back to 5 day bro split with adding a extra set or two of another muscle group. See today’s example:

Leg focus

pull-ups 3x15,12,8
push ups 3x25,15,12

hamstring curls 4x12
squats 4x15,12,10,8
calf raises 4x12,12,10,8
hack squats 4x10

45 degree leg press 4x12
leg ext 3x12
add/abd 3x12 each

machine curls 2x12
machine tricep ext 2x12

no cardio today (legs were beat, back was aching)

Chest

pull-ups 2x12
push ups 2x25

flat DB 4x12,10,9,8
incline hammer smith 4x12,10,9,8

landmine incline 4x12,10,8,8
decline cables 4x12,12,10,12

low to high crossovers 4x12,10,9,8

machine pec deck - 3x12
machine press - 3x18,15,12

elliptical @15 min, lvl 5, HR > 154

Getting that cardio in eh son?

Any cardio bunnies to look at while you were there?

nah man, gyms been pretty much completely empty these past few workouts. Kinda ok with it haha

I just finally started having some hotties show up to my gym. There's about 5 now that train in the evening, used to be none. Kinda nice but the two that are smoking and are a little distracting. They lift (obviously have for a while) so they're super hot...their leg/glute days are distracting lol. Last night one of them was doing RDLs while I was working chest...

Back