• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King Monster Log

IML Gear Cream!
I didnt have time to do the oat shake as meeting ran late and it was gym time by the time I got back to my desk. However, I did use the mct oil. And made a pretty cool discovery... for those that use a shaker bottle to mix up kratom then you know how foamy it gets..

add mct oil to your kratom... no foam, ready to drink.

so i gotta say I was ready to go when I finally got to the gym. Good session. I just wish I could walk around 24/7 with that post workout pump.

Back n bis..

pullups 2x12
face pulls 4x12

bent over BB row (increasing weight) 4x(15,12,12,11)
straight arm push down 4x12
t-bar row 4x12

deadlifts 4x10
single arm DB row 4x12

wide grip lat pulldown 3x12
close grip lat pulldown 3x12

single arm cable curls 6x10
hammer curl top row gauntlet 2x
preacher curl 2x10

Oh yeah, Dinner was scrambled eggs, onions, and philly style steak.

I didnt have time to do the oat shake as meeting ran late and it was gym time by the time I got back to my desk. However, I did use the mct oil. And made a pretty cool discovery... for those that use a shaker bottle to mix up kratom then you know how foamy it gets..

add mct oil to your kratom... no foam, ready to drink.

so i gotta say I was ready to go when I finally got to the gym. Good session. I just wish I could walk around 24/7 with that post workout pump.

Back n bis..

pullups 2x12
face pulls 4x12

bent over BB row (increasing weight) 4x(15,12,12,11)
straight arm push down 4x12
t-bar row 4x12

deadlifts 4x10
single arm DB row 4x12

wide grip lat pulldown 3x12
close grip lat pulldown 3x12

single arm cable curls 6x10
hammer curl top row gauntlet 2x
preacher curl 2x10

​I take it that your bicep healed up nicely after seeing this

​I take it that your bicep healed up nicely after seeing this

its noticeably weaker but I’m getting it back slowly... today was the most I did with bicep work since before the injury. Prolly shouldn’t have done the preacher curls tho cuz I’m feeling some tendinitis flaring up in the arm... tomorrow is leg day so I should be alright

its noticeably weaker but I’m getting it back slowly... today was the most I did with bicep work since before the injury. Prolly shouldn’t have done the preacher curls tho cuz I’m feeling some tendinitis flaring up in the arm... tomorrow is leg day so I should be alright

Yeah, be careful with palms facing up

Legs still sore... so tomorrow is leg day

today was shoulder/abs day

shrugs 6x12 (3 barbell , 3 dumbbell)
DB shoulder press 5x12
front plate raises 4x12

meadows side raises 4x12
leaning side raises 4x12

Abs wheel 4x15
knee lift chair thing 4x15
planks 4x45 sec

stair stepper @10 min
15 min power walk

no hot ass to report today. Rain keeps them inside I guess... lol

Oh yeah... food was the same exact thing as yesterday
except I did 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter (pre workout)
and grilled shrimp with a protein shake for dinner... so far

Legs still sore... so tomorrow is leg day

today was shoulder/abs day

shrugs 6x12 (3 barbell , 3 dumbbell)
DB shoulder press 5x12
front plate raises 4x12

meadows side raises 4x12
leaning side raises 4x12

Abs wheel 4x15
knee lift chair thing 4x15
planks 4x45 sec

stair stepper @10 min
15 min power walk

no hot ass to report today. Rain keeps them inside I guess... lol

Ab wheel is no joke when done correctly

Get Shredded!
Loving this log milf man. You're killing it.
thanks brother! I’m loving this cycle so far... that alpha over all good feeling is starting to kick in... I’m thinking tren sides may be around the corner... so far tho, all good. Maybe the masteron really does mitigate sides?

anyways, as long as I stay consistent I should start leaning out soon. The muscle pumps are great. One of the guys I work with told me to stop lifting weights cuz my arms are getting too big and I’m stealing his thunder...

the libido is coming in full tilt bozo tho ... not good considering there is a plethora of hot ass at work, and I can’t stop drooling .. haha

Food was same as yesterday except ran outta bananas so ate a dark Chocolate granola bar w/ almonds. Also post workout protein shake. And veggies today were asparagus spears.

dinner will be left over salmon and shrimp with some cottage cheese on the side.

Attachments

• C9B4AE90-AFC0-4AA8-AEF1-018A3705CEFB.jpeg
    C9B4AE90-AFC0-4AA8-AEF1-018A3705CEFB.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 62
For me, masteron is a must have while using trenbolone. It truely does help with side effects. Night and day difference no doubt.

And lmgdao at 'full tilt bozo'. I hadn't heard that in a while. Never fails, I can always come in here for a good laugh. Never know what kind of antics wild milf will have posted.

But yes, while on tren my wife seriously gets annoyed with me as I'm always chasing her around the house. And she refuses to train with me as I will chase her ass around the gym in front of the whole world. No shame.

Keep doing what your doing buddy, sounds like everything is really starting to get good.

Took Thursday off...

friday after work attempted chest day...

incline DB bench 4x12
flat DB bench 2x12
tricep rope press down 4x12
single arm cable tri extension 2x12

had to call it a day early.. body and mind just needed a break and had shit to take care of in the home front.. gonna be outta town today but will return Sunday morning for a complete chest day.....

Took Thursday off...

friday after work attempted chest day...

incline DB bench 4x12
flat DB bench 2x12
tricep rope press down 4x12
single arm cable tri extension 2x12

had to call it a day early.. body and mind just needed a break and had shit to take care of in the home front.. gonna be outta town today but will return Sunday morning for a complete chest day.....
Gotta listen to your body bro. Nice work man

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Today’s goals:

laundry
meal prep for the week
mow lawn
get 40 mins of cardio (maybe a jog plus a pick up b-ball game)
pick kids up

heading into Monday recharged and ready to smash the weights.

I switched things up, gonna go back to a 5 day weight lifting regiment (high volume, more cardio)

my head is focused and I’m feeling really good on this monster stack. Thanks 3OT, you are the man!

Today’s goals:

laundry
meal prep for the week
mow lawn
get 40 mins of cardio (maybe a jog plus a pick up b-ball game)
pick kids up

heading into Monday recharged and ready to smash the weights.

I switched things up, gonna go back to a 5 day weight lifting regiment (high volume, more cardio)

my head is focused and I’m feeling really good on this monster stack. Thanks 3OT, you are the man!

Having a plan is the first solid step to success. whats your 5 day split look like?

Might have to zoom in a lil

Attachments

• 8D28A0C2-18C4-4E40-91AF-2C0D6AFE8177.jpeg
    8D28A0C2-18C4-4E40-91AF-2C0D6AFE8177.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 70
This is what I got left for macros ... I’m gonna have to train myself to eat twice at work... just ain’t got the appetite to eat after dinner....

Attachments

• D9769967-0254-48CC-84BD-2E8B70B90A0C.jpeg
    D9769967-0254-48CC-84BD-2E8B70B90A0C.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 47
  • AB6F2A1B-7487-439C-B9C2-FA07B73BBCA2.jpeg
    AB6F2A1B-7487-439C-B9C2-FA07B73BBCA2.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 47
Today was leg day.... brutal pump... almost looked like they were poking out the sides at times

squats 5x12
calf raises 4x12
sissy squats 4x12
leg press 4x12

lower back was screaming...

leg curl 2x12
leg extensions 2x12

coukdbt do cardio so I walked(limped) the streets before heading home

Today’s my wife’s birthday.

So I gotta take the day off from gym and after work try to find something to make her for dinner. Any ideas?

I have a pretty good lamb and veal bolonese recipe I made if you're interested. Takes like 3 hours to cook but it's pretty damn good

I have a pretty good lamb and veal bolonese recipe I made if you're interested. Takes like 3 hours to cook but it's pretty damn good
I appreciate that, I’d check it out for sure.. it sound delicious but I don’t have three hours tonight. She gets bitchy when she is hungry....

- - - Updated - - -

Prolly just get some flowers and make chicken Alfredo or something... lol I suck at holidays and birthdays.

I appreciate that, I’d check it out for sure.. it sound delicious but I don’t have three hours tonight. She gets bitchy when she is hungry....

- - - Updated - - -

Prolly just get some flowers and make chicken Alfredo or something... lol I suck at holidays and birthdays.

Chicken alfredo with some bacon chopped up is pretty dang good. And you can still throw in the garlic bread/toast. :p

Good log man, I’ll be following. What’s ur training split look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back