M.King Monster Log

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 843
  1. #121
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,486
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lamb & Veal Bolognese

    Saturday, December 30, 2017

    10:36 PM

    *

    1/2lb ground veal

    1/2lb ground lamb

    Olive oil

    Red pepper flakes

    Salt

    *

    2 cups red wine

    1/4 stick butter

    1/4 c heavy cream

    1/2 c grated Parmesan

    1/4 tsp thyme

    2 bay leaves

    1.5 tbsp good tomato paste

    *

    *

    Marinara:

    *

    1 can San marzano tomatoes

    1/2 c white onion

    1/4 c carrots

    6 clove garlic

    1 tsp salt

    1 1/2 tbsp sugar

    1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper

    1/4 tsp basil

    *

    1lb of thin pasta, preferably pappardelle or another like farfalle or fettucine or tagliatelle

    *

    Preparation:

    *

    Puree onion, garlic, carrots in food processor until fine. Sautee onion, garlic, carrot in olive oil in medium pot for approx 10-15 minutes until it starts turning opaque. While this is sauteing, put tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper in food processor and lightly pulse until the tomatoes have a moderate consistency. Add tomato sauce to onion blend and turn to medium-low heat to simmer for approx 40 minutes, stirring frequently, until it thickens.

    *

    *

    Preparing Bolognese:

    *

    Heat olive oil in large deep skillet on medium high heat. Break up veal and lamb in skillet with wood spatula until finely chopped. Cook until thoroughly browned, stirring continually to keep it from burning. Add a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes, cook for another minute. Drain off extra fat with a fine colander. Place meat back into skillet, add in wine, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to simmer, simmer until reduced and there is very little liquid left. Add in marinara sauce, simmer until thickened.

    *

    At this point, start boiling the water for the pasta

    *

    Once the sauce is thickened remove the bay leaves. Stir in the cream, butter, and grated cheese. Bring to simmer, then remove from the heat. Add cooked pasta to sauce

    *

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by buildthehouse View Post
    Good log man, Iíll be following. Whatís ur training split look like


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    5 day, high volume high rep scheme low frequency (1 muscle group/week)

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Lamb & Veal Bolognese

    Saturday, December 30, 2017

    10:36 PM

    *

    1/2lb ground veal

    1/2lb ground lamb

    Olive oil

    Red pepper flakes

    Salt

    *

    2 cups red wine

    1/4 stick butter

    1/4 c heavy cream

    1/2 c grated Parmesan

    1/4 tsp thyme

    2 bay leaves

    1.5 tbsp good tomato paste

    *

    *

    Marinara:

    *

    1 can San marzano tomatoes

    1/2 c white onion

    1/4 c carrots

    6 clove garlic

    1 tsp salt

    1 1/2 tbsp sugar

    1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper

    1/4 tsp basil

    *

    1lb of thin pasta, preferably pappardelle or another like farfalle or fettucine or tagliatelle

    *

    Preparation:

    *

    Puree onion, garlic, carrots in food processor until fine. Sautee onion, garlic, carrot in olive oil in medium pot for approx 10-15 minutes until it starts turning opaque. While this is sauteing, put tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper in food processor and lightly pulse until the tomatoes have a moderate consistency. Add tomato sauce to onion blend and turn to medium-low heat to simmer for approx 40 minutes, stirring frequently, until it thickens.

    *

    *

    Preparing Bolognese:

    *

    Heat olive oil in large deep skillet on medium high heat. Break up veal and lamb in skillet with wood spatula until finely chopped. Cook until thoroughly browned, stirring continually to keep it from burning. Add a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes, cook for another minute. Drain off extra fat with a fine colander. Place meat back into skillet, add in wine, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to simmer, simmer until reduced and there is very little liquid left. Add in marinara sauce, simmer until thickened.

    *

    At this point, start boiling the water for the pasta

    *

    Once the sauce is thickened remove the bay leaves. Stir in the cream, butter, and grated cheese. Bring to simmer, then remove from the heat. Add cooked pasta to sauce

    *
    thanks man, Iíll put this one in the recipe book and wow her pants off some weekend the kids are at memas!

  4. #124
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,440
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That lamb and veal does sound amazing. Will be saving that one.

    milf, happy bday to your wifey. Did you get her a girlfriend for her birthday?
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    That lamb and veal does sound amazing. Will be saving that one.

    milf, happy bday to your wifey. Did you get her a girlfriend for her birthday?
    lol no.... unfortunately she doesnít like dick or pussy. Hahaha

    oh well 😔

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So .... chest day

    incline DB 4x(15,15,12,12)
    flat DB 4x12
    cable crossovers 4x12

    decline 4x12
    landmine press 4x12

    skipped cardio so i could attend a good friend of mines retirement party... had a shot of jack, jack n coke and two beers. Feel bad about it but it was a good time.

    Diet has been the same ... this week was chicken n brown rice and the beer can chicken seasoning on frozen chicken in the pressure cooker worked... taste great

    dinner was baked haddock and soon to be 3 whole eggs and a cup of egg whites ... and tons of water so I donít have a hangover. I gotta stop drinking tho, even if Iím not getting drunk I still feel guilty for some reason and pretty much hate drinking anymore... need to smoke weed or something

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So food today was

    banana
    3 eggs 2 turkey sausage patties
    pb on choc rice cake
    protein shake
    chicken breast w/ brown rice
    2 moose burgers w/ Ketchup no bun
    parmesan pasta side

    back day
    warmup with pull-ups (2x failure) and face pulls (2x15)

    superset deadlifts/ bent over barbell rows (4x12)
    superset t bar rows/ straight arm push downs (4x12)
    superset dumbbell single arm rows/ dumbbell overhead rows (4x12)
    superset wide grip pulldowns/seated machine rows (3x12)
    superset close grip pulldowns/ rear delt fly machine (3x12)

    stair stepper @ 5 min (lungs were on fire)

    didnít feel like going to gym at all until I got there then it was like someone switched me to the Ďoní position.

    Surgeon said he wants me to stay in the 12-15 rep range for at least another 4-6 weeks. So Iím guessing this cycle is gonna be aimed at recomp focused on fat loss and maintaining what size I have. Need to step up my cardio game tho. Played a pick up basketball game last night and pretty much got smoked ... gassed out fast!

    I shall keep chugging along!
    Last edited by Milford King; 08-22-2019 at 01:48 PM.

  8. #128
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,440
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Its always nice when you drag your ass into the gym feeling like an unmotivated pile....then it hits and you get rolling. It happens to me quite often and it keeps me motivated when I think 'damn I'm glad I came today.'

    Does your wife ever hit the gymnasium with you?

    Keep pushing bro.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Its always nice when you drag your ass into the gym feeling like an unmotivated pile....then it hits and you get rolling. It happens to me quite often and it keeps me motivated when I think 'damn I'm glad I came today.'

    Does your wife ever hit the gymnasium with you?

    Keep pushing bro.
    nope... she doesnít like working out in front of people I guess... she does kettlebell videos in the living room and runs a lot of those 5k things... lately she been lazy and watching Netflix a lot. Lol

    I donít say nothing... sheís a good looking girl and I donít wanna get my throat slit in the middle of the night

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Motha fuckin shoulders !!!

    Got a good swell on today boys! Actually had to cut the volume down cuz I could barely get the weight up...

    shrugs 5x12 (last 2 sets with DB)
    DB shoulder press 5x12

    standing barbell shoulder press 3x12
    cable side raises (John meadows style) 4x12

    upright rows 4x12
    front DB raises 2x12

    i feel like Iím forgetting something ... 🤔

    finished up with 4 min stair stepper (went too fast and calves were on fire)
    4 min treadmill (quick jog for 2 min the other 2 min were fast walk)
    15 min power walk... aka scheming for ass

    no ass to report ... disappointed 😞

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,702
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,889
    Thanked in
    2,124 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Motha fuckin shoulders !!!

    Got a good swell on today boys! Actually had to cut the volume down cuz I could barely get the weight up...

    shrugs 5x12 (last 2 sets with DB)
    DB shoulder press 5x12

    standing barbell shoulder press 3x12
    cable side raises (John meadows style) 4x12

    upright rows 4x12
    front DB raises 2x12

    i feel like Iím forgetting something ... 🤔

    finished up with 4 min stair stepper (went too fast and calves were on fire)
    4 min treadmill (quick jog for 2 min the other 2 min were fast walk)
    15 min power walk... aka scheming for ass

    no ass to report ... disappointed 😞
    Start logging your workouts in a log book. Weights and reps each session.

    Then try to beat your previous sessions numbers each time you go in, either by adding weight or reps.

    Also this way you wont forget anything 😉😉

    Keep working hard!!!
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I feel like Iím getting fatter... I donít know what it is...Iíve been consistent on my diet for a few weeks at least...

    a lot of bloat lately ... I took about .3ml of arimidex (if the dropper is 2ml that is, which I think it is) a day ago... i (Knock on wood) have never had estrogen problems in the past)

    good ol empire state are cocksucking soy boys when it comes bloodwork and Iím struggling to get blood work... was thinking of getting a fake ID and going to PA and getting it done lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83B2DEAD-9EB1-447B-94E3-1CB6767E0690.jpeg   165CC052-8C35-472D-9D69-A9EF89634836.jpeg   6C5556DE-2AA4-4146-9E79-9D52D8590B7C.jpeg  

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,313

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,195
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,078
    Thanked in
    5,463 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looking good, bro. I'm rooting for ya!

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Arms today ...

    got a huge pump fast...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7EB24B82-A4BE-42A8-8B95-8518937701FE.jpeg   D729DCA9-0ACB-430B-B1F0-DFB9EADF73F5.jpeg  

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I just told my wife ďletís smoke weed and let me fuck your period blood ď she said ďoh my god whatís wrong with youĒ haha

    shes got cramps.... and the tren is kicking in full force ... I had a convo earlier with a chubby bar tender... sheís married but took my number anyways hahahaha

    Middle Aged chubby women love me

Similar Threads

  1. The King !
    By Greek9 in forum Hupharma
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 06:55 PM
  2. Proviron is king!
    By theCaptn' in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 03:32 PM
  3. Is Testesterone still King?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 01:12 PM
  4. euro king
    By ironwill in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums