• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M.King Monster Log

Chest day: pushups 2x failure for warm up ; stretches

flat DB press 4x12
single arm cable crossover 4x12(each)

incline DB press 4x12
landmine chest press 4x12

decline smith chest press 4x12
cable underhand press 4x12

no cardio today ... gotta do a school thingy for my daughter... get to meet her teacher, let’s see if she’s as hot as she looks in her picture

bout to throw some game in front of my wife and see if she gets jealous.... will post bruises if she abuses me tonight.

Teachers are Hot!! Some. Lol
BTW- Thanks my man for the help

Max

Back attack: all grouped workouts were super setted
warm up = stretches and face pulls 2x12, pull ups 2x8

rack pulls (cuz I heard this helps prevent low back pain- didn’t exactly work for me) 4x12
bent over rows - 4x12

straight arm pushdowns - 2x12 then laying DB over face rows - 2x12 (forgot the scientific term for these)
single arm DB rows - 4x12

close grip lat pulldowns - 2x12 then wide grip lat pulldowns - 2x12
seated rows - 4x12
rear delt machine - 4x12
weight assisted pull-ups- 4x12

no cardio again today (yikes)

Last edited:
Back attack: all grouped workouts were super setted
warm up = stretches and face pulls 2x12, pull ups 2x8

rack pulls (cuz I heard this helps prevent low back pain- didn’t exactly work for me) 4x12
bent over rows - 4x12

straight arm pushdowns - 2x12 then laying DB over face rows - 2x12 (forgot the scientific term for these)
single arm DB rows - 4x12

close grip lat pulldowns - 2x12 then wide grip lat pulldowns - 2x12
seated rows - 4x12
rear delt machine - 4x12
weight assisted pull-ups- 4x12

no cardio again today (yikes)

Sometimes I just am spent after a hard training session and say”fuck cardio”, lol. Training is good for the heart more than cardio....at least I tell my self that.

Max

Having back pain still? Did you tweek something or is the gear catching you with pumps?

I think it’s gear related, but I do need to be more consistent wit stretching and get some more core strengthening workouts in...

Sometimes I just am spent after a hard training session and say”fuck cardio”, lol. Training is good for the heart more than cardio....at least I tell my self that.

Max
\

The overall wellness we get from cardio/weights combo is far superior to just weights alone! Don't SKIP the stairclimber ;)

I think it’s gear related, but I do need to be more consistent wit stretching and get some more core strengthening workouts in...

implement core stabilization techniques into your training and then add a few sets of abs to a shortER session 2 times a week, BOOM! core taken care of :)

sit in your sauna and stretch afterward for 5 whole minutes, I'm betting this will help tremendously!

\

The overall wellness we get from cardio/weights combo is far superior to just weights alone! Don't SKIP the stairclimber ;)

b1243e96d912f2b497a6905c37ec4184.jpg
a020025e38c026eefbfc6416b5a7747a.jpg
Definetly have been climbing a lot lately. AM fasted. It’s my cardio of choice.

Max

NICE job @79 floors! I usually do 50 floors at a time, I like to work calves afterward, the pumps are SICK!

IML Gear Cream!
You guys are nucking futs with the stair climber... my legs, calves and lungs are on fire after 30 floors... I’m usually between 10-15 speed level ... I find I trip on the stairs if I go slower than 10...

Today is arm day so I will be throwing in ab workouts between sets and smashing some stairs afterwards

Today is arm day so I will be throwing in ab workouts between sets and smashing some stairs afterwards
Only true meatheads go to the gym on their birthday. Jeez bud, eat a piece of fucking cake and relax! Lulz

Only true meatheads go to the gym on their birthday. Jeez bud, eat a piece of fucking cake and relax! Lulz
I did last night... woke up feeling guilty and fat. Lol and dark chocolate/vanilla ice cream ... see... fat n bloated

Attachments

• D467D513-0AA2-4177-B4BD-7D699BE9FBE9.jpeg
    D467D513-0AA2-4177-B4BD-7D699BE9FBE9.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 45
So, ran into an old friend at the gym today and was able to do, what I call, “crazy eights”...

in a nut shell ... standing ez bar curls where I do 8 reps, toss him the bar, he does 8 reps, toss me the bar I do 7 reps toss him the bar he does 7 reps...etc...till we get to 1 rep where we try to rep out or hit a min of 8 reps .... good pumps

Attachments

• E3358D88-17E6-4E90-BD3C-32A1124B796C.jpeg
    E3358D88-17E6-4E90-BD3C-32A1124B796C.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 38
You guys are nucking futs with the stair climber... my legs, calves and lungs are on fire after 30 floors... I’m usually between 10-15 speed level ... I find I trip on the stairs if I go slower than 10...

That’s exactly why you should do more of it. Think how much more sexual stamina you’d have. Do it for the milfs in your life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulders -

shrugs 3x12 (smith machine) - 3x20 (dumbbells)
seated dB shoulder press 3x12
standing dB shoulder press 3x12

meadows style side raises 4x12
rope cable front raises 4x12

stairclimber - 10min @ level 10

Assassinated Mexican assassin has got a purty rear-end.....

Attachments

• A5BDEB1F-452F-4055-AC36-6A68EDE89631.jpeg
    A5BDEB1F-452F-4055-AC36-6A68EDE89631.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 61
Get Shredded!
8 rounds of push-ups (@15-20reps), flat bench DB press (@ 12 reps) , ab roller (@15 reps)

15 min cardio on elliptical

Ab roller.
I hate that fricking torture device. Effective? Sure. But hot damn they hurt. Have one at home that I force myself to use several times a week. But eff that thing.

Those are very hard to do! I watched the Bigger movie about Joe Weider, I think he invented that.

Max

Couldn’t sleep...so 5am workout it is

might stop in after work for a double sesh... even if just core and cardio

Attachments

• 161D729E-928D-4A23-B890-0DB4B4139F7D.jpeg
    161D729E-928D-4A23-B890-0DB4B4139F7D.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 50
I drink 1.5 gal h2o everyday at work, so I’m pissing a lot right, so I like to play this game where I shoot the pubes off the urinal lip with my stream. Just helps pass the time...

ive got it down to a science now, no splash back either (that results in penalties)

some of these guys at work need to google ‘how to manscape’ tho.... seriously, I’ve shot down pubes that are longer than my own fighter jet (penis) ...

I drink 1.5 gal h2o everyday at work, so I’m pissing a lot right, so I like to play this game where I shoot the pubes off the urinal lip with my stream. Just helps pass the time...

ive got it down to a science now, no splash back either (that results in penalties)

some of these guys at work need to google ‘how to manscape’ tho.... seriously, I’ve shot down pubes that are longer than my own fighter jet (penis) ...
Haha that's hilarious. I always do shit like that, I can't help it lol.

My pubes get over about 1/2" and it's driving me nuts. Much cleaner without them there haha

Working late tonight so early am back workout .... couldn’t sleep so I’m up and off to the rat race. Will post work load later. Buffalo 3-0 ... Super Bowl this year girls ;)

Working late tonight so early am back workout .... couldn’t sleep so I’m up and off to the rat race. Will post work load later. Buffalo 3-0 ... Super Bowl this year girls ;)

Buffalo is showing up!

Max

Back

rack pulls 5x12
barbell rows 5x12

straight arm pull down 4x12
dumbbell rows 4x9

wide grip lat pulldowns 3x12
close grip lat pulldowns 3x12

seated rows 5x12
pull ups 5 (to fail)
rear delt machine 4x12