• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King Monster Log

IML Gear Cream!
Patriots sign Antonio Brown..... I just won a bet

Fat ass groundhog (woodchuck- not sure what y’all call them, wife calls them giant squirrels haha)

anyways she won’t let me target practice on him, says he ain’t hurting nothing... no holes on my property yet.. so he lives another day

been snacking on my peaches tho haha

Attachments

• CC89576C-AD47-46A8-971A-A71DD8EF1196.jpeg
    CC89576C-AD47-46A8-971A-A71DD8EF1196.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 81
Well, whadya win bro?

Piece of ass?

Unlimited anabolics?
haha I don’t want a piece of ass from the dude that said no way Oakland trades brown to NE... I’m not sure if it was a trade I just know I said he was going to NE... that’s how these diva wideouts are... no loyalty they just want a ring

anyways... I told him he had to buy me some lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant nearby... love that bone broth soup ...
forgot what they call it haha

but I’d take unlimited anabolics over lunch for sure 💪

So, I’m making some minor adjustments to my training regiment ...

first off : legs
I will decrease sets on back squats and add in sets of front squats (to ensure proper form). I will also add hack squats. Hopefully this will increase my core strength and decrease low back pain in the long run.

chest: I want to work in flyes again but I will be performing single arm standing cable crossovers and probably not put DB flyes or pec deck back in at all (I think this is more suitable given my pec tendon isn’t fully healed).

Back: I will be introducing standing single arm cable lat pulldowns and see where that takes me. This will be on top of the seated lat pulldowns as well unless I deem this experimental lift to be better.

Shoulders; I’ve always hated upright rows, not sure why I thought it was a good idea to try to re introduce them now. Will be replacing them with DB high pulls.

That is all.

Food prep for the work week is complete :

Breakfast: scrambled eggs and turkey sausage
lunch: beer can chicken breast/white rice/ steamable veggies

i have decided to also get a weeks worth of dinners and will be adding red meats and sweet potatoes/white potatoes because I don’t get enough red meats in... holy hell steaks have gone up in price since last time I bought any. Bout to make friends with a local butcher or beef farm and buy a chest freezer for the shed.

anyways got some moose from the father in law as well as venison butterfly chops and bought some NY strips...

gonne be super strict on diet this week and increase cardio post workouts and see if I can’t get these love handles to decrease in size... family dinners aren’t allowing me to really get strict on this, not too bad but shit like breaded shrimp and pasta and meatloaf just ain’t strict enough I guess 😛

does any one else get this urge to get a good pump in on scheduled off days? I find myself wanting to bust my ass in the gym on the days where I know I need rest... oh the dilemmas/conundrum of a self indulged gym rat 🐀...

playing call of duty with my son ... I suck but the little guy is crafty as hell ...

alright ASF, signing off for now

✌️

Food prep for the work week is complete :

Breakfast: scrambled eggs and turkey sausage
lunch: beer can chicken breast/white rice/ steamable veggies

i have decided to also get a weeks worth of dinners and will be adding red meats and sweet potatoes/white potatoes because I don’t get enough red meats in... holy hell steaks have gone up in price since last time I bought any. Bout to make friends with a local butcher or beef farm and buy a chest freezer for the shed.

anyways got some moose from the father in law as well as venison butterfly chops and bought some NY strips...

gonne be super strict on diet this week and increase cardio post workouts and see if I can’t get these love handles to decrease in size... family dinners aren’t allowing me to really get strict on this, not too bad but shit like breaded shrimp and pasta and meatloaf just ain’t strict enough I guess 

does any one else get this urge to get a good pump in on scheduled off days? I find myself wanting to bust my ass in the gym on the days where I know I need rest... oh the dilemmas/conundrum of a self indulged gym rat ...

playing call of duty with my son ... I suck but the little guy is crafty as hell ...

alright ASF, signing off for now

✌️

I wish I still gamed. I used to get a hard on for fps...not so much in a long time. Last game I played:

http://www.empireattack.com/leaderboard.asp

Yeah... when I was outta work for them injuries the wife got me cod ww2 cuz she knows I’m a world war history buff and that I'd be pacing around the house all day bitching ... hadn’t played video games in years ...

tried online and got my ass handed to me, by the time I returned to work I was getting better but still suck haha

Today’s workout... had to combine legs with chest ... doesn’t look like much but it beat my ass today ... pushing heavier weights.. gotta take next two days off and gonna be busy this weekend so gotta combine muscle groups this week. Will try to get cardio in tomorrow and day after ... next week might have to take entire week off if wife has to do jury duty . So that will suck, but we’ll see. If so, prolly week off won’t kill me.

Attachments

• 42D5BD3E-8155-42DD-BDDC-C44FD3E6B314.jpeg
    42D5BD3E-8155-42DD-BDDC-C44FD3E6B314.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 76
Get Shredded!
So, my son decided to go all Chris Benoit on me last night during our daily wrestling match... diving head butt right into the back of my neck... needless to say... got a stiff neck today haha

no gym yesterday or today

mirrors are my enemy 😠 never good enough... haha

Strong Boy !!! Hope your back in action soon!

Max

Alright ladies... back on track ... warmup 3 min on stair stepper at 15 on the setting dial (hauling ass)

speaking of back:

Today consisted of deadlifts, barbell row and straight arm pull downs
no rest between workouts, ~2 minute rest between rounds... did 4 rounds at 12 reps per workout..

DB rows (went heavier) 4x9

close grip lat pull down 4x12
wide grip lat pull down 4x12

assisted pull ups (cuz I was sucking air) 2 sets to failure (roughly 9 reps each set)

felt good to get in and get to work... sweat pouring off me yeah buddy

Getting some vascularity coming in...

so because I may not be able to lift all next week, if that be the case... I’m gonna pull some carbs out of my diet and get up early for fasted cardio before work.. I’ll let ya know.

scale said 180.4 the other day... will check next Monday morning and see what effect no carbs plus fasted cardio has on the scale at the end of next week.. already know it’s gonna make me a whiny bitch 😫 but... if it shrinks the ol lover handles it’ll be worth it..

Attachments

• E627A4C1-4DF2-491A-B9CB-D0FB34C13AB8.jpeg
    E627A4C1-4DF2-491A-B9CB-D0FB34C13AB8.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 55
Vascularity! Check! Looking good!

Max

Shoulders

barbell shrugs 5x12
seated DB press 4x12

standing DB press 4x12

DB side raises 4x12
Meadow style cable raises 4x12
front raises (using a rope on the cables... was a different feel... great pump tho) 4x12

so i grouped the shrugs w/ the seated press (supersets) and last set of shrugs I held the position on each rep for 10 secs...traps were screaming

did all sets of standing dB press then ..

grouped the last 3 workouts and performed them circuit style with rest only between rounds

no cardio as my heart rate was up for a good portion of the workout and I had to get home to watch the kiddos

Gym events this am.

Elliptical @10 min
heavy bag @6 min
shoulder rope thing @ 30sec on, 30 sec off for 5 min (this shit hurts)
stair stepper @ 5 min

gonna have to get up early tomorrow and hit legs before work...

Nice MK! I haven’t done a session like that in a while. I need some variety, especially now. Thx

Max

Nice MK! I haven’t done a session like that in a while. I need some variety, especially now. Thx

Max
thanks man.. it’s good to throw in random cardio days now and then .. especially those days you just wanna get in there and lift shit but you know your body needs a break

IML Gear Cream!
thanks man.. it’s good to throw in random cardio days now and then .. especially those days you just wanna get in there and lift shit but you know your body needs a break

Totally. I get bored w same ole traditional cardio! So boring, but necessary too.

Max

Getting some vascularity coming in...

so because I may not be able to lift all next week, if that be the case... I’m gonna pull some carbs out of my diet and get up early for fasted cardio before work.. I’ll let ya know.

scale said 180.4 the other day... will check next Monday morning and see what effect no carbs plus fasted cardio has on the scale at the end of next week.. already know it’s gonna make me a whiny bitch 😫 but... if it shrinks the ol lover handles it’ll be worth it..

Damn Bro, havent checked up in awhile and youre making some awesome progress over here...every pic looks better and better ..well done Sir

Damn Bro, havent checked up in awhile and youre making some awesome progress over here...every pic looks better and better ..well done Sir
thanks man. Can’t wait till Jan/Feb to come so I can try my hand at a nice moderate deca test dbol cycle and get some mass built. But for now I’m happy with the high rep superset stuff I’ve been doing... I admit, I have to get more regular with the cardio tho

Early workout today... 5am

3min stair stepper warm up at level 15

Attachments

• C4541242-95F1-49AA-BF65-321FC8F057FF.jpeg
    C4541242-95F1-49AA-BF65-321FC8F057FF.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 48
A little something for your log...

3h71exxvro921.gif

A little something for your log...

3h71exxvro921.gif
my
log def needs more tits n ass (of the female kind). That’s for sure.... been going through a bit of a dry spell when it comes to the ladies.... oh well, maybe next summer I’ll be able to start my cutting cycle mid spring and walk around shirtless without looking like a flabby bastards...that’ll get them ladies

Sissy squats are no joke! Something I have used a lot.

Max
hurt so good, sometimes squats don’t feel like they should ... hurt so good...I just wrote that lyric...
100% original ;) lol

Chest day: pushups 2x failure for warm up ; stretches

flat DB press 4x12
single arm cable crossover 4x12(each)

incline DB press 4x12
landmine chest press 4x12

decline smith chest press 4x12
cable underhand press 4x12

no cardio today ... gotta do a school thingy for my daughter... get to meet her teacher, let’s see if she’s as hot as she looks in her picture 😉

bout to throw some game in front of my wife and see if she gets jealous.... will post bruises if she abuses me tonight.

Back