• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M.King Monster Log

Get Shredded!
Um, her libido looks like it's wanting something in that pic. Just sayin' . . . ;)

Not trying to be disrespectful . . .

Last edited:
Um, her libido looks like it's wanting something in that pic. Just sayin' . . . ;)

Not trying to be disrespectful . . .
you’d think that... lol I can’t remember but I think I did hit it that night... it was our anniversary so.... lol

that was the day she told me ‘ you know I hate to admit it but your right, people from India are pushy’ before I was just being racist when I told her where we were going has a lot of tourist from India and they don’t believe in waiting in lines as per there culture because of the obvious over population in that country...

then she got in line, and nearly trampled haha

Hey brother she looks great. Be patient, kids take all the energy out of you. She'll be back to her old self before you know it. Remember marriage is through thick and thin. Have you talked to her about hrt? Will def help a ton
yes sir, been down that road... Maca root is complete garbage by the way haha

Aw, now I feel bad. I thought with the hotel room pic you'd scored some action today. Just ignore me and carry on.
haha i can show you the others in email bro 😉 in your defense I talk a lot of shit so it’s hard to gauge lmao 😆

Back day - pull-ups 2xfailure

barbell rows 4x12
deadlifts 4x12

single arm DB rows 4x12
DB pullovers 4x12

tbar rows 3x12

seated row machine 6x12
wide grip lat pulldowns 3x12
close grip lat pulldowns 3x12

i coulda filled a 5 gal bucket with my sweat ... pouring off me

no real cardio.... but I parked far away from gym and had to walk

Nice back workout! I dread cardio in this damn Heat!!

Max

haha i can show you the others in email bro  in your defense I talk a lot of shit so it’s hard to gauge lmao 

Aw shit! Fair warning...birthday is this week and tomorrow is Friday, soooOOOoooo...be prepared for drunken emails. :roflmao: Although it might be hard to explain why I leave the party to go get on the pc...

You know what's funny? My wife doesn't know how to take it when I find it funny/flattering that other guys are checking her out. It's like she works really hard to be offended, but can't. Especially the old guys at grocery store. I was laughing my ass off one time when she was wearing a low cut top (she's got an enormous rack) and she was helping this old guy riding a scooter get something off of the lowest shelf in fridge aisle. As soon as she bent over, she was showing everything. He kept asking her to get another "fresher" one from the back. She literally fell for this like 6 times!!! The dude never once looked at the cottage cheese she was getting him. He was looking straight down her shirt the whole time! And then he tells her he changed his mind and didn't want any! When she came back to where I was at with our cart, I had to explain why there were tears in my eyes and how she'd fell for the oldest trick in the book. And then I told her that would be me in another 20-30 years.

Back shots from yesterdays workout.... went up in weight on all lifts, felt it this morning that’s fo sho. Love it!

Attachments

• 228EDAE7-49B3-46CA-81A1-FB0D375BF8A4.jpeg
    228EDAE7-49B3-46CA-81A1-FB0D375BF8A4.jpeg
    586 KB · Views: 31
  • 63839C76-B4ED-4D84-A7BB-F5B8993D75ED.jpeg
    63839C76-B4ED-4D84-A7BB-F5B8993D75ED.jpeg
    425 KB · Views: 30
IML Gear Cream!
Shoulderos

DB press 5x12
shrugs 5x12

cable side raises 4x12
front DB raises 3x8

upright row 2x10
delt raises 4x12

standing shoulder press 1x5

got incredibly weak feeling after the first group of workouts, pussied my way through the rest of workout. Got a decent pump tho ... no cardio again (wanted to hurry back home cuz my lil princess had to leave first day back to school early today... she’s in a lot of pain; I think it’s sciatic nerve pain running down her leg. I don’t like to see her like this. Doc RX muscle relaxer and wife picked up CBD creme) I’m hoping she finds relief soon!

That's rough about your little girl. So frustrating seeing them in pain. My daughter used to get bad growing pains sometimes. Really tugged at the heart strings seeeing her like that. I would have given anything at the moment to make it stop.

Hopefully your daughter gets relief soon bro.

Armies

single arm cable curl 5x20,18,15,12,8
single arm triceps pull down 5x20,18,15,12,10

rope curl 5x20,18,14,10,5
tricep rope ext 5x20,18,15,12,10

thats it... gotta change the oil in the truck and then.... im
not sure ... I got wild hair to go out and get rejected by 9 women but score on that ten spot baby ...
or get drunk and puke on myself...

You like that tongue dontcha you dirty little gypsy woman!!!

Wheres my drinking buddy multislacking ? I got 3 jack n cokes and a coors light pounder(helps with getting the water in for the day haha) down so far... oil changed in el trucko... where’s the party at?

Attachments

• 88F73C13-5B74-4C24-AB8D-CC72A8473D46.jpeg
    88F73C13-5B74-4C24-AB8D-CC72A8473D46.jpeg
    368.5 KB · Views: 49
You like that tongue dontcha you dirty little gypsy woman!!!

Wheres my drinking buddy multislacking ? I got 3 jack n cokes and a coors light pounder(helps with getting the water in for the day haha) down so far... oil changed in el trucko... where’s the party at?

Fucking right here dude! I wasnt gonna, but i might drink everyones' ass under the table tonight. THIS is what experience and age brings to the table!

Yeah... wife said I couldn’t go get more booze tonight... waiting till she falls asleep now.

shes always looking out for me and shit....

i was not prepared!!

I just feel like going out tonight ... I’m trapped!!! Lol

Get Shredded!
Yeah... wife said I couldn’t go get more booze tonight... waiting till she falls asleep now.

shes always looking out for me and shit....

i was not prepared!!

I just feel like going out tonight ... I’m trapped!!! Lol

Flip that shit bro! Inside, she's begging for you to be THE man! Rock hard, in her face and don't take no for answer. They don't want to admit it, but deep down they love to be dominated.

FYI--not sure...i may be sending pics later. :D

Haha... kids sleeping in our bed tonight.. I already told her to meet me down stairs and I’d rearrange her attitude for her ... lol ... might be safe in an hour then I’m putting my clothes on and heading out to find trouble ...

pics is always welcomed

Haha... kids sleeping in our bed tonight.. I already told her to meet me down stairs and I’d rearrange her attitude for her ... lol ... might be safe in an hour then I’m putting my clothes on and heading out to find trouble ...

pics is always welcomed

GDI...they fucking sucked. I had a "tiny" buzz when taking. I can and *will* do better. I promise.

Welp, totally fell asleep last night.... haha prolly for the best... gonna get some morning cardio in see what the day has in store for me...

Welp, totally fell asleep last night.... haha prolly for the best... gonna get some morning cardio in see what the day has in store for me...

51f5f6fb356211a723cdd38eaad46a8a.jpg
AM Cardio sucks! Lol. Must be done though.

Max

I got nothing on you bro... went for a 15 min half assed jog down the road...

This is very abnormal for me! I usually avoid Cardio like the plague but, I have to drop weight real quick in the next 5 weeks. After that! I am getting 2 large pizzas and a chocolate cake!! Bulk time! Lol

Max

Fell asleep at 6pm last night ... slept till 3am.. man I was zonked.... I hope I grew a lot last night ... some good ass sleep.. autumn is closing in for sure round here ... nothing better than a power nap on a cool autumn evening

hell to the yeah ! 💪

Back