• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M.King Monster Log

Get Shredded!
Lamb & Veal Bolognese

Saturday, December 30, 2017

10:36 PM

1/2lb ground veal

1/2lb ground lamb

Olive oil

Red pepper flakes

Salt

2 cups red wine

1/4 stick butter

1/4 c heavy cream

1/2 c grated Parmesan

1/4 tsp thyme

2 bay leaves

1.5 tbsp good tomato paste

Marinara:

1 can San marzano tomatoes

1/2 c white onion

1/4 c carrots

6 clove garlic

1 tsp salt

1 1/2 tbsp sugar

1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper

1/4 tsp basil

1lb of thin pasta, preferably pappardelle or another like farfalle or fettucine or tagliatelle

Preparation:

Puree onion, garlic, carrots in food processor until fine. Sautee onion, garlic, carrot in olive oil in medium pot for approx 10-15 minutes until it starts turning opaque. While this is sauteing, put tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper in food processor and lightly pulse until the tomatoes have a moderate consistency. Add tomato sauce to onion blend and turn to medium-low heat to simmer for approx 40 minutes, stirring frequently, until it thickens.

Preparing Bolognese:

Heat olive oil in large deep skillet on medium high heat. Break up veal and lamb in skillet with wood spatula until finely chopped. Cook until thoroughly browned, stirring continually to keep it from burning. Add a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes, cook for another minute. Drain off extra fat with a fine colander. Place meat back into skillet, add in wine, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to simmer, simmer until reduced and there is very little liquid left. Add in marinara sauce, simmer until thickened.

At this point, start boiling the water for the pasta

Once the sauce is thickened remove the bay leaves. Stir in the cream, butter, and grated cheese. Bring to simmer, then remove from the heat. Add cooked pasta to sauce

Good log man, I’ll be following. What’s ur training split look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5 day, high volume high rep scheme low frequency (1 muscle group/week)

Lamb & Veal Bolognese

Saturday, December 30, 2017

10:36 PM

1/2lb ground veal

1/2lb ground lamb

Olive oil

Red pepper flakes

Salt

2 cups red wine

1/4 stick butter

1/4 c heavy cream

1/2 c grated Parmesan

1/4 tsp thyme

2 bay leaves

1.5 tbsp good tomato paste

Marinara:

1 can San marzano tomatoes

1/2 c white onion

1/4 c carrots

6 clove garlic

1 tsp salt

1 1/2 tbsp sugar

1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper

1/4 tsp basil

1lb of thin pasta, preferably pappardelle or another like farfalle or fettucine or tagliatelle

Preparation:

Puree onion, garlic, carrots in food processor until fine. Sautee onion, garlic, carrot in olive oil in medium pot for approx 10-15 minutes until it starts turning opaque. While this is sauteing, put tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper in food processor and lightly pulse until the tomatoes have a moderate consistency. Add tomato sauce to onion blend and turn to medium-low heat to simmer for approx 40 minutes, stirring frequently, until it thickens.

Preparing Bolognese:

Heat olive oil in large deep skillet on medium high heat. Break up veal and lamb in skillet with wood spatula until finely chopped. Cook until thoroughly browned, stirring continually to keep it from burning. Add a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes, cook for another minute. Drain off extra fat with a fine colander. Place meat back into skillet, add in wine, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to simmer, simmer until reduced and there is very little liquid left. Add in marinara sauce, simmer until thickened.

At this point, start boiling the water for the pasta

Once the sauce is thickened remove the bay leaves. Stir in the cream, butter, and grated cheese. Bring to simmer, then remove from the heat. Add cooked pasta to sauce

thanks man, I’ll put this one in the recipe book and wow her pants off some weekend the kids are at memas!

That lamb and veal does sound amazing. Will be saving that one.

milf, happy bday to your wifey. Did you get her a girlfriend for her birthday?
lol no.... unfortunately she doesn’t like dick or pussy. Hahaha

oh well 😔

So .... chest day

incline DB 4x(15,15,12,12)
flat DB 4x12
cable crossovers 4x12

decline 4x12
landmine press 4x12

skipped cardio so i could attend a good friend of mines retirement party... had a shot of jack, jack n coke and two beers. Feel bad about it but it was a good time.

Diet has been the same ... this week was chicken n brown rice and the beer can chicken seasoning on frozen chicken in the pressure cooker worked... taste great

dinner was baked haddock and soon to be 3 whole eggs and a cup of egg whites ... and tons of water so I don’t have a hangover. I gotta stop drinking tho, even if I’m not getting drunk I still feel guilty for some reason and pretty much hate drinking anymore... need to smoke weed or something

So food today was

banana
3 eggs 2 turkey sausage patties
pb on choc rice cake
protein shake
chicken breast w/ brown rice
2 moose burgers w/ Ketchup no bun
parmesan pasta side

back day
warmup with pull-ups (2x failure) and face pulls (2x15)

superset deadlifts/ bent over barbell rows (4x12)
superset t bar rows/ straight arm push downs (4x12)
superset dumbbell single arm rows/ dumbbell overhead rows (4x12)
superset wide grip pulldowns/seated machine rows (3x12)
superset close grip pulldowns/ rear delt fly machine (3x12)

stair stepper @ 5 min (lungs were on fire)

didn’t feel like going to gym at all until I got there then it was like someone switched me to the ‘on’ position.

Surgeon said he wants me to stay in the 12-15 rep range for at least another 4-6 weeks. So I’m guessing this cycle is gonna be aimed at recomp focused on fat loss and maintaining what size I have. Need to step up my cardio game tho. Played a pick up basketball game last night and pretty much got smoked ... gassed out fast!

I shall keep chugging along!

Last edited:
Its always nice when you drag your ass into the gym feeling like an unmotivated pile....then it hits and you get rolling. It happens to me quite often and it keeps me motivated when I think 'damn I'm glad I came today.'

Does your wife ever hit the gymnasium with you?

Keep pushing bro.

Its always nice when you drag your ass into the gym feeling like an unmotivated pile....then it hits and you get rolling. It happens to me quite often and it keeps me motivated when I think 'damn I'm glad I came today.'

Does your wife ever hit the gymnasium with you?

Keep pushing bro.
nope... she doesn’t like working out in front of people I guess... she does kettlebell videos in the living room and runs a lot of those 5k things... lately she been lazy and watching Netflix a lot. Lol

I don’t say nothing... she’s a good looking girl and I don’t wanna get my throat slit in the middle of the night :)

Motha fuckin shoulders !!!

Got a good swell on today boys! Actually had to cut the volume down cuz I could barely get the weight up...

shrugs 5x12 (last 2 sets with DB)
DB shoulder press 5x12

standing barbell shoulder press 3x12
cable side raises (John meadows style) 4x12

upright rows 4x12
front DB raises 2x12

i feel like I’m forgetting something ... 🤔

finished up with 4 min stair stepper (went too fast and calves were on fire)
4 min treadmill (quick jog for 2 min the other 2 min were fast walk)
15 min power walk... aka scheming for ass

no ass to report ... disappointed 😞

IML Gear Cream!
Motha fuckin shoulders !!!

Got a good swell on today boys! Actually had to cut the volume down cuz I could barely get the weight up...

shrugs 5x12 (last 2 sets with DB)
DB shoulder press 5x12

standing barbell shoulder press 3x12
cable side raises (John meadows style) 4x12

upright rows 4x12
front DB raises 2x12

i feel like I’m forgetting something ... 🤔

finished up with 4 min stair stepper (went too fast and calves were on fire)
4 min treadmill (quick jog for 2 min the other 2 min were fast walk)
15 min power walk... aka scheming for ass

no ass to report ... disappointed 😞

Start logging your workouts in a log book. Weights and reps each session.

Then try to beat your previous sessions numbers each time you go in, either by adding weight or reps.

Also this way you wont forget anything 😉😉

Keep working hard!!!

I feel like I’m getting fatter... I don’t know what it is...I’ve been consistent on my diet for a few weeks at least...

a lot of bloat lately ... I took about .3ml of arimidex (if the dropper is 2ml that is, which I think it is) a day ago... i (Knock on wood) have never had estrogen problems in the past)

good ol empire state are cocksucking soy boys when it comes bloodwork and I’m struggling to get blood work... was thinking of getting a fake ID and going to PA and getting it done lol

Attachments

• 83B2DEAD-9EB1-447B-94E3-1CB6767E0690.jpeg
    83B2DEAD-9EB1-447B-94E3-1CB6767E0690.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 165CC052-8C35-472D-9D69-A9EF89634836.jpeg
    165CC052-8C35-472D-9D69-A9EF89634836.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 45
  • 6C5556DE-2AA4-4146-9E79-9D52D8590B7C.jpeg
    6C5556DE-2AA4-4146-9E79-9D52D8590B7C.jpeg
    473.3 KB · Views: 43
Arms today ...

got a huge pump fast...

Attachments

• 7EB24B82-A4BE-42A8-8B95-8518937701FE.jpeg
    7EB24B82-A4BE-42A8-8B95-8518937701FE.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 32
  • D729DCA9-0ACB-430B-B1F0-DFB9EADF73F5.jpeg
    D729DCA9-0ACB-430B-B1F0-DFB9EADF73F5.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 33
I just told my wife “let’s smoke weed and let me fuck your period blood “ she said “oh my god what’s wrong with you” haha

shes got cramps.... and the tren is kicking in full force ... I had a convo earlier with a chubby bar tender... she’s married but took my number anyways hahahaha

Middle Aged chubby women love me ;)

I’m down 1.6 pounds

hahahaha

I keep telling myself it’s fat turning into muscle at a fairly equal rate (pound for pound)

Attempted cardio shortly after waking...

i ran maybe 8 minutes, then walked (in pain) 20 more.
Shin splints won’t go away, seems to only affect me when running in the road/street or treadmill... I can use elliptical , stair stepper and bike with no pain.

Anyways I broke a sweat.

food prep for the work week is

chicken / sweet potatoes/ veggies
scrambled eggs/ turkey sausage/ rice cakes / banana/ peanut butter

leg day tomorrow...

Lags today:

got them chicken leggies swoled up (the low back pain ruins my day tho)

squats 5x12
calf raises 5x12

leg press (the one where your at a steep angle, don’t know what they’re called) 4x12
sissy squats 4x12

leg curls 3x12
leg extensions 3x12

hip abductors/hip adductors 3x12 each

went heavier this week, gonna go even heavier next leg session as if it wasn’t for my back I coulda easily got 15-20 reps. I should start recording weights (I know where I am at but I’m lifting pussy weights cuz I didn’t wanna push it too hard and I’m embarrassed to share lmao I know I know EGO is a mother fucker )

No cardio today

on a side note, this morning I could definitely tell the diet, workload and the gear are starting to show. Felt so good about it I woulda jerked off if I woke up earlier - always tomorrow haha)

Last edited:
Lags today:

got them chicken leggies swoled up (the low back pain ruins my day tho)

squats 5x12
calf raises 5x12

leg press (the one where your at a steep angle, don’t know what they’re called) 4x12
sissy squats 4x12

leg curls 3x12
leg extensions 3x12

hip abductors/hip adductors 3x12 each

went heavier this week, gonna go even heavier next leg session as if it wasn’t for my back I coulda easily got 15-20 reps. I should start recording weights (I know where I am at but I’m lifting pussy weights cuz I didn’t wanna push it too hard and I’m embarrassed to share lmao I know I know EGO is a mother fucker )

No cardio today

on a side note, this morning I could definitely tell the diet, workload and the gear are starting to show. Felt so good about it I woulda jerked off if I woke up earlier - always tomorrow haha)

Nothing to be embarrassed about Brother. We all start somewhere. Just do what you can and fuck what anyone has to say.

Just try to add even as little as 2.5lbs each session and those numbers will start climbing before your eyes.

No shame Brother!!!

Hell yes. Sounds like everything is clicking for you bro. I'm extremely weak compared to all these monster here. Zero fucks. Personal progress is what its all about.
Personal progress... This is exactly right.. do u and not them

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to get the fuck outta work today... chest day today, I think... I’ll have to check my schedule in my gym bag...

Incline dB press 4x12
flat dB press 4x12
decline smith press 3x15

cable crossovers 3x15
underhand cable press 4x12

stair stepper @10 min

need sleep... early clock in @ work tomorrow and today was kind of a drag. Hoping to wake up refreshed with a positive ‘I don’t give a fuck’ mindset... not a negative ‘I don’t give a fuck’ mindset (there’s a difference, and everybody knows it)

back day tomorrow but might just do cardio as my left shoulder/pec area gave me fits at the gym....

Did glutes today ...

Attachments

• D97F4D47-F8F0-4B8C-85B7-87EBCD2A3B9A.jpeg
    D97F4D47-F8F0-4B8C-85B7-87EBCD2A3B9A.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 116
Just kidding.... back day

deadlifts 3x12
bent over BB rows 4x12

straight arm pressdown 4x12
seated close grip cable rows 4x12

single arm dumbbell row 4x12

wide grip pulldown 3x12
close grip pulldown 3x12
Weight assisted pull-ups for burn out

no clardio... fuck it... need pussy... tren taking over brain...cant function... trying to seduce a former fat girl whose hot now but I can imagine what’s under them clothes...said she lost 85lbs in 2 years ...so use your imagination

anyways.... the beard gets me the middle aged women with kids and usually unhappy marriages ...might get rid of the beard

wife needs to put out or I’m gonna freak the fuck out .... end rant

lol

im just joshin guys... my life is perfect 😇

Fat back pics

Attachments

• F59EBE3A-9996-45C2-94B1-A8820C494B88.jpeg
    F59EBE3A-9996-45C2-94B1-A8820C494B88.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 57
Are you not following procard's relationship advice?
shit son.... I’ve been dealing with this for 10 plus years... she’s liberal with everything but her vagina (at least with me)

i love the bitch but I’m not stupid ... well maybe a little

Fat starting to dissipate... bloating has gone away a lil

still got gay love handles

Attachments

• 127201DA-39E7-4C4F-960A-7956E2270993.jpeg
    127201DA-39E7-4C4F-960A-7956E2270993.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 58
Back