NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,802 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Just wanted to let peeps know that Iím gonna suspend this log until I start another blast. Iíve still been on trt (over a year now) and although Iím getting gym sessions in, Iím not able to fully dedicate myself just yet to justify starting another blast. My diet is a lot better lately as Iíve obstained from the post work beers and convinced my wife to help me with meal prep. We are both doing this weight watchers thing (donít laugh). Iím not really that fat but she wanted me to do it with her because eating healthier is a good thing and she wanted me to help her stay on track. For me, I got nothing to lose (except my love handles hopefully) so why not?

anywho... Iíll resume this log or start a new one once I get myself into a position where I can really take this bodybuilding thing seriously again. My daughterís treatments will hopefully being coming to an end later this year/early next year so eventually Iíll get my head back on enough to indulge my vanity once again.

until then Iíll still be trolling the pit and occasionally helping others out with whatever I can.

go fuck yourself San Diego
    You lazy bum, next thing ya know youíll be doing yoga style CrossFit Hahahah... Jkjk

Seriously man, humble beginnings with the wife can result in a full blown workout partner and my experience is when itís your woman that you train with they train hard asf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Fact....every guy who has been married for any length of time has done weight watchers with the wife.
    13 years this summer.... lucky number 13. I donít know how.... honestly I do.... the kids lol. Weíre definitely better friends than lovers. I hope she doesnít ever read my posts. Iím an idiot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    You lazy bum, next thing ya know youíll be doing yoga style CrossFit Hahahah... Jkjk

Seriously man, humble beginnings with the wife can result in a full blown workout partner and my experience is when itís your woman that you train with they train hard asf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had her going good on the German volume training and the Anavar but then she tweaked her shoulder and was making me massage her neck and upper back multiple times a day even though I bought her 2 different style personal massagers. So, because our lives get busy and she needed to take time off for pain, she stopped the var... but has since started lifting again. Weíve cut down volume and sheís doing more core and cardio based workouts.

I found that I need my own time and space to get my workouts in or I get too distracted to get a productive session in. I have since forbid the kids and wife to enter my iron dojo between 4-5pm. Seems to help.