M.King Monster Log

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 843
  1. #46
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,440
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Awesome updates bro. Garlic is th fricking man. Heís always so helpfull. That man def knows his stuff.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  2. #47
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,547

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,766
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,527
    Thanked in
    3,840 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    yeah man... I canít work out fasted in the mornings anymore or I feel like dying the rest of the day. Getting old or something. Used to not be an issue for me but right before I joined this forum I was going hypo daily... couldnít figure it out other than fasted morning workouts, even after cramming carbs post workout I still seemed ďoffĒ.
    why would you want to workout fasted? Have you always done that?

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    why would you want to workout fasted? Have you always done that?
    Fasted workouts blow .. I love fasted cardio for about 30min max..but fasted weight training- never again for me, I tried it once or twice and it was a disaster..I remember first time trying it was on a back day and I did my first compound exercise with heaviest weights like I usually do, so started with deadlifts..big mistake, I felt like complete shit after only my 2nd working set... I don't know how some guys do it...glad GC plugged u on diet, he does know his shit

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,545
    Thanked in
    4,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    why would you want to workout fasted? Have you always done that?
    so up until a year or so ago I was working nights... Iíve never had much appetite in the morning so Iíd wake up and go to the gym fasted. And i felt good doing it that way. Energy was up. Then Iíd eat afterwards and go to work. But then I started feeling sick all the time but I went back on days and now I eat before gym... but once in a while Iíll still go through bouts of hypoglycemia if I donít invest enough carbs throughout the day. Iíve had blood work done a few times, none suggest diabetes or anything.

    Im just a fat ass that has to eat carbs

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,545
    Thanked in
    4,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Chest/tri day;

    pushups 2x35

    flat DB press 4x12
    incline DB press 4x12
    decline DB press 4x12
    cable underhand chest press thingy 3x15

    rope cable tricep extensions 4x10
    single arm cable pressdowns 4x10(each)
    dumbell overhead ext 3x12

    Stair stepper 10min

    food so far;
    4 whole eggs 2 slices toast
    2 chicken breast 2 cups of rice
    1 bag steamed Brussels sprouts
    1 Caesar salad

    gonna prolly eat some dinner here soon ... Turkey burg
    Last edited by Milford King; 08-06-2019 at 01:11 PM.

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,486
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    so up until a year or so ago I was working nights... Iíve never had much appetite in the morning so Iíd wake up and go to the gym fasted. And i felt good doing it that way. Energy was up. Then Iíd eat afterwards and go to work. But then I started feeling sick all the time but I went back on days and now I eat before gym... but once in a while Iíll still go through bouts of hypoglycemia if I donít invest enough carbs throughout the day. Iíve had blood work done a few times, none suggest diabetes or anything.

    Im just a fat ass that has to eat carbs
    Yeah I can't do it either man lol. I'll flat out pass out. Arms like the more size I put on the worse it gets

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,545
    Thanked in
    4,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wonder if some people experience pancreas issues (like over producing insulin) due to increase muscle mass... hmmm

    it is the pancreas that produces insulin, right? Or is that the thyroid. Iím not a biologist, lol.

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,486
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I wonder if some people experience pancreas issues (like over producing insulin) due to increase muscle mass... hmmm

    it is the pancreas that produces insulin, right? Or is that the thyroid. Iím not a biologist, lol.
    Yup lol. I think you're correct about the muscle mass. John Meadows has the same issues and mixes fats in his intra and post carbs to slow digestion and offset the issue. Pretty interesting

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,545
    Thanked in
    4,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yup lol. I think you're correct about the muscle mass. John Meadows has the same issues and mixes fats in his intra and post carbs to slow digestion and offset the issue. Pretty interesting
    i feel like a problem solving son of a bitch right now....

    im gonna try that fat/carb shake idea... would MCT oil work or what would you suggest?

    Sometimes at work I feel like a dried up dog turd because of this hypoglycemia shit ... but itís hit or miss. Iím thinking one of them shakes might snap me out of it and give me more explosive workouts...

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,486
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    i feel like a problem solving son of a bitch right now....

    im gonna try that fat/carb shake idea... would MCT oil work or what would you suggest?

    Sometimes at work I feel like a dried up dog turd because of this hypoglycemia shit ... but itís hit or miss. Iím thinking one of them shakes might snap me out of it and give me more explosive workouts...
    Might be worth a shot. I would use slower digesting carbs like oats/oat flour and something like mac nut oil. But I don't see why MCT couldn't with in a pinch.

    I carry around dried pineapple for when I actually go hypo. Just a couple little pieces and it pulls me out

  11. #56
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,625
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,281
    Thanked in
    4,977 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mct isn't going to help Ton with slowing down digestion of carbs but, it will provide energy since it digests relatively quick. That's why it's used pre workout and first thing in the morning typically.

    If the need is to slow digestion, nut butters or extra Virgin olive oil are a better choice imo.

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,545
    Thanked in
    4,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks guys. I appreciate the insight. Just added it to the grocery list.

    🥂 hereís to finding relief from the nagging gross ass feeling of no insulin regulation.

    I cant imagine how some of you guys using insulin with hgh feel ... Iím sure when peeps go that route they are better informed and much more experienced tho.

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,486
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the insight. Just added it to the grocery list.

    hereís to finding relief from the nagging gross ass feeling of no insulin regulation.

    I cant imagine how some of you guys using insulin with hgh feel ... Iím sure when peeps go that route they are better informed and much more experienced tho.
    What's funny is insulin and GH help mine. Insulin actually seems to blunt my natural insulin response, which keeps me from going hypo. Seems odd but it definitely works

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,545
    Thanked in
    4,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Did some back .. ate some food
    threw in some bicep pump action at the end

    hit on a middle aged woman that looked pretty good actually .... turns out sheís kinda bitchy

    Deadlifts 4x12
    bent over rows 4x12
    straight arm pressdown 4x12
    DB single arm rows 4x12
    face pulls 4x12
    lat pull down (wide grip) 3x12
    lat pull down (close grip) 3x12

    cable curls 4x12
    top row hammer curl gauntlet 2x

    lower back was screaming so I couldnít do cardio ... is that from the anavar ? cuz it was not fun lol

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,545
    Thanked in
    4,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Breakfast: banana, 4 whole eggs

    Lunch: chicken breast, rice, green beans

    dinner: turkey burg with ketchup, rice cake, 3 whole eggs

Similar Threads

  1. The King !
    By Greek9 in forum Hupharma
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 06:55 PM
  2. Proviron is king!
    By theCaptn' in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 03:32 PM
  3. Is Testesterone still King?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 01:12 PM
  4. euro king
    By ironwill in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums