• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King Monster Log

Get Shredded!
Just wanted to let peeps know that I’m gonna suspend this log until I start another blast. I’ve still been on trt (over a year now) and although I’m getting gym sessions in, I’m not able to fully dedicate myself just yet to justify starting another blast. My diet is a lot better lately as I’ve obstained from the post work beers and convinced my wife to help me with meal prep. We are both doing this weight watchers thing (don’t laugh). I’m not really that fat but she wanted me to do it with her because eating healthier is a good thing and she wanted me to help her stay on track. For me, I got nothing to lose (except my love handles hopefully) so why not?

anywho... I’ll resume this log or start a new one once I get myself into a position where I can really take this bodybuilding thing seriously again. My daughter’s treatments will hopefully being coming to an end later this year/early next year so eventually I’ll get my head back on enough to indulge my vanity once again.

until then I’ll still be trolling the pit and occasionally helping others out with whatever I can.

go fuck yourself San Diego

You lazy bum, next thing ya know you’ll be doing yoga style CrossFit Hahahah... Jkjk

Seriously man, humble beginnings with the wife can result in a full blown workout partner and my experience is when it’s your woman that you train with they train hard asf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact....every guy who has been married for any length of time has done weight watchers with the wife.

13 years this summer.... lucky number 13. I don’t know how.... honestly I do.... the kids lol. We’re definitely better friends than lovers. I hope she doesn’t ever read my posts. I’m an idiot.

You lazy bum, next thing ya know you’ll be doing yoga style CrossFit Hahahah... Jkjk

Seriously man, humble beginnings with the wife can result in a full blown workout partner and my experience is when it’s your woman that you train with they train hard asf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had her going good on the German volume training and the Anavar but then she tweaked her shoulder and was making me massage her neck and upper back multiple times a day even though I bought her 2 different style personal massagers. So, because our lives get busy and she needed to take time off for pain, she stopped the var... but has since started lifting again. We’ve cut down volume and she’s doing more core and cardio based workouts.

I found that I need my own time and space to get my workouts in or I get too distracted to get a productive session in. I have since forbid the kids and wife to enter my iron dojo between 4-5pm. Seems to help.

Back