• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King Monster Log

IML Gear Cream!
See those ab rollers!! They are actually painful!

Max

Today’s work

Attachments

• D458A6FF-034F-440D-99F1-D42B309EB248.jpeg
    D458A6FF-034F-440D-99F1-D42B309EB248.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 62
Future goal: to look like Seth Feroce before summer of 2020

he so dreamy 😌

things have been feeling pretty good this cycle. Don’t want it to end ... got a ways to go still ... gonna try VG poke tomorrow, start with just 1 ml of test first to see what I’m getting myself into... been psyching myself up for a couple weeks now...

Future goal: to look like Seth Feroce before summer of 2020

he so dreamy 

things have been feeling pretty good this cycle. Don’t want it to end ... got a ways to go still ... gonna try VG poke tomorrow, start with just 1 ml of test first to see what I’m getting myself into... been psyching myself up for a couple weeks now...
Poke your damn hip already!

You will wonder why you haven't been the whole time. Vg is where its at.

Poke your damn hip already!

You will wonder why you haven't been the whole time. Vg is where its at.

This , easyer than glutes and holds same amount of oil.

I dont think i got virgin muscle PIP on VG either...

Friday.... bitches

Attachments

• D9492DDF-90F4-49F3-8ECF-FD8687CD2B86.jpeg
    D9492DDF-90F4-49F3-8ECF-FD8687CD2B86.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 0924D50D-1157-429B-A9CF-41AEC3FB1A9F.jpeg
    0924D50D-1157-429B-A9CF-41AEC3FB1A9F.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 41
The first victim of Larry nasser to speak out. I was totally going to say something nasty to get attention, but I’ve changed my ways...

please enjoy the view... she took the pics herself and she’s 23. She wanted you to see it, just don’t offer her any gymnastics coaching....

Attachments

• D72E7DBF-888C-4C61-B27A-7B427CE10E16.jpeg
    D72E7DBF-888C-4C61-B27A-7B427CE10E16.jpeg
    581.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DBACDA72-611E-409D-8AD4-0535E8966CF7.jpeg
    DBACDA72-611E-409D-8AD4-0535E8966CF7.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 36
Hit the right VG with 1 ml test and hit the left VG with 1ml test and .5 ml tren Saturday morning. pin was smooth like butter, way easier with a 25 g poker than dorso glutes have been lately. No pain or pip. Sunday morning there was some noticeable stiffness (walking like a penguin all morning) but that subsided throughout the day (typical virgin muscle feel). Monday and I feel like I never pinned anything. I like VG. Find the VG and the sit down, it’ll pop out and you can get two pin sites per VG. For me, this allows 6 total sites for rotations in my glute areas. I’m gonna lay off dorso glute puns for a long time and see if I can get them knots to dissipate as well as break that scar tissue up and next blast I’ll be good to go!

Legs tonight after work.

The first victim of Larry nasser to speak out. I was totally going to say something nasty to get attention, but I’ve changed my ways...

please enjoy the view... she took the pics herself and she’s 23. She wanted you to see it, just don’t offer her any gymnastics coaching....

She is friggin smokin hot! The adult version that is!

Max

I been following your vg experience. What video did you finally use to help?
I googled how to find VG by yourself and a video from ASF with some dude named xsbobber popped up. So I clicked around and found a video that worked. Like 3rd post on that thread. I bumped it. Hard to find cuz it doesn’t look like it is there until you kick your leg out to the side.

Legs

squats 5x15,12,10,8,7 (increasing weight)
hack squats 3x12,7,6 (increasing weight)
Seated calf raises 4x12,12,10,8 (increasing weight)

leg curls 3x12
leg extensions 3x12

3 minute heavy bag
3 minute treadmill incline jog
4 minute elliptical @ level 8

was thinking about doing 2 a days (morning cardio before work and then weight lifting after work) for a week or two then evaluate it’s effects on my love handle size... of course I would adjust my caloric intake for a deficit and cut carbs enough but not to the point I’m suffering hypo throughout the day... thoughts?

Also.... put the stringers and the shorts away for the season... doing the Ldog thing. Hoodie, cap, sweatpants...

am I forgetting anything, Ldog?

Attachments

• 957FF9E7-5F1B-4A29-AA27-2D7280C87651.jpeg
    957FF9E7-5F1B-4A29-AA27-2D7280C87651.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 33
Started experiencing extreme pain in my upper right arm (exactly where the pec tendon was reattached in January)... so, I’m gonna skip weight training for the next few days and focus on cardio and see if the pain subsides by the end of the week. Nothing seems out of place so I don’t think there is any injury at this point. Could use the cardio anyways. Cutting carbs too.

Car-diddly-o

Attachments

• 26FAA299-F713-4BB1-8DAD-F83C0F55F2B0.jpeg
    26FAA299-F713-4BB1-8DAD-F83C0F55F2B0.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 47EFD47D-4C8E-4FAD-BA34-EDCF34711A60.jpeg
    47EFD47D-4C8E-4FAD-BA34-EDCF34711A60.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 59
Started experiencing extreme pain in my upper right arm (exactly where the pec tendon was reattached in January)... so, I’m gonna skip weight training for the next few days and focus on cardio and see if the pain subsides by the end of the week. Nothing seems out of place so I don’t think there is any injury at this point. Could use the cardio anyways. Cutting carbs too.
Mine still hurts depending on how I move it. No injections for three weeks. No gym now for three weeks. I look surprisingly great, though! LOL!

I need to get back on it, but I am just so unsure about what to do about this most recent injury. I obviously can't work chest, and may not ever be able to load it up my pecs heavy and progressively heavier again . . . esp. given my age. It is kind of depressing. I still had a hope that I had a few more years of bodybuilding gains in me . . .

Mine still hurts depending on how I move it. No injections for three weeks. No gym now for three weeks. I look surprisingly great, though! LOL!

I need to get back on it, but I am just so unsure about what to do about this most recent injury. I obviously can't work chest, and may not ever be able to load it up my pecs heavy and progressively heavier again . . . esp. given my age. It is kind of depressing. I still had a hope that I had a few more years of bodybuilding gains in me . . .
have you had mri done yet? Spoken to a sports doctor? I think you’ll heal up. I’d stay on trt at least for now tho man.... injuries cause enough depression, don’t need low t too ... bpc 157, tb-500 and hgh protocol might be beneficial.

You are super lean and def look great not just for your age either. You can still get bodybuilding gains without over loading the pecs. You’re a smart guy im sure you’ll figure out how to work around it. Don’t underestimate push ups either...

Unmotivated as fuck today.

Upper arm pain has subsided but still made no effort to go to gym. Feeling weird, like pre sickness weird. Plus I had really bad gas all day (you know it’s bad when you can’t stand the smell of your own)...

i shall make my triumphant return to the gym tomorrow (as long as I’m not sick).

3 days off mid week ain’t the end of the world, I’ll make up for it this weekend. Plus, I might have Saturday morning all to myself so it’ll gimme something to do. Maybe all the hotties go on the weekends, who knows. New desk girl ain’t too shabby either. I will say the turnover rate at that gym is super high..... 🤔

anyways...

drinking kava root root and taking zzzquil gummies tonight. Great sleep combo.

Also, prep for next week will be sweet potatoes, veggies and oven-baked pre marinated chicken breasts. Breakfast will be protein infused oatmeal, fruit, egg whites. Dinners are to be determined. Celery and Pb, almonds, and protein shake for in between meals.

Today’s work.... tomorrow or Sunday will be arms and shoulders

Attachments

• F89C0D00-3B42-4FAA-90A4-966BE7435074.jpeg
    F89C0D00-3B42-4FAA-90A4-966BE7435074.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 46
Squats 5x12
shrugs 5x12 (with hex bar)

standing dB press 3x12
zottman curl 3x12

seated db press 3x12
tricep rope pushdown 3x8

dB high pull 6 sets progressing in weight, lowering rep (12,10,8,8,10,12)

stair stepper 4 min
treadmill 4 min

Lowered my doses (450 test, 200 tren, 200 mast) see if this helps with bloating and pain in my arm (upper bicep tendon area). Gonna make an apt with a doc and perhaps get some bloodwork done. Wanna see where my e2 is. Not sure how to start this convo with a doctor tho lol

Zottman curls. Now that's something I had to google. Going to have to try those out. Hit the forearm pretty good on the way down? How do you like them and how often do you do them?

Its a shame you are unable to get bloodwork by yourself. That shit makes no sense to me when certain states don't allow it. You're e2 could very well be out of whack. How is libido etc, if you were to want to talk about that, that is?

Zottman curls. Now that's something I had to google. Going to have to try those out. Hit the forearm pretty good on the way down? How do you like them and how often do you do them?

Its a shame you are unable to get bloodwork by yourself. That shit makes no sense to me when certain states don't allow it. You're e2 could very well be out of whack. How is libido etc, if you were to want to talk about that, that is?
I used to do zottman curls a lot back in the day. First attempt at them since before my bicep injury. A lot of times I’ll grab a cable and turn so my back is facing the stack and do curls that way. Similar effect because you get a deeper stretch, more range of motion. I never had to do much for biceps to get size and definition tho. Pretty much the only muscle that grows without any direct work for me.

Libido is normal, can’t really tell a difference because when I’m on tren I’m just a horny dog. It’s the bloating that I’ve had lately, not used to it. Could be age, could be diet, could be e2, could be just that I started out fatter than I’ve ever been and I’m being impatient.

Going to adjust my diet a bit... no more white rice, instead sweet potatoes and I gotta be more consistent with veggies. Maybe calm down on the whole eggs and do egg whites instead. Gonna re evaluate diet and be more consistent, not that I’m totally eating shit but I’d say I’m 85% on point... dinner is where I fail because it’s dinner with the fam and kids are sabotaging my goals. Lol

Ugggh dinner is my kryptonite as well. I’m a fat kid at heart and enjoy my family time meal to catch up with wife and kid withthe typical “how was your day” type stuff.

thats my excuse anyways :facepalm:

Ugggh dinner is my kryptonite as well. I’m a fat kid at heart and enjoy my family time meal to catch up with wife and kid withthe typical “how was your day” type stuff.

thats my excuse anyways :facepalm:
me too bro.... and I tend to finish the kids plates ... they want me to fail haha

me too bro.... and I tend to finish the kids plates ... they want me to fail haha
I tend to finish everyone's plates lol. We went out to breakfast yesterday and we ordered 3 dishes between my fiance and I...I ate about 2 1/4 of them lol. People always look at me crazy when I order a meal plus a stack of pancakes or french toast...then they look at me weird again when it's all gone lol

Early 5am workout

Attachments

• ED0A862B-4AC6-4873-BDB1-081112D80C29.jpeg
    ED0A862B-4AC6-4873-BDB1-081112D80C29.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 32
Back