• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I feel dirty af....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love LIVE PD, but when I take one extra prescribed med, I feel like a shithead nigger OR white trash cunt like those on LPD...am I wrong?

Sent from my FDA work phone

I love LIVE PD, but when I take one extra prescribed med, I feel like a shithead nigger OR white trash cunt like those on LPD...am I wrong?

I don't really know what you're talking about, but I will say that popping prescription pills is typically a white folk behavior.

Not even remotely close at all. All folk pop pills.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yeah all folk pop pills to an extent but us whites with our good health insurance are more commonly getting prescribed anti depressants and pain pills.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but that dreaded “n word” triggered him

Not at all, I'm a white male from the suburbs of GA, of anything it feels like home. Lol

What's popping pills??? I eat me like skittles bro

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I though us honkys were more into meth?

I aint gonna lie, I tried once when I was young and dumb(er)... three things

1.) it burns like a mother fucker
2.) I cleaned my pad from top to bottom like 6 times before my girl got home
3.) couldn’t get my wiener to stand at attention

I though us honkys were more into meth?

I aint gonna lie, I tried once when I was young and dumb(er)... three things

1.) it burns like a mother fucker
2.) I cleaned my pad from top to bottom like 6 times before my girl got home
3.) couldn’t get my wiener to stand at attention

There have been so many documentaries about middle and upper class (which is mostly white) and their prescription drug abuse epidemic and from personal experience I'd say it's true. Among the women my wife works with, it's always been white women who have mental issues like anxiety who pop Xanax or older ones pop pain pills and it affects their quality of work. When I lived with my mom in a rougher area, the black guys always assumed I had pills like X because I'm white, while they always sold either weed or crack - it's just well known to be this way. Meth started out a white thing but it's overtaken Latino culture big-time here where I live which has a large Latino population.

IML Gear Cream!
There have been so many documentaries about middle and upper class (which is mostly white) and their prescription drug abuse epidemic and from personal experience I'd say it's true. Among the women my wife works with, it's always been white women who have mental issues like anxiety who pop Xanax or older ones pop pain pills and it affects their quality of work. When I lived with my mom in a rougher area, the black guys always assumed I had pills like X because I'm white, while they always sold either weed or crack - it's just well known to be this way. Meth started out a white thing but it's overtaken Latino culture big-time here where I live which has a large Latino population.
Maybe this is also based on geographics as well. Where I live pills are fair game for anyone that uses. Blacks typically use crack and any form of weed natural or synthetic and sometines heroin. Whites weed heroin and meth. Hispanics haven't picked up meth yet and typically stick with cocaine and alcohol.

Maybe this is also based on geographics as well. Where I live pills are fair game for anyone that uses. Blacks typically use crack and any form of weed natural or synthetic and sometines heroin. Whites weed heroin and meth. Hispanics haven't picked up meth yet and typically stick with cocaine and alcohol.

sometimes you get meth when your supposed to be getting a ball... shit happens.

Been outta the game for a minute. Life is Better this way. Lol

Pain pills are poison, fortunately I dont have an addictive personality....but it does make me feel like a pos.

Pain pills are poison, fortunately I dont have an addictive personality....but it does make me feel like a pos.

I wonder how many other junkies started off saying “glad I don’t have an addictive personality” lolzing

Yeah I'm sure it depends on where you're at too. Here in Texas in the local chat rooms you'll see a plethora of Latino and even some black advertising or asking for "cream" which is meth. But alot of them also sell pain pain pills as well. Not sure how things are for similar crowds on the east or west coast.

That's a good thing. For me I feel amazing on pain pills, euphoric and optimistic. I probably feel the way a poker player feels when he wins millions. So I have an extremely addictive personality I can't even manage weed smoking everything I do gets out of hand, it's life.

This chick had the same issue. Just didnt get out.
c8e6199d4efe2613fc45122045084847.jpg

Get Shredded!

I don’t do drugs anymore but I do know coke was nonexistent when I did. You’d basically get anything except coke passed of as it and if you did find some it was stepped on so many times it wasn’t worth it. Never was big into uppers tho anyway

your in denial. No matter how you look at it or try to justify it at the end of the day your abusing your prescription which is typically how addiction starts. No one wakes up and decided they want to smoke meth or shoot heroin it almost always starts as something far less taboo such as taking extra of your own medication

That's a good thing. For me I feel amazing on pain pills, euphoric and optimistic. I probably feel the way a poker player feels when he wins millions. So I have an extremely addictive personality I can't even manage weed smoking everything I do gets out of hand, it's life.
I’m the same way bro which is why I just don’t do anything anymore including drinking alcohol. It always starts innocently smoking a little bud hear and there and then six months later I’m swallowing a handful of pills trying to remember what I did the past few days lol

Lots of black dudes still being arrested for crack on LivePD. Lots of White Trash love their Opioids and Meth.
I live in one of the whitest states in the country (NH), and its one of the worst for Meth, Fentanyl and Pain pills.
(Even w/ all the drugs its still one of the safest states in the country still). (17 gun deaths in the entire state all last year, that includes suicide and police shootings).

Thats just a typical FRI AM warm-up in the city of Chicago each week. Gun strict Chicago, many gangsters, much gun crime.
Gun friendly NH, hardly any gun crime.

This is the same photo photoshopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah. Usually meth heads have aged skin. Like 19 year old that looks 64.

This girl ^ just looks like she got into some bad dick

Lots of black dudes still being arrested for crack on LivePD. Lots of White Trash love their Opioids and Meth.
I live in one of the whitest states in the country (NH), and its one of the worst for Meth, Fentanyl and Pain pills.
(Even w/ all the drugs its still one of the safest states in the country still). (17 gun deaths in the entire state all last year, that includes suicide and police shootings).

Thats just a typical FRI AM warm-up in the city of Chicago each week. Gun strict Chicago, many gangsters, much gun crime.
Gun friendly NH, hardly any gun crime.

I've been to NH, nice heavily wooded state.

your in denial. No matter how you look at it or try to justify it at the end of the day your abusing your prescription which is typically how addiction starts. No one wakes up and decided they want to smoke meth or shoot heroin it almost always starts as something far less taboo such as taking extra of your own medication
Nope, not in denial....my whole family is addicted to drugs....I can smoke a pack of cigs (never ever again) and then never smoke. I used to do coke, meth and party Fri-Thurs..I just dont get into living in a tool shed and gripping for a hit....I think I just have more self esteem than most as well as a desire to be successful. I dont know any successful drug addicts

Nope, not in denial....my whole family is addicted to drugs....I can smoke a pack of cigs (never ever again) and then never smoke. I used to do coke, meth and party Fri-Thurs..I just dont get into living in a tool shed and gripping for a hit....I think I just have more self esteem than most as well as a desire to be successful. I dont know any successful drug addicts

Successful drug addicts Dan Bilzerian and Jordan Belfort, come to mind...

Back