• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin SUCKS??

DEVILMAN

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My order was 386. I paid over 420. And got 364 back in bitcoin. WTF. That shit is a ripoff. I’m not playin the stock market!!! Stupid shit

If you didn't get in on it a long time ago it's not worth it now

Does anyone know what the best bitcoin platform is I'm currently using bitcoin.com wallet and I feel like it's taking a rather large chunk.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It may be convenient for payment, but the exchange rate fucking sucks. I’ve been wanting to place an order for days. But I’m hesitant because of this.

My order was 386. I paid over 420. And got 364 back in bitcoin. WTF. That shit is a ripoff. I’m not playin the stock market!!! Stupid shit

Well i used coinbase and bought $315 and got $303 after fees, you might try them instead

guys i hope this helps, dont put the the btc in your wallet, what are you doing, listen, heres what i do, when you get the payment info, buy the bitcoin and dont send it to your wallet, your moving it around and paying fees, your not buying to sell at a higher rate, instead buy the btc and put the sources wallet in the box, your buying it and sending it in one transaction, itas simple as shit and u only pay a small transfer fee.

i use CEX.10 i do it on my pc they also have a phone app, but theres kinks in that and sometimes wont let you put the other wallet in, so use the pc and when u buy.
your gonna see 2 boxes click the one on the right and put their address in that box when you buy it it will go straight to them ok, that should solve all the problems and repeat fees ok.

Best way to purchase is through CashApp, I get $100 for $98.50 ish.
No transfer fees to my knowledge.
I always transfer to my main wallet app which happens to be CoinOmi.
Dumped Coinbase after my account was compromised and all my BTC was stolen.
Hope that helps

guys i hope this helps, dont put the the btc in your wallet, what are you doing, listen, heres what i do, when you get the payment info, buy the bitcoin and dont send it to your wallet, your moving it around and paying fees, your not buying to sell at a higher rate, instead buy the btc and put the sources wallet in the box, your buying it and sending it in one transaction, itas simple as shit and u only pay a small transfer fee.

i use CEX.10 i do it on my pc they also have a phone app, but theres kinks in that and sometimes wont let you put the other wallet in, so use the pc and when u buy.
your gonna see 2 boxes click the one on the right and put their address in that box when you buy it it will go straight to them ok, that should solve all the problems and repeat fees ok.

Yes^^^ once you purchase your coins just deposit to the sources wallet instead of transferring to yours and then to the sources wallet.

Best way to purchase is through CashApp, I get $100 for $98.50 ish.
No transfer fees to my knowledge.
I always transfer to my main wallet app which happens to be CoinOmi.
Dumped Coinbase after my account was compromised and all my BTC was stolen.
Hope that helps

No transfer fee just an initial conversion fee from usd to btc. Cashapp is definitely one of the easiest methods to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
What is Bitcoin and how does it work?

Bitcoin or BTC is the safest and easiest way to transfer money anonymously online. It does not run through a financial institution like traditional merchant processing through credit card transactions. All transactions are kept anonymous and do not have an identity attached to it any time. Using BTC is no different from withdrawing cash at an ATM. Once you have the money in hand it is impossible to see what you are buying with it.

How to use Bitcoin?

BTC can be transferred from one to person to another by using a Wallet. This is a storage for your BTC similar to your wallet you use for your Debit/Credit Cards and Cash that you use every day. A wallet can be obtained online for your computer by going here: https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/signup. There is also a mobile application that can be installed on your smart phone as well. To find this application go to the Google Play Store or iPhone App store and search for Block Chain Wallet.
Coinomi is also a trusted mobile wallet we highly recommend!

Once you have either of these set up you are now able to start buying and trading bitcoins freely.

Where to buy Bitcoin?

BTC can be purchased online from a variety of websites and vendors. An account can be created using the following websites: www.coinmama.com, www.coinbase.com. Once you have created an account and have made your first BTC purchase you will be free to transfer them to anyone you like with no regulations. Once again it is very important to remember that all of your BTC trades are completely private. You will need to link your real financial information (Driver’s License/ID, Bank Account, Credit Card, ect.) to your Account to purchase BTC, but remember you are only buying BTC and nothing else.

Other trusted vendors that do not require your personal/bank information to purchase BTC include the following: www.localbitcoins.com, www.844bankbtc.com, www.paxful.com. (Note: 844 Bank BTC has a Cash in Mail option up to $5,000).

Trusted mobile apps: Cashapp, Coinomi.

Once you have found a website or vendor that works for your needs you will be able to trade your BTC as needed.

Congrats, you are now part of the fastest growing economy in the world!

Last edited:
Yes^^^ once you purchase your coins just deposit to the sources wallet instead of transferring to yours and then to the sources wallet.

And if the address you are sending to is flagged then you will be banned. You need a degree of seperation to protect yourself. I will never send straight to the source especially from Coinbase.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

And if the address you are sending to is flagged then you will be banned. You need a degree of seperation to protect yourself. I will never send straight to the source especially from Coinbase.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Yeah coinbase is on their shit. They got me a long time ago lol

Yeah coinbase is on their shit. They got me a long time ago lol

They use 3rd party block chain analysis companies that track where your coins are going. Probably the same ones the government uses.

Rip-off? Or user error for not understanding the system, market etc?

What kills, survives. L

Bitcoin sucks

lol.. yeah it really sucks. You're just pissed you didnt get in on it years ago like some of us when it was $70-80 for one of them. It just broke $50K too. lol
Ill be swimming in cash even more when it reaches $100K by end of the year. :)

lol.. yeah it really sucks. You're just pissed you didnt get in on it years ago like some of us when it was $70-80 for one of them. It just broke $50K too. lol
Ill be swimming in cash even more when it reaches $100K by end of the year. :)
Some people could even retire on the returns in the bitcoin market if they time things right.

Get Shredded!
I think what the original OP is talking about is loosing BTC in transfers buying gear as a one time thing which can suck. I’ve personally experienced this. Bought some and lost in the transfers. It’s definitely a learning experience especially if your just buying gear as some time thing.

I use coinbase for bitcoin. User friendly and btc is very safe for your Supplements can't be traced back to you. Even if you get seized you have deny ability.

Back