• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi Hi Hi There

hellkat13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up ASF,

I'm a 6 foot 4, 25 year old that dreamed of being a power lifter until I tore my right pec. Now in the meantime I'm just trying to increase my knowledge and decided to join the forum!

Whats up ASF,

I'm a 6 foot 4, 25 year old that dreamed of being a power lifter until I tore my right pec. Now in the meantime I'm just trying to increase my knowledge and decided to join the forum!
Welcome to the forum bro..how long ago did you tear your pec?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the injury. The good thing is, pec tares generally heal up fully, so you’ll more than likely be back in that road again.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Welcome to ASF

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum bro..how long ago did you tear your pec?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

December, felt the tiniest pop in my right pec doing 425 benching. So I decided to take a week off and then came in and did 225 for 12. On my 3rd set on the 7th or 8th rep, it tore. I was some how able to re-rake the bar and then my entire arm was completely numb for a solid 5 minutes. It was tear in muscle belly and not the tendon, so I didn’t have surgery.

I’m posting this from my phone so I’m sorry if I messed up the formatting

Thanks! I feel pretty good now, but my pec still gives me trouble doing horizontal pressing movements.

December, felt the tiniest pop in my right pec doing 425 benching. So I decided to take a week off and then came in and did 225 for 12. On my 3rd set on the 7th or 8th rep, it tore. I was some how able to re-rake the bar and then my entire arm was completely numb for a solid 5 minutes. It was tear in muscle belly and not the tendon, so I didn’t have surgery.

I’m posting this from my phone so I’m sorry if I messed up the formatting

Well that sucks, hope u heal up

Welcome

Back