• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just a reminder

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good evening gents.

After some reflection, and after speaking with GC earlier today, I find myself wanting to take some time to give you guys some insight into a mind that has lived through a lot of loss and some extremely tragic events. I know there are a lot of us here, myself included, who have dealt with addiction, with the loss of best friends, close family, depression and anxiety... these are all things that a lot of us struggle with on a daily basis.

I have been fortunate in that I haven’t struggled with PTSD, however I have friends that do, and my fiancé does. We all handle tragedy differently, and we all handle stress differently.
I guess the main point I’m trying to get at here, is that on a daily basis, we all have our own battles to fight through that no one else knows about. But the thing is, whether we know each other personally, or just through this site, we are all family in a certain way. We all should be able to lean on each other when we’re going through a tough time. It’s not my place to give details, but I’d like you guys to throw GC in your prayers tonight, and if you’re not the praying type, just keep him in your thoughts, and please be patient with your orders.

GearChurch Gang

Sorry to hear that and it will be in my thoughts and prayers hope everything gets better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers for GC brother. Thanks for letting us all know.

Thoughts and prayers goes out for you GC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Prayers sent bro. Hope everything turns out right. Take care GC.

Wow hope everything will be fine with GC. Loads of positive energy and prayers thrown his way.

Hoping for the best GC.
Bad times ain't good.
You help keep us strong. We got ur back.
ASF fam!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

prayers for all... one thing we all are here is fighters, physically, mentally and emotionally... stay strong... mind over matter.... the power that created the body can heal the body.... stay healthy my friends

Just as an update....all is fine on the business front so no issues there and it’s normal operations at the Corp Office. It’s just some family stuff that GC and ultimately all of us have to contend with throughout life.
💪

Back