• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oral hcg

Ryu7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever try this stuff? I can’t find much online that’s credible. My trt place just told me they have this in a rapid dissolve tablet for the same price per dose as the injectable plus they can add 1000mcg of b12.

Last edited:
Most say the molecule is too large to be absorbed orally, Ive never tried it but my TRT doc compounds the same stuff

The stomachs job is to start chopping it up into amino acids.

Anyone ever try this stuff? I can’t find much online that’s credible. My trt place just told me they have this in a rapid dissolve tablet for the same price per dose as the injectable plus they can add 1000mcg of b12.

For the stomach, or under tongue?

It says rapid dissolve so I assume it’s under the tongue.

Interesting. "Seems" like it should work or they wouldn't bother manufacturing. Makes sense demand-wise too since people overwhelmingly hate needles, particular self-pinning.

Got no experience with it tho, sorry.

Ok, it looks like all the sublingual "HCG" out there is actually homeopathic. I.e. horseshit.

Homeopathy 101: What they're doing is taking some real HCG -- or so they say but in the end it doesn't matter -- and diluting it down trillions, quadrillions, or more times and winding up with a solution that is SO dilute that the chances there is even one molecule of the original solute in your vial is infinitessimal. You probably don't even have one, and if you did you wouldn't feel it anyway of course. But... the aura or the soul of those original solute molecules of HCG was passed along to all those solution H2O molecules and that's what gives you homeopathic miracles and bliss. Heavens be praised! Science be pissed on!

If any real HCG oral solution exists I'm sure it's a scripted med.

Ok, it looks like all the sublingual "HCG" out there is actually homeopathic. I.e. horseshit.

Homeopathy 101: What they're doing is taking some real HCG -- or so they say but in the end it doesn't matter -- and diluting it down trillions, quadrillions, or more times and winding up with a solution that is SO dilute that the chances there is even one molecule of the original solute in your vial is infinitessimal. You probably don't even have one, and if you did you wouldn't feel it anyway of course. But... the aura or the soul of those original solute molecules of HCG was passed along to all those solution H2O molecules and that's what gives you homeopathic miracles and bliss. Heavens be praised! Science be pissed on!

If any real HCG oral solution exists I'm sure it's a scripted med.

This one is scripted from my trt place and compounded in a local pharmacy. The guy assured me it works just as well as subq and it’s been thoroughly tested. I just pulled the trigger on 5 weeks worth at 500iu a dose twice a week. Not sure how I could really test it bloodwise..... but I am moderately atrophied currently because of my primary docs bloodwork request I wasn’t using hcg for about 2 months..... that should let me know if it works or not.

IML Gear Cream!
This one is scripted from my trt place and compounded in a local pharmacy. The guy assured me it works just as well as subq and it’s been thoroughly tested. I just pulled the trigger on 5 weeks worth at 500iu a dose twice a week. Not sure how I could really test it bloodwise..... but I am moderately atrophied currently because of my primary docs bloodwork request I wasn’t using hcg for about 2 months..... that should let me know if it works or not.

This is awesome. I didn't know the stuff existed legit.

I don't know how to test for HCG either except that a healthy regimen *should* give you your full natty TRT level. If you were willing to do HCG for two weeks and cut the exogenous T, then regular T bloodwork should tell you the story. Otherwise, full HCG dose ought to add on to whatever expected T level you're getting from gear. Crude test but better than nothing.

I got a feeling I'm not telling you anything new here (nor in previous post), sorry for being pedantic... but it ought to be useful to many thread lurkers at least.

Looking forward to your results.

This is awesome. I didn't know the stuff existed legit.

I don't know how to test for HCG either except that a healthy regimen *should* give you your full natty TRT level. If you were willing to do HCG for two weeks and cut the exogenous T, then regular T bloodwork should tell you the story. Otherwise, full HCG dose ought to add on to whatever expected T level you're getting from gear. Crude test but better than nothing.

I got a feeling I'm not telling you anything new here (nor in previous post), sorry for being pedantic... but it ought to be useful to many thread lurkers at least.

Looking forward to your results.

I appreciate the comments, it seems this stuff is pretty much brand new and not a lot of info out there on it. I just started a mini blast bc I’m between bloodwork dates for my primary so I can’t test it with zero test, but I am atrophied mildly so I should see some improvement there hopefully in the next few weeks after it arrives. The trt place also said hcg isn’t tracked like the other stuff they sell so I can order as much as I want whenever I want..... something I didn’t realize before.

I pulled the trigger on this and took the first dose yesterday. Small red pill more shaped like a cylinder. Took about 5 minutes to dissolve under the tongue. Supposedly 500iu per dose. Since I am mildly atrophied that will be my only way of testing at this time. I will update this thread on how it’s working.

Someone will probably want before and after pics for proof, but I'll take you at your word.

Unless your trt clinic found some new ground breaking way to make this work, which I doubt he did, it’s impossible. Hcg cannot be absorbed orally and letting something absorb under your tongue is still consuming it orally. Taking medication under the tongue only helps absorption by a very minimal percentage. If he indeed did figure out a way to make this possible I doubt he would still be working at a trt clinic unless it’s just his passion because he would be coming into millions of dollars in the big pharma world

- - - Updated - - -

Unless your trt clinic found some new ground breaking way to make this work, which I doubt he did, it’s impossible. Hcg cannot be absorbed orally and letting something absorb under your tongue is still consuming it orally. Taking medication under the tongue only helps absorption by a very minimal percentage. If he indeed did figure out a way to make this possible I doubt he would still be working at a trt clinic unless it’s just his passion because he would be coming into millions of dollars in the big pharma world

I appreciate the comments, it seems this stuff is pretty much brand new and not a lot of info out there on it. I just started a mini blast bc I’m between bloodwork dates for my primary so I can’t test it with zero test, but I am atrophied mildly so I should see some improvement there hopefully in the next few weeks after it arrives. The trt place also said hcg isn’t tracked like the other stuff they sell so I can order as much as I want whenever I want..... something I didn’t realize before.
this should tell you something right here about it’s how legit it is. Think about real injectable hcg.... that’s not something you can tell your trt doc yea I want 10 vials this month. Like any other prescription you can only have what your prescribed for your needs

[/U][/B]this should tell you something right here about it’s how legit it is. Think about real injectable hcg.... that’s not something you can tell your trt doc yea I want 10 vials this month. Like any other prescription you can only have what your prescribed for your needs

That sentence was meant more along the lines of, I could order my 1 year supply at once if I wanted u like my test which is filled at prescribed times like a pain killer.

This guy didn’t invent the stuff, the trt company simply uses other compounding pharmacies to provide the prescriptions. Either way I got 5 weeks worth to see what happens.

I pulled the trigger on this and took the first dose yesterday. Small red pill more shaped like a cylinder. Took about 5 minutes to dissolve under the tongue. Supposedly 500iu per dose. Since I am mildly atrophied that will be my only way of testing at this time. I will update this thread on how it’s working.

Let us know if the boys start growing it would be nice to have one less thing to to pin!

lets us know if your boys fill out, but otherwise I'm almost 100% the only HCG that is real and works is injectable. I assume its not stable enough to be a liquid since even my doc sells it as a powder

Im interested as well, cause i want to see if this magic somehow works or if he is just bs ing u and giving u sub lingual b12

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
That sentence was meant more along the lines of, I could order my 1 year supply at once if I wanted u like my test which is filled at prescribed times like a pain killer.

This guy didn’t invent the stuff, the trt company simply uses other compounding pharmacies to provide the prescriptions. Either way I got 5 weeks worth to see what happens.
right I understand that and what I was trying to say is with real injectable hcg it’s the same way. You can’t just buy 3,4,7 or however many vials you want so I find it really odd in itself that he does it with the oral version he’s selling you. I wish you the best with it and hope it somehow works out but I highly doubt it will and I don’t want you to be mis lead by some dr or pharmacy trying to pad their pockets. Every thing I’ve researched and have been told from an md is it’s impossible

Who is ur trt thru? Telemedicine?

right I understand that and what I was trying to say is with real injectable hcg it’s the same way. You can’t just buy 3,4,7 or however many vials you want so I find it really odd in itself that he does it with the oral version he’s selling you. I wish you the best with it and hope it somehow works out but I highly doubt it will and I don’t want you to be mis lead by some dr or pharmacy trying to pad their pockets. Every thing I’ve researched and have been told from an md is it’s impossible

I should have been more clear, but yes the lyophilized powder form I can order as much as I want, I’ve ordered a 6 month supply before to save a few bucks. I’m as skeptical as you.... I don’t believe it but since it’s from a pharmacy I know I’m giving it a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is ur trt thru? Telemedicine?

Trt place. They operate as both telemedicine and office.

You could test it with this assay, $56:

https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2214&category=26&search=hcg#2214

Also, of course, a regular T assay if you weren't doing the mini-blast of exogenous T.

What's the blast, like 750 mg/wk test-E? If so, and with 5 days half-life, it would take about 20 days since previous pin for exogenous stuff to decay down to nothing levels and allow the HCG-induced endogenous production to show a meaningful result on bloodwork. If you wanted to do that, that is. :) The HCG + T assay together with nothing else in use would give a pretty definitive indicator of whether this stuff is real.

https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2214&category=26&search=hcg#2214

Also, of course, a regular T assay if you weren't doing the mini-blast of exogenous T.

What's the blast, like 750 mg/wk test-E? If so, and with 5 days half-life, it would take about 20 days since previous pin for exogenous stuff to decay down to nothing levels and allow the HCG-induced endogenous production to show a meaningful result on bloodwork. If you wanted to do that, that is. :) The HCG + T assay together with nothing else in use would give a pretty definitive indicator of whether this stuff is real.

Wow I’ve never seen that test before. I imagine that would detect it. I’ll have to look into the half life and see what kinda protocol I would need to follow. Unfortunately I’m on a mini blast of 400 test iso and 400 deca a week.

Looks like the half life is 36 hours from I can read..... I wonder if a piss on a pregnancy test if it would show up?

Addition

If I am reading this correctly.... a low threashold pregnancy test will pick it up while a high threshold would not?? Anyone else interpret the same thing?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3454503/

Wow I’ve never seen that test before. I imagine that would detect it. I’ll have to look into the half life and see what kinda protocol I would need to follow. Unfortunately I’m on a mini blast of 400 test iso and 400 deca a week.

Looks like the half life is 36 hours from I can read..... I wonder if a piss on a pregnancy test if it would show up?

If I am reading this correctly.... a low threashold pregnancy test will pick it up while a high threshold would not?? Anyone else interpret the same thing?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3454503/

Yeah that's what it sounds like in the article there but pub date is 1987 so I'd discard it. Things change too much in just 5-10 years even, and that's... old! :D The science and/or the kit technology may all be different now.

I've never used the pregnancy test method, and there's debate on whether it's reliable anyway. Check out craigmac's recent thread:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/91598-Bunk-HCG

I think I've read 36 hrs on HCG elimination half-life as well, and more recently 23 hrs for urine-derived and 29 hrs for recombinant. But for our purposes they're all about the same. If you get bloodwork within 24-48 hrs of last pin it should be plenty potent enough to show up on the labs. Just make note of whatever that time gap is so you can judge the result against where it should be on the decay curve -- e.g. "peak" level at 4 hrs or so vs. a few half-lives out.

Just a little update, tonight will be the sixth 500iu dose and I don’t notice a single change in the boys down there. Still slightly atrophied. Gonna try pissing on a pregnancy test like everyone is talking about lately and see what happens. I will prolly use the last dose and dissolve it in some bac and test it on a pregnancy test that way as well. So far I would have to say this shit is bunk.

Just a little update, tonight will be the sixth 500iu dose and I don’t notice a single change in the boys down there. Still slightly atrophied. Gonna try pissing on a pregnancy test like everyone is talking about lately and see what happens. I will prolly use the last dose and dissolve it in some bac and test it on a pregnancy test that way as well. So far I would have to say this shit is bunk.
I definitely have my fingers crossed for you but I would be absolutely shocked if we found out it was indeed legit. That would be huge news in medicine

Back