Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oral hcg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Oral hcg

Anyone ever try this stuff? I canít find much online thatís credible. My trt place just told me they have this in a rapid dissolve tablet for the same price per dose as the injectable plus they can add 1000mcg of b12.
    Last edited by Ryu7; 07-25-2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Spellimg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Most say the molecule is too large to be absorbed orally, Ive never tried it but my TRT doc compounds the same stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

The stomachs job is to start chopping it up into amino acids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu7 View Post
    Anyone ever try this stuff? I canít find much online thatís credible. My trt place just told me they have this in a rapid dissolve tablet for the same price per dose as the injectable plus they can add 1000mcg of b12.
    For the stomach, or under tongue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    For the stomach, or under tongue?
    It says rapid dissolve so I assume itís under the tongue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

It says rapid dissolve so I assume itís under the tongue.
    Interesting. "Seems" like it should work or they wouldn't bother manufacturing. Makes sense demand-wise too since people overwhelmingly hate needles, particular self-pinning.

Got no experience with it tho, sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

Ugh... and googling just brings up hundreds of links for the goddamn hcg diet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, it looks like all the sublingual "HCG" out there is actually homeopathic. I.e. horseshit.

Homeopathy 101: What they're doing is taking some real HCG -- or so they say but in the end it doesn't matter -- and diluting it down trillions, quadrillions, or more times and winding up with a solution that is SO dilute that the chances there is even one molecule of the original solute in your vial is infinitessimal. You probably don't even have one, and if you did you wouldn't feel it anyway of course. But... the aura or the soul of those original solute molecules of HCG was passed along to all those solution H2O molecules and that's what gives you homeopathic miracles and bliss. Heavens be praised! Science be pissed on!

If any real HCG oral solution exists I'm sure it's a scripted med.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, it looks like all the sublingual "HCG" out there is actually homeopathic. I.e. horseshit.

Homeopathy 101: What they're doing is taking some real HCG -- or so they say but in the end it doesn't matter -- and diluting it down trillions, quadrillions, or more times and winding up with a solution that is SO dilute that the chances there is even one molecule of the original solute in your vial is infinitessimal. You probably don't even have one, and if you did you wouldn't feel it anyway of course. But... the aura or the soul of those original solute molecules of HCG was passed along to all those solution H2O molecules and that's what gives you homeopathic miracles and bliss. Heavens be praised! Science be pissed on!

If any real HCG oral solution exists I'm sure it's a scripted med.
    This one is scripted from my trt place and compounded in a local pharmacy. The guy assured me it works just as well as subq and itís been thoroughly tested. I just pulled the trigger on 5 weeks worth at 500iu a dose twice a week. Not sure how I could really test it bloodwise..... but I am moderately atrophied currently because of my primary docs bloodwork request I wasnít using hcg for about 2 months..... that should let me know if it works or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Hcg diet crap was all I could find as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

This one is scripted from my trt place and compounded in a local pharmacy. The guy assured me it works just as well as subq and itís been thoroughly tested. I just pulled the trigger on 5 weeks worth at 500iu a dose twice a week. Not sure how I could really test it bloodwise..... but I am moderately atrophied currently because of my primary docs bloodwork request I wasnít using hcg for about 2 months..... that should let me know if it works or not.
    This is awesome. I didn't know the stuff existed legit.

I don't know how to test for HCG either except that a healthy regimen *should* give you your full natty TRT level. If you were willing to do HCG for two weeks and cut the exogenous T, then regular T bloodwork should tell you the story. Otherwise, full HCG dose ought to add on to whatever expected T level you're getting from gear. Crude test but better than nothing.

I got a feeling I'm not telling you anything new here (nor in previous post), sorry for being pedantic... but it ought to be useful to many thread lurkers at least.

Looking forward to your results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

This is awesome. I didn't know the stuff existed legit.

I don't know how to test for HCG either except that a healthy regimen *should* give you your full natty TRT level. If you were willing to do HCG for two weeks and cut the exogenous T, then regular T bloodwork should tell you the story. Otherwise, full HCG dose ought to add on to whatever expected T level you're getting from gear. Crude test but better than nothing.

I got a feeling I'm not telling you anything new here (nor in previous post), sorry for being pedantic... but it ought to be useful to many thread lurkers at least.

Looking forward to your results.
    I appreciate the comments, it seems this stuff is pretty much brand new and not a lot of info out there on it. I just started a mini blast bc Iím between bloodwork dates for my primary so I canít test it with zero test, but I am atrophied mildly so I should see some improvement there hopefully in the next few weeks after it arrives. The trt place also said hcg isnít tracked like the other stuff they sell so I can order as much as I want whenever I want..... something I didnít realize before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

I pulled the trigger on this and took the first dose yesterday. Small red pill more shaped like a cylinder. Took about 5 minutes to dissolve under the tongue. Supposedly 500iu per dose. Since I am mildly atrophied that will be my only way of testing at this time. I will update this thread on how itís working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,297 Posts
    Rep Points

Someone will probably want before and after pics for proof, but I'll take you at your word.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,965 Posts
    Rep Points

Unless your trt clinic found some new ground breaking way to make this work, which I doubt he did, itís impossible. Hcg cannot be absorbed orally and letting something absorb under your tongue is still consuming it orally. Taking medication under the tongue only helps absorption by a very minimal percentage. If he indeed did figure out a way to make this possible I doubt he would still be working at a trt clinic unless itís just his passion because he would be coming into millions of dollars in the big pharma world

- - - Updated - - -

Unless your trt clinic found some new ground breaking way to make this work, which I doubt he did, itís impossible. Hcg cannot be absorbed orally and letting something absorb under your tongue is still consuming it orally. Taking medication under the tongue only helps absorption by a very minimal percentage. If he indeed did figure out a way to make this possible I doubt he would still be working at a trt clinic unless itís just his passion because he would be coming into millions of dollars in the big pharma world