• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High cholesterol levels on cycle

Imdedicated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running 900mg test 600mg tren e 0.5 arimidex eod. Got bloods done and my cholesterol was way high.
Rbc 6.07 (4.14-5.8)
Hematocrit 51.5 (37.5-51)
Cholesterol total 346 (100-199)
Triglycerides 120 (0-149)
Hdl 17 (>39)
Vldl 24 (5-40)
Ldl 305 (0-99)
Ldl/hdl ratio 17.9 (0-3.6)
Blood pressure was 110/80
Im 6ft 220lbs 13%bf
I have been eating a lot of red meat/high fat foods daily and a lot of sugary junk when bulking. Would cleaning up my diet plus adding in cardio be enough to bring it down to a normal range? Any supps that could help me bring it down without going on meds?

Citrus bergamot, cardarine, fish oil and red yeast rice are all supposed to help. Cardio everyday will probably help the most along with cleaning up your diet. Also dropping the tren and lowering that test way down.

Last edited:
Increase your soluble fiber intake and google Arazo Nutrition Red years rice. It’s the only one I can find that has measurable monacolin k. If you really want to bring it down your should still do the above but drop the tren and run a serm. I would shoot for Toremifene it doesn’t have a very high affinity for the progesterone reporter like Tamoxifen does so and tren that may still be hanging out won’t have any playmates on that particular receptor.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29951651/

Last edited:
Back