• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC TestE/Deca/MastE cycle

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Like the title says I started GC tri blend.

I’ve pinned twice so far and not sure why but today I was bouncing off the walls, maybe it’s all in my head or could this blend already be kicking in?!!!

This is what my cycle for the first 12 weeks will look like, after that I’m thinking TRT dose of test and keep MastE and add Anavar but I have 12 weeks to do research and get feed back from you guys.

650 Test E
400 Deca
400 MastE
50 mg a day of dbol.
10mg Aromasin day after injections

Trying to create a workout program that works with my jujitsu, right now I do 3-5 classes
Tues 12pm and 6:30pm
Thur 12 pm and 6:30
Sat 10am

So my workout days are Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun...and trying to hit all muscle groups twice a week.

Diet is pretty clean, I have type2 diabetes so can’t go crazy on carbs but I eat allot of lean ground turkey, boneless chicken and green veggies.

Right now I’m sitting at 6”3 214lbs and between 12-15bf.. I’d like to be 225-230 under 10%bf..

I want to get blood work to check estrogen and prolactin wondering what week should I do that?? Thinking by week 4 I should have hit peak lvls on everything??? Or can I test sooner or later?

Ps. That blend does have some bite to it but it’s not terrible..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff bro. Week 5 would be good for bloods. The Mast will help somewhat with controlling your E2 I would use the low dose Aromasin. Yep...all blends have a little bite...but, it’s nothing you can’t handle.

Whats your pinning schedule and how much per pin?

L

So Like the title says I started GC tri blend.

I’ve pinned twice so far and not sure why but today I was bouncing off the walls, maybe it’s all in my head or could this blend already be kicking in?!!!

This is what my cycle for the first 12 weeks will look like, after that I’m thinking TRT dose of test and keep MastE and add Anavar but I have 12 weeks to do research and get feed back from you guys.

650 Test E
400 Deca
400 MastE
50 mg a day of dbol.
10mg Aromasin day after injections

Trying to create a workout program that works with my jujitsu, right now I do 3-5 classes
Tues 12pm and 6:30pm
Thur 12 pm and 6:30
Sat 10am

So my workout days are Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun...and trying to hit all muscle groups twice a week.

Diet is pretty clean, I have type2 diabetes so can’t go crazy on carbs but I eat allot of lean ground turkey, boneless chicken and green veggies.

Right now I’m sitting at 6”3 214lbs and between 12-15bf.. I’d like to be 225-230 under 10%bf..

I want to get blood work to check estrogen and prolactin wondering what week should I do that?? Thinking by week 4 I should have hit peak lvls on everything??? Or can I test sooner or later?

Ps. That blend does have some bite to it but it’s not terrible..

I’d be curious to see your results. What do you think about dropping deca to 300mg. Reason why is because I’ve read heard that there is no difference between 300 & 400mg of Deca. (Less is more right?) then you could raise your MastE and see if you can get more of that vascularity while you try to achieve that low body fat.
Best of Luck

Good stuff bro. Week 5 would be good for bloods. The Mast will help somewhat with controlling your E2 I would use the low dose Aromasin. Yep...all blends have a little bite...but, it’s nothing you can’t handle.

Whats your pinning schedule and how much per pin?

L

I’m pinning twice a week Sunday night and Thursday morning so that break it down to every 3.5 days

1cc of the tri blend and 1/2cc of test e

I’d love to drop Deca to 300 and up the mast BUT it’s a tri blend..

1cc = 200mg of each so total of 600mg thus the reason why it’s got a decent bite/pip lol

I’d be curious to see your results. What do you think about dropping deca to 300mg. Reason why is because I’ve read heard that there is no difference between 300 & 400mg of Deca. (Less is more right?) then you could raise your MastE and see if you can get more of that vascularity while you try to achieve that low body fat.
Best of Luck

Yeah the high dosed stuff always has a little bite unless you're one of those people who don't get pip lol.

Curious to see how you like the deca/mast

And I’m okay with a little bite BUT rolling at jujitsu FACKING sucks at times hahahaha

And like I said it’s been like a week and not sure if it’s because I’m up from a TRT dose or the deca and or maste is kicking in but I’m full of energy and seem very happy.

I’ll be posting often here on gains and how I feel in general oh and how my workouts go...

Yeah the high dosed stuff always has a little bite unless you're one of those people who don't get pip lol.

Curious to see how you like the deca/mast

And I’m okay with a little bite BUT rolling at jujitsu FACKING sucks at times hahahaha

And like I said it’s been like a week and not sure if it’s because I’m up from a TRT dose or the deca and or maste is kicking in but I’m full of energy and seem very happy.

I’ll be posting often here on gains and how I feel in general oh and how my workouts go...

Whenever I run a blend, especially anything over 300mg per cc I always get pip.. I've used several different labs and it still hit me Everytime.. I also get it from short esters.. but GC has been the least amount of pip I've used in last 2 1/2 yrs.. current cycle of test ISO, Tren hex, npp has had almost zero pip..it's a smooth combo

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Oh I agree GC is great for smooth pin my last cycle I ran there EQ @ 400mg and it was 100% pip free it’s what I use to break in my lats as new fav spot to pin..

Whenever I run a blend, especially anything over 300mg per cc I always get pip.. I've used several different labs and it still hit me Everytime.. I also get it from short esters.. but GC has been the least amount of pip I've used in last 2 1/2 yrs.. current cycle of test ISO, Tren hex, npp has had almost zero pip..it's a smooth combo

Oh I agree GC is great for smooth pin my last cycle I ran there EQ @ 400mg and it was 100% pip free it’s what I use to break in my lats as new fav spot to pin..

Shit, I never done lats..it's hard for me to reach around..even doing glute shots is a bit of a twist..that's one problem when growing wider, your damn flexibility is hampered..EQ is one that I've yet to try..it's on my to-do list this year

IML Gear Cream!
U will like the blend I'm on week 13 right now on my 20 week blast.
I doing 1ml M&F going to throw some Tbol in the last 5 weeks.
PIP is really not bad, it's better when I run the syringe under hot water for a
Min. or two and inject slow.
For me Deca test mast 1to1 ratio is perfect. I think it's a good starting point also

💪💪💪

U will like the blend I'm on week 13 right now on my 20 week blast.
I doing 1ml M&F going to throw some Tbol in the last 5 weeks.
PIP is really not bad, it's better when I run the syringe under hot water for a
Min. or two and inject slow.
For me Deca test mast 1to1 ratio is perfect. I think it's a good starting point also

Well today was chest day and hit all kinds of PR.. I can only imagine what this cycle will bring size and strength..

The power of hard work and science!

Well today was chest day and hit all kinds of PR.. I can only imagine what this cycle will bring size and strength..

Nice bro! I’m gonna be running the exact same protocol, but I’m gonna be running SuperDrol for the first 2 weeks to jump start the cycle and I’m gonna pin every other day at .5mL with .5mL of Test ISO. This is gonna be a hell of a cycle! I start Monday.

GearChurch Gang

Well today was shoulders and didn’t add weights but definitely was doing a few more reps each sets, I’m already pretty strong with shoulders so I don’t expect to see PR every week...

I’m also doing more “time under tension” then say pushing max weight for 4-6 reps..

I started running this blend a week ago.....saves me many many pins per week!

Well today was shoulders and didn’t add weights but definitely was doing a few more reps each sets, I’m already pretty strong with shoulders so I don’t expect to see PR every week...

I’m also doing more “time under tension” then say pushing max weight for 4-6 reps..

Yup..u don't need to set PR's every week to grow..even little improvements from the week before whether it be one more rep than previous week is what I try to focus on the most..but PR's are fun, especially the high weight single or double rep..nothing more of an adrenaline rush than lifting something heavier than you've ever done in your lifetime of lifting..just be careful, getting hurt is all of our worst nightmares..can fuck up everything in the blink of an eye..

Keep us updated..I think alot of people are interested in this blend is the word on the streets

It packs a punch for sure!

Yup..u don't need to set PR's every week to grow..even little improvements from the week before whether it be one more rep than previous week is what I try to focus on the most..but PR's are fun, especially the high weight single or double rep..nothing more of an adrenaline rush than lifting something heavier than you've ever done in your lifetime of lifting..just be careful, getting hurt is all of our worst nightmares..can fuck up everything in the blink of an eye..

Keep us updated..I think alot of people are interested in this blend is the word on the streets

Back