Basicstero.com

LGD4033 experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,623 Posts
    Rep Points

LGD4033 experience

So I started taking the pharmacom LGD on July 19th. Iíve been taking 15mg daily and plan on keeping that dose throughout. I have to say so far Iím definitely impressed in this short time. The first day I took it I didnít feel much of anything in the gym but I felt like my pump lasted into the night which was nice. When I woke up Saturday morning i felt nice and full and when looking in the mirror I honestly thought to myself holy shit this is almost too good to be true. Not only did I feel nice and full I looked it as well and was just amazed at what one dose did at that point. I was honestly thinking itís just a Coincidence because I ate a lot of carbs on Friday but I have to say since Iíve been taking it I feel full and pumped at all times. Itís still early so I havenít noticed any strength or size yet but so far Iím loving the fullness from it and the all day pump feeling. The only negative Iíve noticed is some slight muscle cramps which Iím assuming is definitely from the lgd. I stay well hydrated and donít drink alcohol at all anymore so itís definitely not from lack of hydration. The cramps are not bad at all more like a quick stiffness in the muscle and then it goes away. Iím looking forward to the rest of this run so far lgd seems very promising and I canít wait to see what the next few weeks bring.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

thank you for the feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    So I started taking the pharmacom LGD on July 19th. Iíve been taking 15mg daily and plan on keeping that dose throughout. I have to say so far Iím definitely impressed in this short time. The first day I took it I didnít feel much of anything in the gym but I felt like my pump lasted into the night which was nice. When I woke up Saturday morning i felt nice and full and when looking in the mirror I honestly thought to myself holy shit this is almost too good to be true. Not only did I feel nice and full I looked it as well and was just amazed at what one dose did at that point. I was honestly thinking itís just a Coincidence because I ate a lot of carbs on Friday but I have to say since Iíve been taking it I feel full and pumped at all times. Itís still early so I havenít noticed any strength or size yet but so far Iím loving the fullness from it and the all day pump feeling. The only negative Iíve noticed is some slight muscle cramps which Iím assuming is definitely from the lgd. I stay well hydrated and donít drink alcohol at all anymore so itís definitely not from lack of hydration. The cramps are not bad at all more like a quick stiffness in the muscle and then it goes away. Iím looking forward to the rest of this run so far lgd seems very promising and I canít wait to see what the next few weeks bring.
    Forgive my ignorance, what exactly is LGD?

GearChurch Gang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,623 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, what exactly is LGD?

GearChurch Gang
    itís a sarm. Some people compare it to Anadrol and some people say itís more like a mix between Anadrol and Winstrol or d bol and Winstrol. Supposedly packs on weight quickly but without the water retention. All lean gains. Thereís actually some human studies on it and one they used 22mg daily for 12 weeks with absolutely no negative impact on blood work done afterward and during. It seems really promising and if 50% of what is said about it is true then it could easily become a staple in bodybuilding. If everything is true then wow is all I can say. I wouldnít run any other oral again Iíd just stick with lgd 4033

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PH-Support View Post
    Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.
    When will lgd become available?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,623 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike View Post

hopefully soon lol Iím actually going to type up my final review this weekend

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike View Post

Hi, now we are testing it, there is no information when the sale will start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok Ty

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    760 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah LGD shows the most profound effects of all the SARMS imo. s23 for Body Recomp imo was the strongest. Alot of guys choose it over Oral AAS during a bulk etc. I also see MK677 (though it's technically not a SARM) elicit a ton of results in natural clients and/or AAS users. Prob the craziest result I saw was one of my clients, 100% natural, never used AAS in his life, added 31lbs of bodyweight in 3 months on 25mgs ED. Now mind you much of that was water, but he also gained some decent muscle, and when he dropped his water weight, 2 months post MK, he was carrying a significant amount of muscle more then previous and leaner.

Sarms and their counteparts are excellent PED's and very under-rated tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yeah LGD shows the most profound effects of all the SARMS imo. s23 for Body Recomp imo was the strongest. Alot of guys choose it over Oral AAS during a bulk etc. I also see MK677 (though it's technically not a SARM) elicit a ton of results in natural clients and/or AAS users. Prob the craziest result I saw was one of my clients, 100% natural, never used AAS in his life, added 31lbs of bodyweight in 3 months on 25mgs ED. Now mind you much of that was water, but he also gained some decent muscle, and when he dropped his water weight, 2 months post MK, he was carrying a significant amount of muscle more then previous and leaner.

Sarms and their counteparts are excellent PED's and very under-rated tbh.
    That is beyond impressive, I just picked some of this up (mk 677) and wasnít thinking anything along those lines could happen with it. I was gonna start at 10mg a day before bed..... whatís your advice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking forward to it. Thanks!
    hopefully soon lol Iím actually going to type up my final review this weekend