• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tesla Roadster

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want one of these. No engine noise, just insane quiet acceleration. May take a while for me to put the cash together though...

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...1-9-seconds-250-mph-top-speed-620-mile-range/

Anyone test driven or bought one here?

9120-2020-tesla-roadster

Last edited:
I like Teslas A LOT, A friend of mine has one of these, he has the SUV and the S model too, hands down the SUV is the coolest one, imo. He's a single, rich, Asian, surgeon.

I looked hard into purchasing the SUV, the depreciation is equivalent to driving it off a cliff, imo I couldn't do it, maybe one day.

Last edited:
Doesnt matter if I was raking in millions every year, I still hate to waste money. Even if I could afford it, I would never buy one of these or any other tesla.

Looks like a ford fucked a dodge. And that’s there baby^

just a thought, you need a way to charge it, if you live in an area like Cali with wildfires and earthquakes and rolling blackouts your may not be able to get around or evacute to safe areas. if you live in the gulf and a hurricane hits you may not have power for weeks, or worse yet it floods and shorts out the vehicle making it useless. and for gunracks conspiracy thread the USA shutdown russias power grid just to show them we can, what if another country decides to shut down our power grid well your fucked again

just a thought, you need a way to charge it, if you live in an area like Cali with wildfires and earthquakes and rolling blackouts your may not be able to get around or evacute to safe areas. if you live in the gulf and a hurricane hits you may not have power for weeks, or worse yet it floods and shorts out the vehicle making it useless. and for gunracks conspiracy thread the USA shutdown russias power grid just to show them we can, what if another country decides to shut down our power grid well your fucked again

Nah you just buy an F350 to go with it (I think that's an "option" on the Tesla spec sheet), with the rolling coal mod for more power and preventing nosy onlookers from seeing what you're up to through the black clouds, start it up and put a block on the accelerator, hook up an inverter and charge the Tesla like that. Green all the way.

Ugly ugly ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah you just buy an F350 to go with it (I think that's an "option" on the Tesla spec sheet), with the rolling coal mod for more power and preventing nosy onlookers from seeing what you're up to through the black clouds, start it up and put a block on the accelerator, hook up an inverter and charge the Tesla like that. Green all the way.
the new duramax exhaust is really clean have you seen one. we bought a fleet of them. you will not see a new diesel truck make smoke, the exhaust is cleaner than your car

Back