• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH15 was nasser according to Nick Trigili

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://youtu.be/xcEgHhyhx-A This is a fairly interesting video. From reading the comments on it apparently a lot of guys claim to have already known this personally I didn’t have a clue. The guest speaking in the video is a really interesting guy he made three other videos on nicks channel talking about the UGL game, how to properly brew, and a lot of stuff that goes down in that world. He can’t say who he is because of an open case but apparently he had a huge ugl and sold to a lot of top pros. He’s supposed to be revealing himself soon once the case is cleared up and dropping a bunch of juicy Info. In his videos about drug dealing in the ugl game he sounds extremely knowledgeable and has some interesting shit to say.

https://youtu.be/xcEgHhyhx-A This is a fairly interesting video. From reading the comments on it apparently a lot of guys claim to have already known this personally I didn’t have a clue. The guest speaking in the video is a really interesting guy he made three other videos on nicks channel talking about the UGL game, how to properly brew, and a lot of stuff that goes down in that world. He can’t say who he is because of an open case but apparently he had a huge ugl and sold to a lot of top pros. He’s supposed to be revealing himself soon once the case is cleared up and dropping a bunch of juicy Info. In his videos about drug dealing in the ugl game he sounds extremely knowledgeable and has some interesting shit to say.

I've heard this for years yeah. Mostly guys thought it was Nasser because of his writing and sentence structure. After he died who knows who the fake GH15 was.

I can't stand Trigili though.

I've heard this for years yeah. Mostly guys thought it was Nasser because of his writing and sentence structure. After he died who knows who the fake GH15 was.

I can't stand Trigili though.
I agree with you Trigili has to be the most un knowable pro in history. I watched a video of his on how to bulk and how to cut like an ifbb pro and some of the stuff he was saying was just completely wrong. I’m not talking about opinions like Anadrol assist with bulking better than d bol he was stating wrong facts like the wrong ester attached to certain pharma products and so on. I counted about 6 things he said wrong in the first five minutes of the video and thought I cannot be the only person who realized this. I read the comments and everyone was correcting him and bashing him for putting out bad/wrong Info. He also claims that testosterone does not build muscle and it’s impossible to build muscle off of running just testosterone cycles from basic 500mg a week cycles to big blast of just testosterone. The first couple of videos I watched from him were the ones I was talking about in my first post and I liked him at forever then I quickly realized he’s a moron and has no clue what he’s talking about. Just to put the icing on the cake he said he never wanted to win mr Olympia and that after winning Mr USA he achieved the highest of accomplishments in bodybuilding and lost interest in it lol. Don’t get me wrong mr USA is huge and definitely a major accomplishment but to basically say it’s on the same level as me o and Mr. O wouldn’t mean anything to you.... what?? lol

Also according to the video the current gh15 is some arm wrestler who lived in Florida and was a scammer with an agenda. Just from seeing some of the stuff the guy post that definitely seems like it could be true. He warns members not to run Balkan because it’s cheap made, under dosed, and will give infections. Anyone who knows anything about Balkan knows that couldn’t be further from the truth

Does that forum get a lot of traffic? Ive never used Balkan so cant say about quality but with the recent bust is that just a small piece of Balkan going down or will they be out of business?

Does that forum get a lot of traffic? Ive never used Balkan so cant say about quality but with the recent bust is that just a small piece of Balkan going down or will they be out of business?
Balkan is pharma grade out of Moldova. Whoever got busted was re selling it along with the other brands in that picture. Balkan isn’t going anywhere that would be like a source getting busted and getting caught with some bayer test and proviron ya know? Balkan is damn good I mean it’s pharma grade and it’s sold in pharmacies and used in hospitals around Europe. They obviously still cater to the bodybuilding world considering they make tren but that’s not an item you would actually find in the pharmacies or hospitals lol. If you haven’t tried Balkan I’d highly recommend it. Just be careful where you get it, it used to be highly faked but I’m not sure how often that happens anymore. There’s a source I use on asf for Balkan locally, is a little pricey but you’ll have your goods very quickly. If your interested pm me I’ll fill you in. There’s also a new source on asf with a good rep from other boards and they carry it so I’d be willing to bet there’s is legit as well

I actually liked how he talked about juicepal. Hit close to home lol

Yeah heard this before. Hell Trigili probably read it right here on ASF lol

Back