• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somas?

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have any of you taken 3 on an empty stomach?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Have any of you taken 3 on an empty stomach?

Back in the day along with drinking. Don’t ask me what happened or what it was like because I have no idea. I remember taking them and chasing it with parrot bay then waking up the next morning in the bed of my truck an hour north from where I was partying and I didn’t know anyone up there. To this day I have no idea why or how I got there or what happened in between me waking up the next morning and taking the somas

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Somas + alcohol =

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in the day along with drinking. Don’t ask me what happened or what it was like because I have no idea. I remember taking them and chasing it with parrot bay then waking up the next morning in the bed of my truck an hour north from where I was partying and I didn’t know anyone up there. To this day I have no idea why or how I got there or what happened in between me waking up the next morning and taking the somas

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
Bro it's like Xanax but more intense and alot shorter acting.

I have tons of somas, they're weak, non-narc

Sent from my FDA work phone

I take them for my back, but doc won't give me more smh

I have robaxin and oxy, they help fairly well....

I take them for my back, but doc won't give me more smh

Its getting hard get a doctor to give anything but 800mg of ibuprofen lately. Had one doc telling to take up to 4000mg of tylenol. Nucking Futs to me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Its getting hard get a doctor to give anything but 800mg of ibuprofen lately. Had one doc telling to take up to 4000mg of tylenol. Nucking Futs to me.

That's liver damage....among the high testosterone...combined with alcohol....

I have robaxin and oxy, they help fairly well....

Yea I can't/don't want oxys, Somas effects wear off fairly quick and don't show up on drug tests unless they are testing specifically for them.

IML Gear Cream!

I know man, sucks.

Worst part of my life I ate about 25 of them I was drunk and crashed my car into a guard rail lost my job and my best friend had recently died, i walked home after the crash and left my car smashed in the road. Woke up to the cops pounding on my door. Glad I didn't complete what I was trying to do. Probably did some severe liver damage . I can't even look at those thibgs without getting sick to my stomach.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

what is a soma?
Carisoprodol. Its a muscle relaxer that also blocks pain transmission. Usually works pretty good for acute muscle injuries but can have some pretty dependency issues when abused. They give me a gnarly headache personally so I'm not a fan

I always thought of Somas as the poor mans high, I never liked them...Then again, I am refined, Whiskey and xannies only lol :boobs:

I always thought of Somas as the poor mans high, I never liked them...Then again, I am refined, Whiskey and xannies only lol :boobs:
You tried High West bourbon or rye? Damn good stuff... especially for the price

3-350 mg somas on an empty stomach.. Trust me

That shit will blast you lovely for like up to an hour and then back to business as usual, it feels like a real intense Xanax high, but doesn't linger on and give you that hangover that makes you all grumpy.

Back