• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Did my oil go bad?

Justin1977

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Background: I have run a couple cycles and I have blasted and cruised a couple of times. Same routine every time (warm up vial in hot water, shake and repeat a couple of times) whether injecting full doses for blast (in glutes) or lower doses for cruise (sub q in belly). My last purchase was from a sponsor here whose gear I have used a while, so I know it's quality stuff. I bought it probably 6 months ago and bought enough to last me a couple blasts and my cruise in between. Oil has been kept under my sink in the bathroom, so not exposed to heat or sun.

Here's the deal...the last 3 or so shots in my blast gave me really bad PIP. I've had random PIPs before, but these were consistent and hurt more than usual. Then I switched to my cruise and also got PIP on my smaller dosage and I have noticed a big lump at the injection site. It finally dissipates after a few days, but it makes me wonder if the oil went bad or something, because it has never done this before.

Any ideas? Is it possible it has gone bad after just a few months? There are no dates on the vials, so I have no idea when they were packaged or anything.

Possible your source changed carrier oils- Is it the same color as what you have used in the past- does it smell at all- I had one that switched to EO that caused me the same issues- but if it was EO you could tell by darker color and distinct odor.

No. It's the same color it has been. I think it's grape seed oil that has the slightly yellowish tint. I had that same question a year or so ago, because I noticed the vials were different colors.

Are you injecting it directly into the same sites where the PIP was before?

Have you tried cutting it with some fresh Sterile Grapeseed Oil and seeing what happens? At a 1:1 ratio aka 1cc of GSO to 1cc of your Gear and mix very well in the syringe before injecting-

Are you injecting it directly into the same sites where the PIP was before?

Have you tried cutting it with some fresh Sterile Grapeseed Oil and seeing what happens? At a 1:1 ratio aka 1cc of GSO to 1cc of your Gear and mix very well in the syringe before injecting-

I rotate injection sites (like I always have). It's Test E, so it's only a 2x/week injection. PIP happens regardless of where I pin. I have not tried adding additional Grapeseed oil. I can try that. It just has never done this before and the lumping has me worried more than the PIP. I do massage the point of injection after, also. Literally nothing has changed in the way I administer it.

I rotate injection sites (like I always have). It's Test E, so it's only a 2x/week injection. PIP happens regardless of where I pin. I have not tried adding additional Grapeseed oil. I can try that. It just has never done this before and the lumping has me worried more than the PIP. I do massage the point of injection after, also. Literally nothing has changed in the way I administer it.

Have you tried a different bottle of what you purchased? Are you sterilizing the vials before you draw the oil and are you switching the needle with a fresh one after you draw the Oil prior to injecting? Are u sterilizing the area before injecting? Sorry basic questions, but also important to ask.

Have you tried NOT running under hot water before inject ? I had same problem - stopped heating and problem was gone -Luck-OD

Have you tried a different bottle of what you purchased? Are you sterilizing the vials before you draw the oil and are you switching the needle with a fresh one after you draw the Oil prior to injecting? Are u sterilizing the area before injecting? Sorry basic questions, but also important to ask.

Yes, I tried a different bottle (bought at the same time) and same result. Yes, I sterilize the vial and area (using two different wipes). When I was blasting, I switched needles to draw and inject, but I don't when I am cruising (and I never have). Since it happened both during my blast and my cruise, the only constant seems to be the oil itself. I just don't know what would cause it to lump up once injected the way it has been. It's more pronounced in my stomach on my sub-q injection...I mean I can see it through my shirt and I'm not even that lean right now.

Storing it in your bathroom could be the problem. The bathroom is a terrible place to store gear with all the humidity from taking showers

Wherever you store it, have the stuff in a closed bin or similar. Otherwise airborne contaminants (like microscopic water droplets from toilet flushes!) will settle on the exposed surfaces like the rubber stopper and increase infection chance. With shit germs. Still a remote risk, however, but an easy step to take to stay safer.

Maybe you've developed an allergy to the oil or gear? Always possible.

People develop (and lose) allergies through their lives... one study I read recently showed fully half of all people with "lifelong" allergies to whatever (shellfish, peanuts, etc) turn out to no longer to be allergic as adults. The allergy faded and they never knew. Contrariwise, people can get deathly allergic to an antibiotic that was previously harmless. Happened to me with azithromax. And I had an ex-gf slowly go from immune to cats to pretty damned allergic, to her OWN cat no less, over a 9-yr period. She was pissed. :D

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Background: I have run a couple cycles and I have blasted and cruised a couple of times. Same routine every time (warm up vial in hot water, shake and repeat a couple of times) whether injecting full doses for blast (in glutes) or lower doses for cruise (sub q in belly). My last purchase was from a sponsor here whose gear I have used a while, so I know it's quality stuff. I bought it probably 6 months ago and bought enough to last me a couple blasts and my cruise in between. Oil has been kept under my sink in the bathroom, so not exposed to heat or sun.

Here's the deal...the last 3 or so shots in my blast gave me really bad PIP. I've had random PIPs before, but these were consistent and hurt more than usual. Then I switched to my cruise and also got PIP on my smaller dosage and I have noticed a big lump at the injection site. It finally dissipates after a few days, but it makes me wonder if the oil went bad or something, because it has never done this before.

Any ideas? Is it possible it has gone bad after just a few months? There are no dates on the vials, so I have no idea when they were packaged or anything.

By heating it and shaking it "repeatedly" you very well could make the environment unstable for the parenting hormone and it could be slightly crashing,therefore micro particles from it crystallizing could be forming and this could be very well could be what you're experiencing.. a degraded product by your very own handling..
Wherever did you read in any leaflet, medical documentation/instructions or anything that heating and shaking your oil "repeatedly" is a thing, or a protocol so to speak?

If you are heating the oil in attempts to change the viscosity, it doesn't need to be in such a violent and aggressive nature.. simply just warm the product slightly, and swirl..

Whoever gave you that advice with that protocol must of done fell and hit their head!

Every time you do this especially repeatedly you are compromising the structural integrity of all of the molecules within the hormone, solvent and their position and stability within the carrier vehicle oil... In biochemistry I'm most certain that you're not achieving intermolecular attraction, but rather quite the opposite.. in chemistry that's why they always "slowly stir or swirl solutions"...

test hurts, even my script test leaves some pip for a few days. you may have already covered this but here are a few things I can think of.
your pinning a large volume?
the size of the pin?
your pining with the same needle you draw with?
your not pushing a small drip out to lubricate the needle right before injecting?
air bubbles getting by the plunger because the oil is thick and your not using a larger gage to draw?
your not checking the luer lock is secure and some air getting under the needle?
do not rub the area if it hurts, the oil is causing pressure in the muscle oil doesnt compress it needs to be absorbed rubbing it puts more pressure on the muscle and can cause the muscle to bruise, use a heat and cold compress if your sore

I like to pin in the morning after I shower when I'm relaxed, plus I wash the area I'm gonna pin with anti bacterial soup. I started this routine because I was having pip and fear of infection.
Also dont pin before bed its gonna sit in that muscle stagnant overnight

since you brought up storage just a few hygiene tips
always clean the port, wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab
clean your injection site thoroughly with an alcohol swab, and let it dry

Last edited:
Back