• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shawn Rhoden accused of raping woman in Utah hotel room

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Prominent bodybuilder accused of raping woman in Utah hotel room

SALT LAKE CITY — Bodybuilder Shawn Rhoden is accused of raping a woman in a Sandy hotel room.

Rhoden, 44, was charged Thursday with rape and object rape, both first degree felonies, and forcible sexual abuse, a second degree felony.

The woman, a female competitive bodybuilder who described Rhoden as a mentor, went to visit Rhoden at his hotel on Oct. 12, 2018, while he was visiting Utah from California, according to the charging documents.

The woman told police that Rhoden forced himself on her and sexually assaulted her, despite her trying to push him away and telling him repeatedly to stop, the charges state. She said Rhoden stopped and let her leave when she told him she needed to go downstairs or else an acquaintance waiting in the lobby would know "something (was) up," according to the charges.

A DNA sample found on the woman's body was matched to Rhoden, police said.

A warrant for his arrest was issued Thursday.

Rhoden — nicknamed Shawn "Flexatron" Rhoden — currently holds the title of Mr. Olympia, awarded annually in an international bodybuilding competition hosted by the International Federation of BodyBuilding and Fitness.

Attachments

• shawn-rhoden.jpg
    shawn-rhoden.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 95
Wow. He is done, guilty or not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Damn...a real loss to the bb world if true. This will be one hard downfall for him as reputation is everything in this sport.

Don’t worry, steroids will get the blame for it.

If he raped them, he didnt use his own dick cuz he probably had deca dick.

Need more than that little story to judge- just reading that sounds like a setup. Either a pissed off one night stand or someone trying to extort him.

Last edited:

Need more than that little story to judge- just reading that sounds like a setup. Either a pissed off one night stand or someone trying to extort him.
Hope so but something like this is serious indeed...and may mean his career might be at an end.

Even if it’s consensual he still cheated on his wife, real winner right there

Need more than

that little story to judge- just reading that sounds like a setup. Either a pissed off one night stand or someone trying to extort him.[/QUOTE

That’s what I was thinking too. I mean why wait almost a year to press charges? Smells fishy

Sounds like a set up to me. "A DNA sample found on the woman's body was matched to Rhoden" this can be anything from a hair, to saliva left from a kiss on the cheek. Either way, I think he's screwed.

I just hope that if it's found to be a BS claim, that she goes to prison for this. Many claims have been made against men that were found to be complete BS, and nothing happens to the woman, not right.

Sounds like a set up to me. "A DNA sample found on the woman's body was matched to Rhoden" this can be anything from a hair, to saliva left from a kiss on the cheek. Either way, I think he's screwed.

I just hope that if it's found to be a BS claim, that she goes to prison for this. Many claims have been made against men that were found to be complete BS, and nothing happens to the woman, not right.
Sadly that's a result of the fucked up legal system we have. Yes he's screwed just like every other man accused of rape whether charges are true or not.

Last edited:
ed1800f2568ff9284b776e80f0e6135d.jpg
55e0b457610cb399ef144b874e8a948a.jpg

Thought I read that they found his DNA in all 3 holes. So did he finish or not? Seems like she got out of there before he nutted. Not the point, I know, but there seems to be alot of contradictory info out there.

Get Shredded!
Ron Harris from Muscular Development magazine confirmed that he has an official lifetime ban from ever competing in the Mr. Olympia contest. It seems he has not yet been banned from the IFBB, just the Mr. O.

Ron Harris from Muscular Development magazine confirmed that he has an official lifetime ban from ever competing in the Mr. Olympia contest. It seems he has not yet been banned from the IFBB, just the Mr. O.

AMI's response was clearly excessive regardless of what they know behind the scenes why didn't they just state they are banning him - until his name is cleared - it almost appears as though he pissed someone off at AMI (or the IFBB and the IFBB made AMI do their dirty work) and these charges were the opportunity to get him out. If his name is cleared he can sue AMI to get back in.

I saw a discussion elsewhere that said the accuser and her husband are some shady characters and things are going to come out about them. No idea how much truth there is.

AMI's response was clearly excessive regardless of what they know behind the scenes why didn't they just state they are banning him - until his name is cleared - it almost appears as though he pissed someone off at AMI (or the IFBB and the IFBB made AMI do their dirty work) and these charges were the opportunity to get him out. If his name is cleared he can sue AMI to get back in.

I saw a discussion elsewhere that said the accuser and her husband are some shady characters and things are going to come out about them. No idea how much truth there is.

I agree it does seem rash. Hopefully he gets cleared and they lift the ban. It may take years..

Back