• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Banning a paying customer?

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are there really sponsors here that will ban you if you cancel an order prior to paying. What kinds of bullshit is that what if you are not getting responses to an email and you have several questions or your payment method isn't working don't you have the right to cancel the order. I'm starting to think that some sponsors here really must think they are the shit. And please don't tell me it's a fucking security risk.

Are there really sponsors here that will ban you if you cancel an order prior to paying. What kinds of bullshit is that what if you are not getting responses to an email and you have several questions or your payment method isn't working don't you have the right to cancel the order. I'm starting to think that some sponsors here really must think they are the shit. And please don't tell me it's a fucking security risk.
I've seen many sponsors black ball members for being Hassel.

I don't see anything wrong with it personally. It's their business, they can choose who they do it with

I gotta agree with montego on this first off it’s just like any other business and gotta put yourself in their shoes if something’s a hassle or disruptive or not profitable why keep it around and second we have to remember we aren’t buying eggs or bread it’s a whole other product that the sponsors have to protect themselves as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen several customers refused for various reasons

On the first offense, no, I don’t think it’s right. But there are many customers who do it often. Don’t order until you’re ready. If you’re having issues with payment, contact a rep or source. There’s a lot of customers who make an order then ghost. No contact whatsoever. Those are the ones who usually get black listed which I agree with.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

P.o.o.p. When r u gonna take this bitch over n run the show how it should be. I'd fuckin tune in.

Sponsor are here for one reason and one reason only........SALES. If that's your take on how to do business the should really start thinking about getting out. A old Jew once told me "If you don't make the sale someone else will and you will never make that money back, it's gone forever" So are you going to tell me a $300-$500 sale isn't good enough? Because you have to multiply that by 10 or even 15 because the guy that spent the money most likely will be a return customer.
So if I see the word back ball or banned in the website guess what I'm going some where else. Quality of gear changes from time to time so no one is at the level of setting "rules" about canceling an order. So again if a sponsor doesn't respond to a question or there is a payment problem and you are worried about a mix-up later on, I can't cancel the order LOL. I'll go some where else thank you very much!

IML Gear Cream!
So, this reminds me of a joke.....

A chinaman walks into a bar and walks up to the black bartender and says, "give me a jigger nigger." The pissed off black guy says, "what did you say? That is racist. How would you like it if our roles were reversed and I was racist towards you?"
The chinaman said he would not care so the darkie said, "ok then, let's switch roles and see how you like it."
The chinaman gets behind the bar and the spade walks up and says, "give me a drink chink."
The chinaman slowly looks up with dead eyes and says, "we dont serve niggers."

Any business has the right to refuse service to anyone they want.

A chinaman walks into a bar and walks up to the black bartender and says, "give me a jigger nigger." The pissed off black guy says, "what did you say? That is racist. How would you like it if our roles were reversed and I was racist towards you?"
The chinaman said he would not care so the darkie said, "ok then, let's switch roles and see how you like it."
The chinaman gets behind the bar and the spade walks up and says, "give me a drink chink."
LOL the best!

I’m the least bit racist but that is funny!!

Why would you want to give a business your business if they won't answer your questions about a product or payment issues? In my eyes at that point if I was to get banned for canceling an order it wouldn't really matter because I would have already taken my business else where.

With that a business can refuse a service if they want. Every sale may not be worth the hassel of dealing with that customer.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

HOW DARE THEY! Apparently that don’t know who custom is...yet

Why would you want to give a business your business if they won't answer your questions about a product or payment issues? In my eyes at that point if I was to get banned for canceling an order it wouldn't really matter because I would have already taken my business else where.

With that a business can refuse a service if they want. Every sale may not be worth the hassel of dealing with that customer.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Exactly it's like they're doing OP a favor because they probably know they can't live up to his expectations.

So did we ever learn who banned custom from ordering?

So did we ever learn who banned custom from ordering?
Think it was in relation to a post by new. Member worried abiut failed payments resulting in a ban.
But word on the street is custom is banned for life.

Sponsors that have banned Custom:
World Pharma
Olympus
Black Star Labs
GrAnabolic
MLG
And the list goes on..........

Sponsors that have banned Custom:
World Pharma
Olympus
Black Star Labs
GrAnabolic
MLG
And the list goes on..........

LOl...Black Star Labs.

Hopefully you got a sell out t-shirt like the rest of them first.

Is it true you were kicked from the MLB for skipping bases

is business that good that you can ban customers. I'm in the wrong business

What if I'm banned and I just wanna make a donation. Is my money good Enough Then? If so 6 vials please

Back