Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,295 Posts
    Rep Points

Banning a paying customer?

Are there really sponsors here that will ban you if you cancel an order prior to paying. What kinds of bullshit is that what if you are not getting responses to an email and you have several questions or your payment method isn't working don't you have the right to cancel the order. I'm starting to think that some sponsors here really must think they are the shit. And please don't tell me it's a fucking security risk.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,103 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Are there really sponsors here that will ban you if you cancel an order prior to paying. What kinds of bullshit is that what if you are not getting responses to an email and you have several questions or your payment method isn't working don't you have the right to cancel the order. I'm starting to think that some sponsors here really must think they are the shit. And please don't tell me it's a fucking security risk.
    I've seen many sponsors black ball members for being Hassel.

I don't see anything wrong with it personally. It's their business, they can choose who they do it with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

I gotta agree with montego on this first off itís just like any other business and gotta put yourself in their shoes if somethingís a hassle or disruptive or not profitable why keep it around and second we have to remember we arenít buying eggs or bread itís a whole other product that the sponsors have to protect themselves as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,435 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the guy is new and just overly worried.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,361 Posts
    Rep Points

I have seen several customers refused for various reasons

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,578 Posts
    Rep Points

On the first offense, no, I donít think itís right. But there are many customers who do it often. Donít order until youíre ready. If youíre having issues with payment, contact a rep or source. Thereís a lot of customers who make an order then ghost. No contact whatsoever. Those are the ones who usually get black listed which I agree with.

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points

P.o.o.p. When r u gonna take this bitch over n run the show how it should be. I'd fuckin tune in.

Chucky
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts
    Rep Points

Any business has the right to refuse service to anyone they want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,295 Posts
    Rep Points

Sponsor are here for one reason and one reason only........SALES. If that's your take on how to do business the should really start thinking about getting out. A old Jew once told me "If you don't make the sale someone else will and you will never make that money back, it's gone forever" So are you going to tell me a $300-$500 sale isn't good enough? Because you have to multiply that by 10 or even 15 because the guy that spent the money most likely will be a return customer.
    So if I see the word back ball or banned in the website guess what I'm going some where else. Quality of gear changes from time to time so no one is at the level of setting "rules" about canceling an order. So again if a sponsor doesn't respond to a question or there is a payment problem and you are worried about a mix-up later on, I can't cancel the order LOL. I'll go some where else thank you very much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,180 Posts
    Rep Points

So, this reminds me of a joke.....

A chinaman walks into a bar and walks up to the black bartender and says, "give me a jigger nigger." The pissed off black guy says, "what did you say? That is racist. How would you like it if our roles were reversed and I was racist towards you?"
    The chinaman said he would not care so the darkie said, "ok then, let's switch roles and see how you like it."
    The chinaman gets behind the bar and the spade walks up and says, "give me a drink chink."
    The chinaman slowly looks up with dead eyes and says, "we dont serve niggers."

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Any business has the right to refuse service to anyone they want.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,295 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post

A chinaman walks into a bar and walks up to the black bartender and says, "give me a jigger nigger." The pissed off black guy says, "what did you say? That is racist. How would you like it if our roles were reversed and I was racist towards you?"
    The chinaman said he would not care so the darkie said, "ok then, let's switch roles and see how you like it."
    The chinaman gets behind the bar and the spade walks up and says, "give me a drink chink."
    LOL the best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    695 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post

Iím the least bit racist but that is funny!!

Chucky
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Why would you want to give a business your business if they won't answer your questions about a product or payment issues? In my eyes at that point if I was to get banned for canceling an order it wouldn't really matter because I would have already taken my business else where.

With that a business can refuse a service if they want. Every sale may not be worth the hassel of dealing with that customer.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk