• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bottletop Filter Problem

Silverback 300

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys i have a major problem concerning a box (12) of bottle top filters ive bought now ive been doing this for a long time (because I'm very old) so worked out all my niggles/problems/issues several decades ago so im wondering if anyone else has had problems with the same filters/company

Foxx Life Science autofill PP Funnel 1000ml .2 Nylon

Simple problem is after the first 2 to 3 pumps the filter disc pops off and everything just runs through ?????

I've tried 3 with exactly the same result as soon as there's the tiniest bit of pressure literally 2 or 3 pumps (max) the filter disc pops off ive never experienced this issue before so its either I'm losing my touch and my last brain cell is finally past it or the filters are shite I'm obviously hoping its the latter and I've tried contacting the company several times but surprise surprise they have failed to respond in anyway !

I will await opinions with interest

Hadn't heard of it, sounds defective

Agree with REHH sounds like a defective batch. I can't see a reason why the filter disc should pop off at suck a low vacuum of 2-3 pumps. Have you used that brand before?

Agree with REHH sounds like a defective batch. I can't see a reason why the filter disc should pop off at suck a low vacuum of 2-3 pumps. Have you used that brand before?

No Mate never tried them before but couldnt get my usual ones and they were the only ones i could find at the time yeh better to stay with what you know but lesson learned and its what i thought myself but just wondered if anyone had the same problem as ive never experienced it in 20 some years anyways thanks for the replies

I have had a bad batch of bottle tops before. Out of a case of 12 I noticed the second one blew a hole in the filter when filtering. I went through about 6 of them the same way. Vacuum was at 11 and the oil wasn't hotter than 110. I still bought more filters from the same company but chalked it up to getting a bad batch of them. That still sucks if you got a defective batch though.

Back