important update Please Read

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

yes cashapp is perfectly fine. but coinomi makes it very simple. just type in wallet and amount and follow prompts for card checkout.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Is cashapp okay to use?

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    yes cashapp is perfectly fine. but coinomi makes it very simple. just type in wallet and amount and follow prompts for card checkout.
    Thanks I'm gonna check out coinomi. I have over 600 dollars tied up between coinbase and cash app of unusable btc. Ive been Fucking raging at my own stupidity and my trt supplies are getting low.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

im honestly not understanding the level of difficulty you guys are experiencing, i would love to help in any way possible. im simply trying to provide easy alternatives to outdated option like wu.
    we have been in business here for many years and have a great WU system that is foolproof and works every time.. but we do encounter issues from time to time such as outages where we are unable to process things for a period of time. at this moment we have been down for several days on Wu and this hurts business. alternative options such as Coinomi are very simple to use, simply download the app, select buy, input the wallet id of the receiver and pay. very simple.
    If anyone needs help please do not hesitate to PM me. i can show you how very simple this process actually is, it is virtually identical to using a checkout feature on amazon or an online merchant site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points

im honestly not understanding the level of difficulty you guys are experiencing, i would love to help in any way possible. im simply trying to provide easy alternatives to outdated option like wu.
    we have been in business here for many years and have a great WU system that is foolproof and works every time.. but we do encounter issues from time to time such as outages where we are unable to process things for a period of time. at this moment we have been down for several days on Wu and this hurts business. alternative options such as Coinomi are very simple to use, simply download the app, select buy, input the wallet id of the receiver and pay. very simple.
    If anyone needs help please do not hesitate to PM me. i can show you how very simple this process actually is, it is virtually identical to using a checkout feature on amazon or an online merchant site.
    it doesnít say anything about entering the wallet Iíd of the receiver. I select buy bitcoin with cc then enter the amount then usd. The last step ask for a bitcoin address which I donít have. Is WU still going to be available?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

Can we use bitcoin from cash app and still receive same discount?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

also remember guys, i see some of you making statements about fees.
    We cover your fees with BTC payments, most sites charge 5% fee. we give you 10% on all BTC orders. that is 5% to cover fee and also 5% in free products!
    these are incentives for you that you do not get with WU. with WU you pay the fees and you get no discounts.

her is an example of an easy checkout method for btc

https://payments.changelly.com/

view the link and see how easy it is to checkout, this is set up like a standard merchant service.
    the transaction is for BTC and nothing else. it is very secure in every way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

yes
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,389 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    it doesnít say anything about entering the wallet Iíd of the receiver. I select buy bitcoin with cc then enter the amount then usd. The last step ask for a bitcoin address which I donít have. Is WU still going to be available?
    This is where your confusion is at. The btc address you enter will be the one DQ provides you with for payment. Not your own wallet.

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,389 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post

Yes. The discount is for all btc transactions.

Dispense Quick Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

guys, i have scrapped the coinomi otion and built a really easy to use online option. it uses the coinomi feature without having to understand the details of btc or create a wallet. i will be providing this info to anyone who needs it.

it is by far the easiest method you could use and the most secure.
    remember all fees for are paid by us, plus incentives! Jswole i have sent you the info hopefully it helps, please give your comments here when you have viewed PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,389 Posts
    Rep Points

Look guys, this is how this process works. You place your order and select btc payment as usual. Youíre then provided a wallet to send funds to. You do not purchase btc in advance. You wait until you have all the payment info from DQ. Once you receive your payment info, open the app and purchase your btc. The last step will ask you for a wallet or address to transfer the btc into. Enter the address that was provided to you by DQ and youíre done. Your payment is made and there is no wait or time for your money to fluctuate up or down. Itís as quick as using your debit card at checkout.

Dispense Quick Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points

guys, i have scrapped the coinomi otion and built a really easy to use online option. it uses the coinomi feature without having to understand the details of btc or create a wallet. i will be providing this info to anyone who needs it.

it is by far the easiest method you could use and the most secure.
    remember all fees for are paid by us, plus incentives! Jswole i have sent you the info hopefully it helps, please give your comments here when you have viewed PM.
    as soon as I get back home I will give it a look, thanks hopefully itís an easy process. Is WU still going to be available?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    This is where your confusion is at. The btc address you enter will be the one DQ provides you with for payment. Not your own wallet.

Dispense Quick Rep
    so since the wallet or address is not mine how would I know the funds get their after transfer? Is it secure? With all the bitcoin hacking going on these days it just doesnít seem like a good idea. With WU no one is going to hack me I know exactly who and where Iím sending the donation for the sources I use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

I love Coinomi, definitely a secure wallet and doesn't ask you to input all your bank account information like coinbase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    919 Posts
    Rep Points

I love how for every one person that says something like Coinomi, coinbase, etc is great, another person says it is terrible. Seems too volatile to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcat View Post
    I love Coinomi, definitely a secure wallet and doesn't ask you to input all your bank account information like coinbase.