important update Please Read

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

important update Please Read

hello guys, due to ongoing issues with WU services we are adding new more user friendly methods.
    WU is a very outdated method of fund transfer and is quickly being phased out by other methods and services.
    WU is the equivalent to horse and buggy, it just has not held up well with the times.
    Who wants to drive all the way to a WU location, stand in line, deal with a sales associate or cashier when you can send from the comfort of your home?

our new preferred method is super easy to use and funds can be transferred within seconds straight from your phone!

simply download COINOMI APP on your smart phone and create a secure account by following the prompts.
    once in your app go to the options menu in top left and select * BUY* option. from here you can send to anyone!

with Coinomi service you will receive 10% OFF EVERY TIME! Also each order gets 1 free item selected at random.

lets all move forward into the future guys, this will help us out greatly and you will wonder what you did without a service like this for so long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,136 Posts
    Rep Points

Is cashapp okay to use?

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

What options are available for
    The purchase of coins? And fees?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Is there a minimum with this method?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

it is not as easy as it sounds actually. You can also do western union from your phone online.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    768 Posts
    Rep Points

I haven't checked this out as of yet.

I was wondering about anonymity? On both sides... the least amount of info needed on our part and your part to both send and receive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points

This is making the ole horse and buggy sound really good.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,330 Posts
    Rep Points

Well damn that sucks. Iíd have to say just looking at this app WU is 10x easier and more convenient. Hopefully there are more options than this and bitcoin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,343 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    This is making the ole horse and buggy sound really good.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    You mean sending CIM overseas? That is a big risk not to mention the amount of time, but it works .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,330 Posts
    Rep Points

I just donít understand why sources hate WU but most buyers love it. I mean seriously what is it? I have two sources off the top of my head who Iíve been using the same receiver for years so that tells me it can be done correctly without getting banned. Is it just greed and not wanting to pay receivers? I just donít understand it for me Iíve been using WU for about 7 years now and have barely had an issue. The two times i tried bitcoin it went terribly wrong. Once lost about $70 and the second time had $500 hacked and stolen thank god the source and I figured out what happened after we both thought each other was scamming and they went above and beyond and took care of me. If we canít use WU then their has to be a truly no bs easy way to send donations. WU takes me about 2-3minuets tops and Iíve yet to find an easier way to transfer funds other than mobile banking which for obvious reasons would probably never be an option from a source. Iíd hate to even think this is the end of the road for me from my go to source simply because they donít accept a payment option Iím good with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I just donít understand why sources hate WU but most buyers love it. I mean seriously what is it? I have two sources off the top of my head who Iíve been using the same receiver for years so that tells me it can be done correctly without getting banned. Is it just greed and not wanting to pay receivers? I just donít understand it for me Iíve been using WU for about 7 years now and have barely had an issue. The two times i tried bitcoin it went terribly wrong. Once lost about $70 and the second time had $500 hacked and stolen thank god the source and I figured out what happened after we both thought each other was scamming and they went above and beyond and took care of me. If we canít use WU then their has to be a truly no bs easy way to send donations. WU takes me about 2-3minuets tops and Iíve yet to find an easier way to transfer funds other than mobile banking which for obvious reasons would probably never be an option from a source. Iíd hate to even think this is the end of the road for me from my go to source simply because they donít accept a payment option Iím good with
    Itís because the actual sponsor has trouble getting banned after a certain amount of transactions. They can still do it by constantly making new receiver accounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,330 Posts
    Rep Points

Well after attempting to buy bitcoin on this app for the past 25minuets Iíd have to say WU is a million times easier and much less confusing and straight to the point. If this app is simple then I must be simple because Iím not getting it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Well after attempting to buy bitcoin on this app for the past 25minuets Iíd have to say WU is a million times easier and much less confusing and straight to the point. If this app is simple then I must be simple because Iím not getting it
    It totally is, the vendor/sponsor is the one who wants us to change. I love W

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,330 Posts
    Rep Points

This is extremely frustrating and pretty upsetting to say the least. I canít figure out this stupid app for the life of me and all I can think is great now how do I go about obtaining gear from my go to source when itís this damn confusing and hard now. I could have sent 20 WUs in the time I just spent writing down some stupid phrase and trying to figure out how to buy bitcoin much less correctly send it where I would need to when ordering

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,389 Posts
    Rep Points

I havenít looked at this app in depth yet, but buying and transferring bitcoin is pretty easy on other platforms. WU is a nightmare for sources for a few reasons. Thereís a lot of moving parts and the more moving parts, the more room for error and theft. Itís not about the greed. If it were, all these sources wouldnít offer a discount for using btc. Theyíre giving you the discount in which they would loose in WU fees and paying a receiver to pick up for them. So itís not about the money or being greedy. Instead of putting that money into the pockets of wu and the receivers, they give it back to you in the sense of a discount. So you actually reap the profit while they see the same return, but less headache. These receivers have to pick up the money, then transfer the money to the source. So they pay 2 fees plus a wage to get this done. They also have to try and find a reliable and honest person or persons to do this without scamming them. Thereís a lot more to this than you guys think. Itís a pain in the ass on the sources end and there isnít one source that will say they prefer their customers to pay via wu than btc.

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list