• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

I Just finished the colony. Don't start it cause it was canceled after 3 seasons and doesn't wrap up the story at all.

Currently watching Designated Survivor. Very very good so far.
Colony is good! Forgot about that show. Season 3 out yet?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I Just finished the colony. Don't start it cause it was canceled after 3 seasons and doesn't wrap up the story at all.

Currently watching Designated Survivor. Very very good so far.
Nevermind. I believe it was just "Colony" not "The Colony".

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I just watched 3/4 of “I care a lot”. It was pretty terrible, so I turned it off and went to bed. Nothing about it was believable and the protagonist is a complete low life cunt that you wish would just get killed.

Maybe she does, I don’t know, I’m not gonna give it another shot.

Another season of Lucifer is coming soon. Can’t wait for That ish !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucifer is great! That “detective” as he calls her is hot! !

Max

Fringe on Amazon is a great show! Older but awesome!

Max

Animal Kingdom is a very good show (well, I like it anyways) on Prime now, 4 seasons. A crazy family of criminals led by their big-titted Mother (Ellen Barkin) do some outrageous stuff.
A little over-done with the nude-man ass (one of the sons is da' ghey) and not enough of Renn's fine azz, but entertaining show...

Hot

Christina-Ochoa-awesome.jpeg

Im gonna give this a watch, it sounds really good!

Anyone watch the documentary about the Cecil hotel its on Netflix?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I watched it. I always thought Elisa Lam was a crazy unexplainable story. After watching that you see she had a lot of mental issues and likely committed suicide. Wish I wouldn’t have watched it because now that story isn’t interesting to me at all haha.

I watched it. I always thought Elisa Lam was a crazy unexplainable story. After watching that you see she had a lot of mental issues and likely committed suicide. Wish I wouldn’t have watched it because now that story isn’t interesting to me at all haha.

Yeah I gotta agree with everything you said. I didn’t realize the Cecil was right in the middle of Skid Row all those years either which also explains all or at least most of the murders/Suicides that took place there. I will say I didn’t believe a word the hotel manager had to say though. To me she seemed to be covering her and the hotels ass the entire time.

Anybody else watch The Sinner? I watched the 3rd season but it kind of ended without any kind of solid point or conclusion which was disappointing because it started strong.

I started the first season with Jessica Biel today and it’s damn good so far.

Anybody else watch The Sinner? I watched the 3rd season but it kind of ended without any kind of solid point or conclusion which was disappointing because it started strong.

I started the first season with Jessica Biel today and it’s damn good so far.
First 2 seasons are good. 3 looked meh based on the preview, I plan on giving a watch though.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

First 2 seasons are good. 3 looked meh based on the preview, I plan on giving a watch though.

It wasn’t bad but it’s like it’s going somewhere but it never gets there. Still worth watching but it never really climaxes.

It wasn’t bad but it’s like it’s going somewhere but it never gets there. Still worth watching but it never really climaxes.
So blue balls then. Well the first two have plenty of twists and turns.

Waiting for sex education part 2. That girl is hot!

W

Season 2 is out! She goes brunette too. I was iffy, but it looks epic on her. Gillian dumps the gray and goes blonde too. She's probably old enough to collect social security, but I still would.

1226151.jpg

Season 2 is out! She goes brunette too. I was iffy, but it looks epic on her. Gillian dumps the gray and goes blonde too. She's probably old enough to collect social security, but I still would.

1226151.jpg

Lol. Yeah. Gillian has a different upbringing; I read her bio; as far as American/British . But that younger girl reminds me of some girls at school! I like her character.

Max

Lol. Yeah. Gillian has a different upbringing; I read her bio; as far as American/British . But that younger girl reminds me of some girls at school! I like her character.

Max

Damn I didn’t realize the second part was out! Cool. Gonna watch it after I am finished with some work and lunch!! Very cool

Max

Damn I didn’t realize the second part was out! Cool. Gonna watch it after I am finished with some work and lunch!! Very cool

Max

They definitely kicked the writing up a notch for season 2. I'm only a couple episodes in, but it has been really good. They've upped the music too.

1226151.jpg

I just started season 1 and wow what an opening scene hahaha

Get Shredded!
I watched the new movie “I care a lot” this weekend and it was actually good

Rosamund Pike! I like her; she was a doctor in Doom. Some old movie w the Rock, I just watched it.

Max

Yes I just watched it last night and was gonna mention it but you beat me to it definitely had some twists and turns. Good flick !!

Dances with wolves
Or
Legend of the falls
And why?
Personally dig both and cant figure which to watch this week.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I just watched Gladiator! Such a great movie!
Max

Just watched the crew series on Netflix and it was pretty funny (kevin James) basically about a dysfunctional nascar crew

Just finished 7th son. Its a bit like lord of the rings with some very attractive female antagonists that are witches. Definitley worth a watch

R Crow looks like "glad he ate her' these days. Its so weird seeing him fat. Awesome movie.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

He is a bad ass actor! Definitely has some issues . Don’t we all! Him and Christian Bale both are two guys I like their acting quote a bit!

Max

Back